Women who like to be taken forcefully

It feels like tickling to me in a non erotic way. I prefer to be doing what pleases him most, whatever that may be.

I find it very pleasing to lick a womans pussy and feel her thighs around my head as I grab her asscheeks, but being given a blowjob from a woman is also so pleasing - especially when I can touch her breasts ans nipples at the same time - and when she deepthroats me so I can feel her throat around my cockhead - OMG thats wonderful:D

my favorite way.

But if you start it up don't back down. You'll never redeem yourself.

Be forceful please!

If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.

If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.

I'm finding this is more and more the case over the years... More women want an assertive man for sex... I've been wondering if it is just the women I meet, or a more general trend.

This is indeed something that I like to do, but you have to be careful in how you do it, a lot of communication is needed because you can never tell what happened in a persons past that could come up and ruin a nice scene.

For me, and this may sound odd and wrong, but I want her to fight back, I don't want a submissive that when we're going to do a scene like that just lets me do what I want, I don't want that, I want to -force- you to do what I want. I want you biting and yelling and kicking, it will make the inevitable submission all the more better, especially if it's talked about ahead of time that I will do it at random and not at a pre-determined time.

How I started...

I had an experience when I was barely 23 years old that effected me the rest of my life. I have never told this story before to anyone.

As a male, I was always taught to be gentle with women and never force them or hurt them in any way physically. I am a very muscular guy and more so at that age so sometimes I did not know my own strength.

I was dating a girl who was my same age but was not very adventurous in bed. She had never even tried on lingerie. So on this day, I had bought her a garter, stockings, and a matching bra. Her body was very curvy and large breasts but she never showed it off.

Our plan was to go out that night with her wearing the lingerie under her clothes. She put on the lingerie and I helped her since she was not sure how to do the garter belt etc. Once she had it on, she looked amazing and I got an instant hard on. She was usually very shy but she liked how her outfit effected me and began teasing me in it.

I started chasing her around the room and when I caught her I was mad with lust. I ripped off her panties in one quick jerk and threw her on the carpet floor face up. I will inside her thrusting away in a split second. I blacked out from such an amazing orgasm. When I awoke, my girlfriend was kissing me and telling me how good that was and to do it again and again.

After that incident, perhaps you think I was pounding my chest and bragging to the guys. NOT! I was actually scared that I had lost control like that and thought I might do the same on the streets of any city, just grab a girl and rape her because of her outfit.

I became more controlled in my love making instead of letting go and enjoying myself. It was not my girlfriend's fault, it was my thinking and what I learned as a kid. I even saw a shrink who told me the black out was not from my orgasm but my mind not wanting to remember the "play rape" because it was too close to the real thing for my mind.

It took me a while but I was able to learn from that experience. It was just play and I know I would have never really raped her. I think that is one of the reasons I have an interest in BDSM and D/s play.

ES

Omg..exactly Raw humor..I totally agree...now when will my ultimate fantasy come true?....hasnt happenned yet..new Submissive and learning as I go.. currently at the end of my first D/s realtionship..just did nit click physically for me when we met IRL
so my Next Dom..oh yeah..this is definetly a scene we will explore and enjoy..

Omg..exactly Raw humor..I totally agree...now when will my ultimate fantasy come true?....hasnt happenned yet..new Submissive and learning as I go.. currently at the end of my first D/s realtionship..just did nit click physically for me when we met IRL
so my Next Dom..oh yeah..this is definetly a scene we will explore and enjoy..

I'm not sure I quite understand what you are saying here - seems you are getting out of a Dom relationship with some things not fulfilled - could you be more specific or is that too private?? - feel free to PM me if that's easier..:)

I had an experience when I was barely 23 years old that effected me the rest of my life. I have never told this story before to anyone.

As a male, I was always taught to be gentle with women and never force them or hurt them in any way physically. I am a very muscular guy and more so at that age so sometimes I did not know my own strength.

I was dating a girl who was my same age but was not very adventurous in bed. She had never even tried on lingerie. So on this day, I had bought her a garter, stockings, and a matching bra. Her body was very curvy and large breasts but she never showed it off.

Our plan was to go out that night with her wearing the lingerie under her clothes. She put on the lingerie and I helped her since she was not sure how to do the garter belt etc. Once she had it on, she looked amazing and I got an instant hard on. She was usually very shy but she liked how her outfit effected me and began teasing me in it.

I started chasing her around the room and when I caught her I was mad with lust. I ripped off her panties in one quick jerk and threw her on the carpet floor face up. I will inside her thrusting away in a split second. I blacked out from such an amazing orgasm. When I awoke, my girlfriend was kissing me and telling me how good that was and to do it again and again.

After that incident, perhaps you think I was pounding my chest and bragging to the guys. NOT! I was actually scared that I had lost control like that and thought I might do the same on the streets of any city, just grab a girl and rape her because of her outfit.

