the devil may cry (closed)

thestoryteller217

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
848
Dante groaned and got up pushing away the clusters of bottles and underwear scattered across the bed. Dante pushed himself off hearing a knocking at his door and groaning as his hangover reared it's ugly head. He moved off of the huge king sized bed that took up the second half of his rv and went over to the sink to splash his face. He heard the fair at the end of the pier he was parked at and ignored it instead studying his reflection in the mirror.

He was tan and tall coming in around at 5'9 he was slight and muscular his body muscular but long and lean like a arrow. He had a deep tan and short black hair with a rugged yet handsome face and the most electric green eyes. He had angelic and demonic markings all over his body including a tattoo of a sword on his back.

The knocking continued and dante sighed turning his sink off and going over to the door to the rv. He opened it and squinted against the morning sun.

"What do you want?" he asked the person in front of him

still entirely naked

Meanwhile

the demon climbed the top of the ferris wheel hidden from the humans going about their business. His boss had sent him because they caught the scent of the last nephilim. He sent the hunter demon out to get him. It was a huge beast hidden form the regular world with his demonic power it was huge and covered in four with four arms one clutched a wicked looking gun. It's face was long and wolf like with a long snout. IT sniffed its eyes narrowing at the rv that the trail led to
 
Grace/Rose Verimuse
miss_jessica_by_unseen_smiley-d4cw1rf-1_zpsf2ee94e7-1_zps129ab0bc-1_zps87b189b9.jpg


:rose:
Grace was tired.
It was an exhaustion which reached beyond physical or mental states of wear, it was a soul-sucking, literally worn out and post traumatic sort of deeply despairing apathy for the life she'd been given. Yet, she was too proud and too afraid of her maker to ever take it away from existence without It's permission...Ah, The Creator, that bastard! She had grown so cold in the shadow of the Human race, It's Chosen Children, so very tired of working so hard to protect and save them, sometimes from worse than the evil demons out to get them and corrupt them, sometimes even just saving them from themselves was a toil in itself...and she had grown so tired of it, for what? What was she working for when the one the humans called The Father would never see Angels as more than a first draft, his little worker bees...She'd grown jealous and had begun to understand why Lucifer had been the one to question so long ago. She knew now what it meant to fall...

Grace had worked for the enemy for a time. Reyek had seemed so very alluring, a bad boy with a softer side, she thought. And, when they got together there were such sparks, such heat between the sheets too, and it had become addictive to even be near him, so addictive she had turned to aiding him in his crimes. She wouldn't do the humans actual harm but she would use her angelic tricks, her alluring and trustworthy appearance, her soft voice and subtle mannerisms, she'd lure the weak and bad ones to their evil doom. When Reyek got a hold of them they were never the same again. He'd fancied the building of an army, for what purpose, Grace never actually asked. Deep down she hadn't wanted to know. But, as his power and social influence grew (due to her help) Reyek's nature changed. He'd become less and less mindful of her wishes and her feelings, and more sadistic in his punishments of the humans and demons ranked beneath him. It got so she couldn't be around him anymore without the scent of blood in the air and that had always sickened her. She didn't have the heart or the stomach for true evil. So, Grace left him, and turned a few of his best human workers against him, back toward their God, back into their own rightious paths, not for her Creator who would probably never even thank her, not even for those pitiful humans, but for Reyek's sake, just to spite him.

Two years later she was still lost and still as exhausted and miserable as she'd been when her fall from Heaven's Grace had begun. Grace was her name but it felt like a cruel joke to her now. She introduced herself to people as Rose because it suited her nature more. Only her private thoughts and people who knew her back when could conjure the name Grace. Rose fit well, seductive, sweet, beautiful and hardy, and roses have thorns...
 
Last edited:
She was able to see them even when humans could not. But, they saw her and assumed she was human. Human sight, being based primarily on only their eyes and not their psychic senses, was very limited. They never saw or felt her wings, her halo, they only vaguely sensed her angelic glow. It made her stand out like a lamp in a darkened room.

