I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well NRSE, you could start by wearing that gorgeous black dress and those heels. After that, I'm sure we could both think of something.

One thing I bemoan these days is that people so rarely dress up for dates any more. I love doing that and used to do it as often as I can. You look casual the other 6 days of the week, what's wrong with amping it up for someone special?

BrettJ in Canada

It won't be much longer though, brain is fuzzy. Not gone yet, but fuzzy. Another way I notice is that my typing slows down.

BrettJ in Canada

Okay APRIL so we are in agreement. NRSE, if you're still there, TTFN.

Mind is mushy and body feels sluggish, so off I go.

BrettJ in Canada

Okay APRIL so we are in agreement. NRSE, if you're still there, TTFN.

Mind is mushy and body feels sluggish, so off I go.

BrettJ in Canada

( A lullabie in my 2nd language :) )

Jeg vil tælle stjernerne,
nu hvor der er fred.
Men det er så svært at få
alle sammen med.

Jeg må bruge fingrene
for at tælle dem.
Men på Elles lille hånd
er der bare fem.

Fem og fem er bare ti.
Af med sko og sok!
Jeg må tælle mine tæer,
hvis jeg skal få nok.

Der er ikke nok endnu.
Tusind stjerner blåner.
Det var meget nemmere,
hvis jeg talte måner.

Translation....

I will count the stars.
Now when there is peace.
But it is so hard.
To count them all.

I must use my fingers
to count them.
But Elle’s little hand,
has only five.

Five and five is only ten.
Off with shoes and socks!
I need to count my toes
To have enough.

There are still not enough.
Thousands of stars twinkle.
It was much easier
If I counted moons.

Thanks darlin'. My brain went back into overdrive when I lay down (this happens sometimes) so I got back up until it relaxes again. Darned annoying.

Is that Scandinavian or Swedish?

BrettJ in Canada

Good thing a Tetnus booster goes in the deltoid. That bum is TOO cute to stick :)

Hmmmmm why thank you and good morning to you! Well, feel free to inspect them and other parts as needed... Always fantasized of a gorgeous nurse like you giving me a full physical! :rose:

Thanks darlin'. My brain went back into overdrive when I lay down (this happens sometimes) so I got back up until it relaxes again. Darned annoying.

Is that Scandinavian or Swedish?

BrettJ in Canada

Danish. My Mother was from Aalborg, Denmark.

Danish. My Mother was from Aalborg, Denmark.

That explains the beautiful blonde hair and pretty eyes. ;)

I lived in Gothenburg Sweden for a short period of time. We took the ferry to Fredrikshavn and went on to Aalborg a few times, beautiful scenery.

Hello all and thanks for explaining NRSE.

Heading out to coffee with my father whenever the hell he gets here (he's a fair bit late)

BrettJ in Canada

I love this thread. Every day I become more qualified for the category of an older man. Good to know there are women that appreciate this!

That explains the beautiful blonde hair and pretty eyes. ;)

I lived in Gothenburg Sweden for a short period of time. We took the ferry to Fredrikshavn and went on to Aalborg a few times, beautiful scenery.

Icey yes the scenery is so beautiful. I have only gotten to visit a handful of times. I wish I did better know my family I have there. Pleasure to meet you !

I went to Denmark a couple of times back in the late 60's early 70's. All I remember was the general architecture, canal boats, a plethora of tulips and a miniature city with a working airport (jet planes taxiing on the runways).

A beautiful country, all in all.
I don't recommend the canal boats in the middle of the day and in the dead of summer. They get blistering hot without any means of air-conditioning or ventilation. The glass bubble roofs tend to make green house environment.

Different culture indeed. My name which is somewhat common there is unheard of here. I know of no one else who shares my name :). Perhaps soon I will get the opportunity to return for a visit.

Different culture indeed. My name which is somewhat common there is unheard of here. I know of no one else who shares my name :). Perhaps soon I will get the opportunity to return for a visit.

My last name is actually Germanic but likewise, I don't bump into too many people with the same name... unless they are family, of course. :rolleyes:

So-so APRIL, spent a lot of it working. Yours?

BrettJ in Canada

I will be working all day for the next number of days APRIL as I am still playing catch-up. If I am here, I am working.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back