Ladies

Beck31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Posts
4,445
What size of do you feel fits you best?
 
Last edited:
Hi Beck, another interesting erotic question. You are the best!

Although I am not experienced with lots of guys, I like girth over length. 6"- 7" seems best to me.
 
I don't know. I don't recall there being a lot of measuring going on...
 
LOL!! I agree with Lady Ver. I never paid much attention, because cock size varies as much as a lovers ability. The only basis of comparison I've ever been able to make is whether or not they fit in my mouth, lol.
 
I don't know. I don't recall there being a lot of measuring going on...

I don't do a lot of measuring myself, but I know how big my hands are, and therefore how big a cock is by comparison. . .
 
There may be a proper way to measure. I am not sure how other when I used a tape measure one time. (that and i was told by nurse one time it was a nice and pleasing size)
 
There may be a proper way to measure. I am not sure how other when I used a tape measure one time. (that and i was told by nurse one time it was a nice and pleasing size)
One reference standard is the core tube from a roll of toilet paper.

(Might be taken as a minimum standard, too!)
 
Depends on where he's putting it. :D

I agree that girth is better than length. 6+ is adequate. (I know, that's exactly what you want to hear from your lover, right? "Oh, baby, you're so adequate.") Waaaaay more important is the guy it's attached to.

But if I could build the perfect cock? 8" and thick.
 
I think men have an issue about cock size just like women have body issues. Media would have you believe that you have to have a large cock or women be a skinny model to be able to turn someone on. More important is the whole package - and as a girl with a smaller internal length, I can say too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing. I just love what a person does with their whole body
 
Hubbie's 7-7.5" depending on how horny he is, with a noticeable bulge about a third of the way down. He's big enough that he has to be careful in certain positions so as not to hurt, so anything bigger wouldn't interest me.
 
Well I'm happy with my 6.5 so I guess I can be confident in getting the job done.
(I think porn really makes men self-concience b/c I am sure half of that shit is fake)
 
I don't do a lot of measuring myself, but I know how big my hands are, and therefore how big a cock is by comparison. . .

On a related note... Back in my dating days, I did notice my cock seemed bigger when I dated girls with smaller hands. :p
 
I don't really measure tbh, all i know is wide > length. I get lots of guys claiming to be 8"+ but they're all different sizes when they get them out of their trousers.
 
I know for a fact my penis is not 8 inches. Six and a half and that is from several references.
 
I don't really measure tbh, all i know is wide > length. I get lots of guys claiming to be 8"+ but they're all different sizes when they get them out of their trousers.

I’ve never claimed anything like that in my life time
Then again there’s still a lot of time to do just that :rolleyes:
 
On a related note... Back in my dating days, I did notice my cock seemed bigger when I dated girls with smaller hands. :p

Ha! I've actually had guys comment their worry that theirs would look small in my hands! :) But they match the rest of me--long arms, long legs; long fingers just correspond.
 
Again I think the fake 10 inch weiners in porn makes most guys self-conscience.
 
Most women I've asked about this say too small is not good and too large is painful,but they have said they are more interested in the total package, i.e., the ability to spend some time "warming up the grill", showing interest in what they want or need, etc.
 
I am 7" long and about 5" around when very aroused and that seems to be adequate and I seem to be very aroused most of the time. lol
 
Not to sound rude but I don't recall asking the guys on this thread. Sorry if I am sniping. I in a foul mood!
 
Back
Top