Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

I have been talking to Sinpain now four days. These four days have been, well, really enjoyable. He has an amazing voice that is really sexy (like really!). He is really good at what he does. He turns me on more than anyone before. He has been really patient with me (far more patient than others would have been) which I truly appreciate. He makes me feel really nasty. I have nothing bad to say about him.

I hope he and I will continue talking in the future.
 
Coming back to what could've been

Almost three years ago that I met SIR, it was fun at first and very insightful until... My horrible internet connection interfered. We became frustrated with each other and I ended things on a sour note. Fast forward to this month, I got a message from him after I came back here. I was skeptical and doubted him since I had a strings of bad Dom's leaving me but I was proven wrong. He isn't just doing it because of sex, he made sure that I was secure and he was there for me. The things he taught me three years ago still stuck to me and he made me realize that I don't have to feel guilty of being nasty. I felt that this is the right path of being a sexually liberating person. If there is a chance of continuing this path, then I'm a lucky girl indeed.
 
I have been taught so much about myself and my nasty side by SIR that I can just think why did I not find him earlier (well that would have been illegal haha). I am really happy to have this opportunity to maybe become his sub in the future.

I would have lot more good to say about SIR but I want to be a good girl and get good grades so I have to continue with my homework... haha
 
Last edited:
I was happy to finally be able to meet up with Sinpain irl. I'm happy to say that he was exactly the same as he is online. There were difficult circumstances; so I wasn't able to spend as much time with him as I would have liked. But I was grateful for the time I had. The only other experience I ever had meeting someone online was an extraordinarily bad one; I ended up in the hospital the weekend after due to the circumstances. I'm happy to say this trip was nothing like the last. I was happy to hear his voice in my ear and feel his arms around me the brief moments we had together. SIR was sensitive to the fact that I'm not used to such meetings - and I was appreciative of that fact. I didn't feel pressured into saying or doing anything. I was happy just to enjoy his company. Being around him helped renew my faith in people, and in myself - and I'm happy to call him my friend. I hope to be able to go back and spend more time with him again someday.
 
I have been a really bad girl. I have not followed my orders and I have been disrespectful towards SIR. I have been ingnorant (?). I am being punished, which I deserve. I miss SIR and I want my punishment to end as soon as possible (which I am working on). I feel bad for being a bad girl.

I promise to be a good girl and be respectful and I promise to follow my orders. I don't want to be punished anymore. I want to be a good girl and I want that SIR can be proud of me and don't have reasons to punish me.
 
I have been talking with SIR little over 2 months now and I couldn't be more grateful for the time I have had with him.

He has been a good teacher (in everything). He has taught me many things about me that I would have never discovered by myself. He has been really patient and understanding even on times when I have not deserved it. I might not be the easiest person to deal with (especially in the beginning) but despite that he has been with me and hasn't left. Not everything has gone very smoothly and not everything has been easy but still he has not lost his patience with me. He has done a lot of work on me and I am grateful for that.

I wouldn't change anything of the time we have had, all the bad has definitely been worthed. And I'd take everything again if I just can keep him longer.

He's been so so good to me. I am so thankful of him. I never did anything to deserve someone like him.

Thank you, SIR.
 
I think it's time to bump this thread.

Hi there.... I'm bumping this thread, because it's time to conduct a new search, so please read my very first post for all the details. Thank you.

Sinpain
 
I am really sorry for being such a bad girl and for acting like a stupid slut.
I am asking for forgivingness, SIR. I want to be forgiven.
 
Last edited:
You spelled it wrong. Try again.💋
Unless you meant it in Asian.

Are you being a troll?
 
I promise to be a loyal and devoted sub-slut in the future, because that is what I want. I have learned my lesson and am ready to be yours if you will have me, SIR.

http://imgur.com/WrUD8xJ
 
Last edited:
eh, I think it is better to get back to the original subject and matter of this thread. I suppose we could do a poll? Nah.
 
Thank you

Hi Sinpain,

I just got finished chatting with alice on Skype. She is a perfect girl and I want to thank you for the opportunity to chat with her and have her make me cum. I hope I can chat with her again soon

Thank you,

Joel
 
Hi Sinpain,

I just got finished chatting with alice on Skype. She is a perfect girl and I want to thank you for the opportunity to chat with her and have her make me cum. I hope I can chat with her again soon

Thank you,

Joel

He says "You're very welcome"
 
Looks like you two have made up. :)

I love when this thread gets bumped. It's like a personal and a TV serial all-in-one.
 
Back
Top