Schools need to educate male children on how to fight back against women rapists.

You're right. Female victims of rape who become pregnant don't generally pay court-ordered child support. Can anyone think of a reason why?

And where did you get the idea that young girls who become pregnant due to rape haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim". Are you fucking kidding me?

According to LJ all female rape victims were either 1. asking for it or 2. complete liars.

Obviously, his logic is sound.

And have to raise their child? Where do you get that from? Please state the case law or legal statute that OBLIGATES a female victim of rape to raise the resulting child.

Right, it's only boys that will be forced to raise their child.. because the vast majority of young pregnancies from rape occur in young boys

You can't do that. We're all done here except for your evasions and endless bleating.

My evasions?

You still havent explained to me why you think only boys should be taught about protecting themselves from sexual predators

According to LJ all female rape victims were either 1. asking for it or 2. complete liars.

Obviously, his logic is sound.

Not only are they complet liars, all women revel in pressing fake charges... no man has ever commited it, you see

You're right. Female victims of rape who become pregnant don't generally pay court-ordered child support. Can anyone think of a reason why?
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

And where did you get the idea that young girls who become pregnant due to rape haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim". Are you fucking kidding me?
I see what your point is.

You want boys who get raped, to get penalized by the system.

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

YOU WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!

Right, it's only boys that will be forced to raise their child.. because the vast majority of young pregnancies from rape occur in young boys
Girls are never FORCED to raise a child. Girls are never forced to pay child support for a child they surrender custody of. Not if the child is the result of rape or otherwise. No female in America is ever LEGALLY compelled to raise a child. EVER.

You're fucking scared to address that.

My evasions?

You still havent explained to me why you think only boys should be taught about protecting themselves from sexual predators
Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT.

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

Last edited:
Girls are never FORCED to raise a child. Girls are never forced to pay child support for a child they surrender custody of. Not if the child is the result of rape or otherwise. No female in America is ever LEGALLY compelled to raise a child. EVER.

so this makes it okay for girls to not learn about rape

You're fucking scared to address that.

maybe because I wasn't adressing it in the first place.. i just keep adressing why you're opposed to teaching girls about rape

but that's not what you said

this is what you said

Therefore the burden is on young boys (but not young girls) to learn the very serious consequences of being a rape victim - consequences which will stay with them for the next 18 years of their life.

somehow a girl will never face consequences about rape and thusly shouldnt be taught about it

No, I do not.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

That's why you keep denying that boys who get raped by women

I never have.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of, to atone for being raped. Something that doesn't happen to female victims.

I never disagreed with that... I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

No, I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators

so this makes it okay for girls to not learn about rape

maybe because I wasn't adressing it in the first place.. i just keep adressing why you're opposed to teaching girls about rape
So you're avoiding the topic and going off-topic? And you're also lying about what I actually said.

This is not different from the OP except the words are rearranged.

but that's not what you said
Yes, that is what I said, right in the OP:

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

Context is everything.

somehow a girl will never face consequences about rape and thusly shouldnt be taught about it
Context is everything.

Unlike female victims of statutory rape, underaged male victims of statutory rape will be found responsible for the rape in a court of law and forced to pay child support if the rapist gets pregnant.

No, I do not.. I want to know why you think only boys should learn to protect themselves from sexual predators
Context is everything.

There has been no change in my argument. You, on the other hand, keep avoiding the actual point that I am making.

Female victims of rape who give up their child do not pay child support. Male victims of statutory rape are forced to pay child support for children not in their custody. THIS IS WHAT BOYS NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT. What part of this is wrong, and why do you keep avoiding this?

You are completely insane. I mean, you've been teetering on the edge for as long as I've known you but you've gone clean off with this latest obsession of yours. For what it's worth:

1. I don't want boys who get raped to get penalized by the system. Never said I did.

2. Nor have I denied "that boys who get raped by women, are forced to pay child support for children they don't have custody of". Certainly some boys have. It's right there in your OP. Why would I deny a fact?

As a side note, people who have custody of a child normally don't pay child support. It's those that don't have custody that do. That's why girls who get raped and become pregnant don't pay court-ordered child support. Once the baby is in their hands, there are two possible paths. They either keep their baby or they give it up.

If she keeps her baby, she won't pay support because it would be silly to write checks to herself.

If she gives the baby up for adoption she won't pay support because no woman who gives a baby up for adoption pays child support. Nor should she, and no, that has no equivalency to the Nebraska case whatsoever.

3. And lastly you said that I "WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!. Which is of course totally absurd. My issue with you isn't about the child support case in Nebraska. I think it's horrible too. No, LT, I took issue with you when you stated that girls who are raped haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim".

It was a stupid thing to say, utterly ridiculous and completely indefensible.

You are completely insane. I mean, you've been teetering on the edge for as long as I've known you but you've gone clean off with this latest obsession of yours.
You are completely unworthy to keep living. I would spit in your face in response to your brain dead definition of "insane".

The whole point of the OP is that when boys get raped they can be charged child support for the resulting child, even if they have no custody of the child. This is a unique penalty that is inflicted only upon males. Boys need to be warned about this because this legal penalty is not inflicted upon female rape victims who don't have custody of their kids.

You, who have the nerve to accuse me of being insane, did the typical thing that self-entitled feminists do - you twisted this into "LT said girls don't need to be warned or protected."

As a side note, people who have custody of a child normally don't pay child support. It's those that don't have custody that do. That's why girls who get raped and become pregnant don't pay court-ordered child support. Once the baby is in their hands, there are two possible paths. They either keep their baby or they give it up.

If she keeps her baby, she won't pay support because it would be silly to write checks to herself.

If she gives the baby up for adoption she won't pay support because no woman who gives a baby up for adoption pays child support. Nor should she, and no, that has no equivalency to the Nebraska case whatsoever.
It is exactly equivalent to the Nebraska, California and Kansas case.

The boy, a victim of rape, mind you, had no custody of the kid at all. The equivalency is rock solid. Yet he's being forced to pay for the results of his rape.

3. And lastly you said that I "WANT TO PENALIZE MALE VICTIMS OF STATUTORY RAPE!!!. Which is of course totally absurd. My issue with you isn't about the child support case in Nebraska. I think it's horrible too. No, LT, I took issue with you when you stated that girls who are raped haven't learned the "very serious consequences of being a rape victim".

It was a stupid thing to say, utterly ridiculous and completely indefensible.
Serious LEGAL consequences. OBLIGATIONS. Obligations she will never be FORCED by the government to assume.

You are a dishonest fucktard and you know it. You're in no position to be calling anyone insane.

Back