What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine for like... 40 I think?

Whatever people tell you, it really doesn't hurt to bad. The clamps hurt more than anything. It swells and hurts a bit after. Biggest thing is trying to eat.

For me the worst part was when the guy put the ends on. He was moving it around a lot. I was eating solid food right away, but I am not prone to swelling.

That's what I've been hearing. I want to wait until I'm on break so that I don't have to work my food around a college meal plan and I can eat soups and stuff.
And yeh. I know it's not particularly expensive, but I don't work. So. Saving money is really hard to do.

Understandable. I had to wait for some time away from work because I wasn't suppose to have it in while on the clock. But, I had a clear flat one I wore. After about six months I could take it out for a good six hours without it closing.

For me the worst part was when the guy put the ends on. He was moving it around a lot. I was eating solid food right away, but I am not prone to swelling.

Lucky bastard... my tongue was just so.... bleh. It was hard because of the long bar though, not so much swelling

Understandable. I had to wait for some time away from work because I wasn't suppose to have it in while on the clock. But, I had a clear flat one I wore. After about six months I could take it out for a good six hours without it closing.

Lucky bastard... my tongue was just so.... bleh. It was hard because of the long bar though, not so much swelling

Licks

I did bite that fucker really hard though. Thought I broke a tooth.

I don't really get anything done without talking to people who've had it done, first. Well, most of the time I change my mind before I actually get a chance to get something pierced. But from what I've heard, tongue piercing is the least painful.
I just really like eating. So that'll be annoying.
Can't wait to get it, though.

I don't really get anything done without talking to people who've had it done, first. Well, most of the time I change my mind before I actually get a chance to get something pierced. But from what I've heard, tongue piercing is the least painful.
I just really like eating. So that'll be annoying.
Can't wait to get it, though.

Well if you have an oral fixation it is totally worth getting the poke. :D

Bit the guy who did it, or the bar?

The bar. If I were going to bite someone, it would have been the guy who pierced my labret. He fucked it up.

Guess it's perfect for me, then.

How many piercings do you have?

I had 3. I let them all close up.

I had my tongue, my ear done once, and my labret. Had to let the labret close up when I started running into burning builds professionally. It got in the way of the breathing gear. Let the tongue heal up about 5 years ago. Miss them both.

I had 3. I let them all close up.

I had my tongue, my ear done once, and my labret. Had to let the labret close up when I started running into burning builds professionally. It got in the way of the breathing gear. Let the tongue heal up about 5 years ago. Miss them both.
That's pretty cool.
My entire life my mother has been telling me I'm not allowed to get anything other than my ears pierced. So when I told her I wanted my tongue pierced... It went pretty poorly.
I absolutely love most piercings though. So she's in for a shock.

That's pretty cool.
My entire life my mother has been telling me I'm not allowed to get anything other than my ears pierced. So when I told her I wanted my tongue pierced... It went pretty poorly.
I absolutely love most piercings though. So she's in for a shock.

Yeah my mom wasn't a fan of me getting metal put in my face. Tough. I did it anyway.

*shrugs* I've been told that a time or two.

I blame Vivi, though. She's always telling me to do bad things and is such a horrible influence. You should punish her for it.

Vivi is never far from punishment coming her way, really.

But she is a terrible influence. She's like a little devil on your shoulder.

Yeah my mom wasn't a fan of me getting metal put in my face. Tough. I did it anyway.
I'm gonna have more problems getting my dad to make me food than anything.
He basically said I'm a whore if I get a tongue piercing, because only whores get them. It was a fun conversation.

Vivi is never far from punishment coming her way, really.

But she is a terrible influence. She's like a little devil on your shoulder.

*nods* I swear I'd be all nice and innocent if it wasn't for her. Seriously, she should be punished.

Hah! So now she is a bad influence eh?

*stuffs a cookie in his mouth* Ssh! You'll ruin my plan.

I'm gonna have more problems getting my dad to make me food than anything.
He basically said I'm a whore if I get a tongue piercing, because only whores get them. It was a fun conversation.

You should ask your dad where he gets his extensive knowledge of whores from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back