Unfortunately, her glow was bright and beckoning to both Humans and Demons...And, Grace having been of Muse stock mixed with Dominions and Powers, in essence, she was attractive to those who sought protection, healing, and inspiration for directional purpose in their lives...but she wanted none of that. This was why she now avoided highly populated areas and avoided all people when she could help it. She wanted to stay out of the way, not be asked for help because she didn't want to have to turn any needing soul away when she herself was hurting and angry, troubled far too much to do the job they would need her to do for them without losing a piece of her own inner peace in the process. So, she became Rose, moved to the outskirts of the city, working at a little bar just near where the fairgrounds were set up this summer. It was a small town and even with the fair going for the next week and a half the place was mostly dead until friday night when all the regulars would be drowning their week's sorrows and spending paychecks on their own inner demons she never bothered to ask them about even though a strong part of her knew she should.

The demons had not really bothered with this area for much. There wasn't much money or ambition in this town and the usual vices were human made ones easily handled if they hunkered down with their loved ones and meditated on it a little bit, so the demons would be too bored not to pass over this town, also, a reason Rose liked it here. She didn't want trouble. She needed money for a place to stay and stuff like that so she worked, but if she could have spent all of her time simply trying not to be noticed, she would.

So, when he walked in, glowing brightly to her extra perception sight, but his features so obviously marked with both demon AND angel...Rose nearly dropped the whiskey bottle she'd been pouring from. Who was this guy? What the hell was he doing on her turf? She could smell trouble as soon as he came through the door. This man was far too complicated for someone in her state of mind.

"Shit!"

She whispered under her breath to no one in particular, handing the waiting alcoholic his drink with a trembling hand. He looked as if he'd been in quite more than a scrap. He was bruised and battered looking, his electric green eyes squinted angrily, as if he was still pumped up from his last fight and ready for anyone to try to challenge him. Rose read it loud and clear, his whole presence set off alarm bells and neon ''Danger!'' signs in her head. Yet, she could not take her eyes off of him. She hadn't looked into the eyes of another immortal in two years now and although she wouldn't want to admit it, hiding out among the weaker species, standing around a dark, dingy bar all the time, had been a little lonely.

He moved like liquid, smooth, well coordinated. Even with his scrapes, he was a graceful beast of a man. Rose swallowed hard as he approached the bar and looked her up and down. The words she said were her usual greeting to any customer. She feigned disinterest in who this man was and what he might be about as she nodded to him with a perfunctory smile asking, ''Hey, what' ll you be having?''
 
Last edited:
The man turned his bright green eyes studying her as he pushed back his long white hair. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a roll of money placing it on her bar and pushing it across.

It was easily a couple grands

“I know what you are angel” The man said his voice surprisingly calm and gentle “You are fallen” he stated simply watching her. His graceful fingers tapped against the bar as he studied her and the roll of money in front of her.

“There is an RV on the end of the pier” The man continued getting up and taking his long black cane “There is a man like me half angel half demon he is my brother” the man continued taking his cane and studying her “I want you to go to him and bring him to the locations on the piece of paper on the inside of that money roll” he said

“My name is Vergil Dante the man your going for must know nothing about me until he meets me he is important you know what a nephillim can do to demons and me and him are the last ones left” the man continued to explain starting to walk away.

“Oh and you might want to hurry there is a hunter demon outside right now looking for him” Vergil explained reaching the door and leaving the bar.

“What was that?” the other bartender asked looking at the money greedily and her with concern “and why was he talking about angels and demons?” she asked confused
 
Rose placed her hand on the money roll before Tammy could touch it. She opened it up, saw the locations written in crimson/brown...oh-dear, that was blood, not ink...She quickly slipped Tammy the first bill, a 50, and hushed her co-worker. ''Shh...look, don't tell Jimmy but I'm going to take my break early, you'll cover for me, right?''

The taller, heavier set woman with bleached blond hair, too much make-up, and a face that was probably once pretty before life, cigarettes, alcohol, and three babies birthed before she'd reached the age of 20 had gotten her, blinked for a second and nodded, shoving the large bill into her ample cleavage. ''Yeah, Rose, I hear ya. Go ahead. But be back before 2, ok?''

Rose nodded as she untied her apron and shoved it under the counter, grabbing her purse and sunglasses as she walked to the door.

Why am I doing this? These guys are half-demon, that can't be worth the trouble. But, still, the last ones left... She thought to herself as she made her way, finding the camper easily enough. She knocked at the door, feeling like an idiot when there was no answer at first. She shifted her weight and made sure her jean skirt was smoothed out so it wouldn't ride up too far. Her black and brown cowboy boots were chafing her a bit at the heels and she started to let her thoughts drift to the definite possibility of buying some of those expensive bath salts on the way home from work, soaking her tired feet and doing a full pedicure tonight after work...Then, she heard muffled swears behind the door and someone stumbling to it. She knocked again.