I became more controlled in my love making instead of letting go and enjoying myself. It was not my girlfriend's fault, it was my thinking and what I learned as a kid. I even saw a shrink who told me the black out was not from my orgasm but my mind not wanting to remember the "play rape" because it was too close to the real thing for my mind.

It took me a while but I was able to learn from that experience. It was just play and I know I would have never really raped her. I think that is one of the reasons I have an interest in BDSM and D/s play.

ES

Interesting experience - this is quite near to how it started for me, but I had a strong feeling that my partner at that time really wanted things to be more forceful, but it was never said, but I got a notion, that being rougher would be the right thing to do and it proved to be right - and it never went any further than playing...Thanks for sharing your experience..:)

Control

Interesting experience - this is quite near to how it started for me, but I had a strong feeling that my partner at that time really wanted things to be more forceful, but it was never said, but I got a notion, that being rougher would be the right thing to do and it proved to be right - and it never went any further than playing...Thanks for sharing your experience..:)

Thanks for your comments. Yes and ever since for me it has been about control, giving it up or taking it from someone. That is very hot to me now. It was funny because in my situation I lost control first then she lost it. We were both on the edge.

ES

Rough and with Reasonable Pain is the Desire of Many Women

Like many women I secretly harbor the desire to be taken rough and be made to endure some pain. The gratification is from being unable to control or prevent it. Many women have written and talked about having that desire, but not acted on it. The sexual thrill comes from surrendering control to someone who will take you to places you would not go yourself. Finding a compatible partner is the hard part. You want someone, who will not take you beyond the emotional and physical limits your body can endure; however, they must take you beyond the limits, you think you can endure to truly experience the sexual Shangri-La we secretly desire!

Quite a paradox and I know, it sounds contradictory.

Like many women I secretly harbor the desire to be taken rough and be made to endure some pain. The gratification is from being unable to control or prevent it. Many women have written and talked about having that desire, but not acted on it. The sexual thrill comes from surrendering control to someone who will take you to places you would not go yourself. Finding a compatible partner is the hard part. You want someone, who will not take you beyond the emotional and physical limits your body can endure; however, they must take you beyond the limits, you think you can endure to truly experience the sexual Shangri-La we secretly desire!

Quite a paradox and I know, it sounds contradictory.

Without beeing too philosophical I think maybe it's due to the fact, that if you give away control you can act more freely, because you don't have to think a lot about what you are doing and whether or not it's the right thing to do, because there is another person who decides, whats the right thing to do. Of course there must be a lot of differences of how far you want to take it when it comes to pain - pain can be one element, but it could also be pleasure from the sheer lust to surrender to sombodies will and thats not physical pain but more og a pchycological thing, so it is very complicated, I think....:rolleyes:

Lusting for Control & Pain

Without beeing too philosophical I think maybe it's due to the fact, that if you give away control you can act more freely, because you don't have to think a lot about what you are doing and whether or not it's the right thing to do, because there is another person who decides, whats the right thing to do. Of course there must be a lot of differences of how far you want to take it when it comes to pain - pain can be one element, but it could also be pleasure from the sheer lust to surrender to sombodies will and thats not physical pain but more og a pchycological thing, so it is very complicated, I think....:rolleyes:

Yes, I must admit the thought of surrendering the pleasuring of my body to somebody else and anticipating the pain they may impose on me, perhaps would be as arousing as the actual sex act itself.

This is indeed something that I like to do, but you have to be careful in how you do it, a lot of communication is needed because you can never tell what happened in a persons past that could come up and ruin a nice scene.

For me, and this may sound odd and wrong, but I want her to fight back, I don't want a submissive that when we're going to do a scene like that just lets me do what I want, I don't want that, I want to -force- you to do what I want. I want you biting and yelling and kicking, it will make the inevitable submission all the more better, especially if it's talked about ahead of time that I will do it at random and not at a pre-determined time.

I've never fought back during a scene, but I can see how the inevitable submission would make the scene even hotter in the end....

I do think that giving up control allows my inner slut to emerge and do all the nasty and dirty things you just don't discuss at the dinner table...hehe

I've never fought back during a scene, but I can see how the inevitable submission would make the scene even hotter in the end....

I do think that giving up control allows my inner slut to emerge and do all the nasty and dirty things you just don't discuss at the dinner table...hehe

Consensual non-consent is getting more and more common :) and fun

i like a man to be forcefull but must be agreed first,not all women like the same things.good to talk about things,likes and dislikes but of course thats not always possible but on the whole i like a man to take charge

Love it. Simply delicious. But hard to make it work with the guys I've had the chance to try. They never act tough enough and I end up in command most of the times. Must be my destiny :rolleyes: : D

I have found that I desperately need to be taken by force. It is something I crave often. Sometimes it is the only thing that can truly get me off...

Back