She could feel the presence of the hunter demon approaching from behind. Her skin prickled and she swallowed a lump in her throat. ''Shit...'' she mumbled again. She really didn't want to risk her own life for others. Why did she keep doing it? Shit, that thing's gonna kill us both if this asshole doesn't open his door soon! She worried. But, just before she could turn to walk away the door opened and a voice thick as gravel asked, ''What do you want?''

He stood there naked. She turned and regarded him. Wow...

Clearing her throat and covering up any sort of body language which could denote she'd even noticed his fantastic body she crossed her arms and spoke, ''Someone wanted me to tell you there's a hunter demon coming this way to kill you. You might want to get dressed and move your ass. I can take you to a safer place than this.'' she offered. Inwardly she hated that she seemed already committed to this stupid mission even though she didn't even know the guy who hadn't bothered to even ask if she wanted to do it. ''Hurry up.'' She said, looking over her shoulder at the approaching hunter. She was part muse. She friggin GLOWED to these immortals! She didn't think she'd need to explain anything further to gain his trust yet she still felt him mulling this over. It kind of pissed her off.
 
Last edited:
“A hunter demon” Dante said cocking his head at her and regarding her “I don’t know what your talking demons stay in hell” Dante said trying to feign surprise. He didn’t know who this girl was or why she was hear but he was fighting a killer hang over and didn’t want to deal with any one especially a demon.

Of course life didn’t work that way

The demon jumped onto the feriss wheel and the world around Dante and Rose shifted the sky became red and the buildings twisted.

“Oh shit limbo” Dante snapped moving past the girl and looking at the demon. His back was curved and muscular and a tattoo of a sword covered the scars on his back.

“Leave me the fuck alone demon” Dante snapped pointing at him.

The demon roared in challenge and lifted its grappling hook. He pointed it at them his mouth turning into a smirk.

“Oh no not my trailer” Dante said gesturing for Rose to move.

No such luck

The demon shot the grappling hook out and Dante rolled to the side. The metal hook slammed into the trailer tightening and crushing the frame. Dante didn’t spare a glance at Rose and quickly ducked into the frame as the demon catapulted it into the air.

He flew threw the open space grabbing his black vest and zipping it up. He continued into the trailers kitchen grabbing his ripped up jeans and his black combat boots.

Just as the rv crashed into a building Dante jumped out dressed and tying up the lace of his combat boots.

“Okay fucker my turn” Dante snapped his tattoo glowing a long curved sword formed over his back. He threw up his hands and two pistols formed covered in demonic and angelic writing. Dante smiled and began shooting the demon who was forced to jump away to dodge the hail of bullets.

“Hey lady you okay?” Dante asked searching for her. Lesser demons began forming around him drawing their swords and smirking at him.

“Shit” Dante said shaking his hangover away
 
Rose tried to stay out of the way of the melee feeling it had nothing to do with her and this was NOT what she'd accepted that wad of cash to do. But, as the fighting began to get closer and closer she started to realize she wasn't going to get out of this situation without demon blood on her hands today. So, she reached into her bag, pulled out her pistol and shot the nearest one in the head, point blank, dropping that one easily. The rest weren't all as easy as the first but she reckoned the ones who'd run off were only a small handful compared to what she and Dante had put away in their haphazardly shared efforts.

She sighed, wiping a smear of blood from her boots with disgust, her gun still ready and reloaded in case it would be needed. She was a good shot, she knew. But, she deplored actual violence. She was no Michael.

''Dammit, dude. My boots...'' she complained softly as he picked something off the ground and pocketed it. ''So, are you coming? Because otherwise I have to be getting back to work.'' she said in annoyance. ''I'm not your Guardian Angel so I'd really like to not get stuck killing any more demons without knowing why.'' She said, finally seeing the area was clear beyond the two of them, but quite a mess. She put her gun away and pulled out a stick of chewing gum. Shoving it into her mouth her jade eyes regarded the man before her while he caught his breath. ''I'm called Rose by most people.''
397578_330078640433891_896547407_n_zps42cec256.jpg
''You coming with me?''
 
Last edited:
“Oh that’s who you are” Dante smiled whipping the blood off of his sword and turning to regard her his electric green eyes sparking as he assessed her “You’re an angel a fallen angel” Dante said smiling and pulling out his sword.

“Were in limbo now” Dante explained walking over to the demonic gate blocking and looking it up and down “we cant get out until we find a inter-gate it will allow us to cross back out of limbo” He explained finally moving back and slamming his sword into the gate. It shattered revealing the wooden boardwalk beyond.

“For a Angel you sure got a lot to learn” Dante said pushing the gate open “After you” he said smiling at her sexily.

He waited for her to walk through before continuing after her. Suddenly he heard a roar and turned seeing the ferris wheel coming apart as the demon pushed it.

“Oh shit” Dante said closing the gate behind him “GO go!” Dante yelled running after her as the ferris wheel broke and crashed off of the bolts holding it in place it began to roll towards them destroying every thing in it’s path as it barreled towards them.

“Shit shit” Dante yelled running past her and grabbing her hand he pulled her off of the boardwalk and moved pulling her into the shadows of a haunted house. The wheel crashed in front of them missing them by inches and embedding it self into the wall.
“Well this has been a hectic day” Dante murmured still holding her in his arms he smirked and looked down at her winking “you do this on all your first dates?” Dante asked smirking at her
 
''For your information this isn't a date.'' Rose protested as she squirmed out of Dante's arms just in time to nearly be hit with a flying component of ferris wheel. She ducked back against him before it could make contact, both watching it whizz past her head. Their eyes met and she smirked, ''Limbo? You believe that? I think HE just made it up.'' She said, her bravado returning as she scooped up her fallen purse.

He looked like he didn't understand who she was referring to and she rolled her eyes, ''The Creator, you know? The one who didn't think we were flawed enough so he had to go and create the universe's version of Special Ed kids and force we Angels to do everything for those helpless messes...'' She didn't get too far in her rant before more shooting had started. She pulled out her gun, ''Ok, maybe you might know more about this than I do. But, I have been out of the loop for a while. And, after all, I was trained mostly to be a Muse. We waste most of our time among the Humans and they don't have a clue about anything. It gets rather easy to get uninformed.''
 
“Some one is grumpy against god” Dante said shaking his head and laughing popping out of the door way and shooting ebony and ivory down the board walk. The rounds slammed into the minor demons walking towards them causing them to turn to ash. Dante saw the hunter demon crash back onto the boardwalk and kicked the door open they were hiding against.

Dante pushed them both into it and slammed it shut he put his hands on the door and a spike formed over the door barring it form any one else.

“Come on we need to find a gate” Dante said forming his sword and keeping it out as they walked.

“The creator didn’t make limbo it simply exists the place between heaven and hell” Dante explained walking through the haunted house slowly ignoring the minor scares “I don’t know what your even doing on earth” Dante called shaking his head “They lost the war long ago earth’s owned by demons now thanks to Mundus” Dante said his eyes tightening in anger “the humans don’t even have a clue who really controls their life” Dante said reaching the end of the haunted house.

“I guess there’s nothing left but a messed up kid and a fallen angel with a grudge against humanity” Dante remarked stopping by the door “lucky them” he remarked winking at her and crashing through the door.


He stumbled out into the entrance to the boardwalk. The hunter demon roared crouching on the tower above them. Dante cursed and rolled out of the way as the grappling hook slammed into the boardwalk tearing into the wood. Dante formed his two handguns and began firing cursing as the bullets bounced off.

“We need to get him down here” Dante yelled to her
 
Her eyes widened in shock. ''No way...''

She was astounded by this news. Had she been so uninformed for so long? When had everything changed so quickly? ''Reyek was building an army...'' She began, letting her words drop off as she returned fire and ducked into the space just beside Dante.

She wasn't really a fighter. Rose had no clue how to get that demon down to their level or even how to beat him once and for all. She backed up further, her bar was within sight now. ''I guess I won't be making it back from my break before two after all.'' she said under her breath. ''Dante, what about the other angels, where did the rest of them go?'' she asked, afraid to hear the answer.
 
“Look this isn’t really the time” Dante said watching as the hunter demon roared above them “I have bigger problems on my hands” he said dodging another grapple shot from the demon hunter.

“I’ll be right back” Dante called to her smiling. He ran full pelt at the demon who was so taken back he paused for a second cocking his head.

Dante’s sword disappearing and a large glowing blue scythe appeared in his hands. He swiped it up and a long chain spit out attaching it self to the demon. The chain lifted Dante into the air and he flew upwards. The demon smiled and slashed his razor sharp talons at him but Dante dodged it. He slammed the sword into the hunters face and sliced downwards ripping a hole through his flesh and bones.

The demon and him fell down behind the tower and into the water. Their was silence for a few seconds and then Dante jumped back onto the Dante grimacing at his damp clothing

“Come on angel we got to get out of limbo before more demons form” Dante said sighing and grabbing her hand. He pulled her over to a glowing door and kicked it open pushing them both through it.

They popped out back on the pier with every one looking around at all the destruction. Every thing that was wrecked in limbo was wrecked in the real world to.
“Damn” Dante said looking back at the pier “I liked my RV” he said bitterly
 
Rose looked around at the destruction and could still see her beat up Ford Taurus in the distant parking lot, although it had gotten scratched up (more than it already was from age) from some of the flying debris of the fighting, it looked mostly unharmed. ''Come on, I have been given an address for a location to bring you to which should be safer than here.'' She said, pulling his hand to lead him away from the wreckage of his former home toward her car.

Pulling out her keys, she unlocked the passenger door for him and half shoved him inside, ''Get in. I want to get the hell out of here...so to speak.'' she said, moving with haste to her driver's side door, pleased to see he'd leaned over to unlock it for her before she had to do it herself. She opened the creaking, rusty door and got in, slamming it shut and quickly buckling up, more out of habit than anything. ''While I drive, you can explain what I've missed.'' Rose said, starting the vehicle.
 
“Wait what do you mean you were given” Dante said turning to her and glaring “I don’t take orders from any one especially some one I don’t know” Dante said glaring at her angrily.

Dante glared at her “stop the car and tell me what you know and I will share what I know and vice versa”

“I’ll share if you share of course” Dante said leaning back in his chair and smirking at her sexily. His beat up duster opening to reveal his sexy muscular chest.
 
Rose snorted derisively, ''You can't be serious. You think a little flesh and I'll melt or something? I'm not human, half-breed. You're cute, but I have self control...I can take you to this place or not, it's up to you if you want to be paranoid. But, the person who sent me looking for you seems to think it best you find out who he is face to face, not from the messenger.'' She explained. ''Now, tell me what happened to my family? I've been disconnected for a very long time. Is Heaven still alright?''

The environment outside was getting chaiotic as people began to see the destruction and human emergency services were called to the scene.

She sat, keys in the ignition, looking at her companion with feigned patience, ''Or you can try explaining this recent stuff to the police and local branch of the FBI. I'm sure these humans would be very understanding of destruction of property and vandalism. I didn't let you get killed right now, did I? You have to start trusting me or I'm wasting my time here.'' she explained calmly.
 
"I trust you" Dante said laughing and smirking "We fought together well i did most of it but i do trust you it's cryptic messages i don't trust do you?" Dante asked raising an eye brow before calmly studying her "Look if you trust this guy i trust you" Dante finally said smiling softly

"As for the family bit their fine the demons won earth the angels got to keep heaven" Dante said calmly "their up there living their lives free of humanity which they like you kinda despised any ways" Dante said snorting and reaching into his duster "God abandoned them their punishment for losing the war and not liking humanity" Dante said pulling out a angelic lighter he flicked it lost in thought.
 
She started to drive away, toward the destination the white haired Dante gave on the 100 dollar bill map. ''I get a sense you were expecting me. Like, you don't seem all too surprised to be in this situation...and you mean all angels or do you know my actual parents?'' Rose asked, feeling herself a little more paranoid now.
 
"No i don't know your parents" Dante said laughing and tucking the lighter back in his pockets "I don't even know you" Dante said laughing "I just haven trusted any one in a while some thing is telling me i can trust you"

Dante shook her head at her comment snorting softly "I wasn't expecting you but this stuff happens to me alot i'm" He stopped looking thoughtful "a rare commodity in this world the only one of my kind" Dante said
 
She laughed at his thinking he's the only one. ''Oh, sometimes rare doesn't mean unique, Dante. Life, even for immortals, can be surprising.'' She said enigmatically as she pulled up to the first address given. It was in the warehouse district, nearer to the side abandoned after the last super-storm flooded and caused wild fires in the nearby area. Some of the buildings were now abandoned but used by drifters, drug users, truant adventure seeking teens, the usual lot of invisible humans according to their societal standards and also criminals used these places for horrific deeds. Their kind, so often recruited in these same spaces by demon-hood, to be used in their army. Rose didn't like this place and she wondered why Dante's brother would have asked them here.

''I'm sorry, this has to be a mistake. This is the address I was told to go to but this doesn't seem safe at all...'' she began but then she saw a light, only a light angels can create, and it was coming from within the recesses of the main building to an old recycling plant. ''Wait...do you see that? That's auric light, angel love light...Here?'' She felt compelled to follow it. As only angels and people of some angelic decent can create this light, all angelic beings are drawn to this like moths to flame. The closer they are to it the more loving and sometimes even erotic they can also feel. It's a light of pure love and it touches them to the core. Rose was out of the car before she knew it. She had to see this closer...
 
Last edited:
"For me it does" Dante said stepping out with her and watching her follow the light that he could see to. His demonic side tampered his angelic side allowing him to acknowledge the pull she was feeling without falling prey to it.

"Was it an angel that brought us here" Dante asked moving ahead of her and going into old recycling plant. Angelic and demonic wards were every where and the angel light shone in the center a center of pure blue energy pushing up into the air.

"Be careful angel love light is like a drug to you guys" Dante remarked going over to her and gently placing a hand on her shoulder.
 
Rose was barely listening as she moved toward the light, did she hear music emanating from the lovely depths of blue? His hand on her shoulder should have felt like a hindrance but instead she felt a soft caress and put her hand up to stroke his rough knuckles, lifting his hand to her lips to kiss it with a soft sigh. ''I...thought only angels can control these...but you said all the angels were in Heaven...Can a half breed such as yourself create one of these?'' she asked, undulating close to him as she spoke, kissing every exposed bit of skin on his hand she still held possession of. A small part of her consciousness was screaming at her to stop. This was highly inappropriate...But, the light had such effects on her. It made her horny as hell.
 
"Oh shit its super charging your sex drive" Dante said sighing and ignoring her soft gentle kisses "look i don't mind getting close to you but i don't want to take advantage of you" Dante said clearing his throat roughly.

"I don't know i didn't create it so it doesn't fucking matter" Dante said moving away and running a finger through his unruly hair "just try and get a hold of your self while i try and remove it. Dante said pushing off his duster he bend down by it his powerful back muscles rolling his tattoo shining and his many battle scars showing through his wife beater
 
She checked him out as he bent, moving with his muscles flexing unconsciously as he tried to turn off this angel light or move it away from Rose. But, the effect of his bending was doing more than that, she was studying his body now, his firm, sexy body...She wanted nothing more at this moment than to pounce this man, stranger or not. She heard herself moan, ''Mmm...can you do that slower? I like watching you move...''

He turned to look at her and her green eyes sparkled as she smiled seductively, ''I love it when a man tries to use his scruples not to take advantage...but if I'm willing?'' She asked, moving over to him, sliding between him and the light source now, the light on her back like a battery charging her sex drive as she rubbed herself against his crotch and delighted to feel some hardness there, nearly jumping at her through his jeans. ''Someone's hungry... Does he like redheads?'' Rose asked, cupping his bulge in her right hand and feeling his thickness through the material. He felt like he had quite a decent sized package. She wondered what it would take to find out for sure...
 
Dante felt his self control waning and groaned as her hands found his bulge. He was half hard his cock thickening and dropping down his leg through his jeans. He looked at her his electric green eyes darkening with lust at the sigh of her beautiful body.

"I do like read heads nothing better than a fire crotch" he murmured more to him self as his hands came up his left stroking her cheek gently as his right traveled up her back burning a fiery trail of passion.

" fuck" Dante moaned pulling her close. His biceps rippled as he leaned down nipping and pushing his lips against hers never giving her a kiss just teasing her lips with his leaving then swollen and wanting.

"Can't resist you angel" Dante murmured hooking his fingers into the waist band of her jeans
 
''Mmm...'' Rose moved her body in line with his, he already had her nearly pinned to the base of the light, his hardness pressed to her center and her panties were wet against his jeans. ''I can't...resist you either...'' she managed getting him locked into a kiss next.
 
Back
Top