The Farwell Tour (closed)

Jack's hair was soft to touch at the nape of his neck, where Katherine ran her fingers in rhythm to his slow strokes in and out of her wet pussy. His warm breath between her breasts felt like it warmed her to her toes. The jersey around her waist slipped across her skin right at her belly, and while it covered a very sensitive strip of her body, it provided a craving, a longing, really, for more. She wrapped her legs around his hips and buried her face in his neck.

"Mmm Jack, you feel so amazing," she whispered in his ear between kisses and nibbles.

There might be a better word, but amazing was so close to perfect for describing this moment, these last few days, too. Sex and emotion allowed to co-mingle was a rare event in Katherine's life. Was it because they both worked so hard to keep others out the door had opened so effortlessly between them? She knew this was much more than some meaningless fling. When she saw Jack look into her eyes while he held her, she felt him looking all the way inside her, not just at her. The desire to know him, all about him, was as strong as her physical longing for his body.

The slow steady pace of Jack's thrusts was keeping her orgasm tantalizingly close. Every time his hips moved her way, her clit rubbed against the base of his cock, just long enough to tease, then back to the slow thrusting. They were generating enough body heat to make them both a little sweaty, which just made their movements that much more connected. Katherine's fingers were sliding in the thin layer of perspiration on Jack's neck, then lower down his back, then back up again. She was so involved in the emotions of the moment her climax took her by surprise. She put her palms flat against Jack's chest and pushed her hips against him as hard as she could. Her legs were crossed behind his ass so she cold pull his weight tight against her.

"Oh god Jack, I love the way you make me feel," she cried as she came, letting her body fall back against the arms wrapped around her.
 
As jack felt kat's body release it sent him over the edge as well. Feeling her climax build and release jack matched hers with the same intensity. With each thrust jack filled her of his warm thick seed. After a few moments of deep breathing and intense kissIng jack slipped back. Taking her by the hand leading her to the living room. They were both now completley naked as they sat on the couch and embraced each other with open arms.

Sitting there they began to chat about the days events and the things they had done. Without even realizing it these two strong independent people seemed to beginning a dependency on each other. Everytime jack looked at her he felt a sense of emotion, lust, and compassion. Could it be the ever so single and bachelor jack was falling? After a few hours of chatting the two retired to bed. The next morning jack was up and at them again. The grind of the season had begun and jack was back to routine. However, for the first time in his career he was finding it very very hard to leave the house to go to work. Kissing Kat lightly on the forehead he whispered in her ear as she laid there sleeping. "hopefully I will see you at the yard again today!" kissing her again softly jack turned and left his penthouse apartment and headed to the park.
 
Katherine was doing her best to relax and let things play out. It had been a long time since she had allowed herself to forge an emotional tie to a man. Jake had been closer than anyone since she had moved to the city, and he was not exactly the man for the job. Was Jack? So far, every moment with him had been like no other she had spent with a man. Her few brushes with commitment had ended poorly, at best, and she worked hard to keep those memories where they belonged; out of mind. But there was something about Jack called to her, made her want to sit closer to him, feel his breath on her skin when he laughed. Even when they were wrapped up in each others' arms, sharing that most intimate of embraces, she longed to get even closer to him, and to let him get closer to her.

Night time was usually dark for Katherine for more reasons than the absence of sun. Right before she fell asleep, curled up on the end of her sofa, if not in some stranger's room somewhere, she never failed to feel alone. She had a prescription for sleeping pills, and sometimes, that's what it took to chase the shadows away. The wall she had built around her heart was strong, but sometimes, the loneliness crept in anyway. She felt the walls crumbling a little, but she wasn't as afraid as she had been before. There was something about the way Jack looked at her, the way she felt when he did, that made her a little less cautious, a little more open.

Listening to him recount the events of his day made Katherine even more enchanted by the man sitting before her. His eyes flashed when he recalled a moment of excitement, his hands working to help him conjure up the emotion he felt when he talked of his passion for the game that had been such a big part of his life. While she had never really been a sports fan, she truly felt his fire when he described the tension of watching the pitcher wind up, the outfielders shift, the fans rise to their feet in a wave of enthusiasm. She loved watching how animated he was, how unselfconsciously he shared this vital center of his being with her.

When Jack motioned to the bedroom and reminded her that tomorrow was a workday for him, Katherine felt a pang of guilt. Work was out of the question for her, at least for now. She had taken extended vacations before, and she knew that while some of her clients may be impatient, they would come back when, or if, she returned. Right now, she couldn't imagine returning to work, not after what she had already experienced with Jack. He had started her thinking along the lines of early retirement, finding that respectable job she knew she would eventually want to pursue. Everything was happening so fast, so soon.

Sleep was much easier to find when she was wrapped in Jack's arms. All of her worries seemed to be carried away by the slow, rhythmic breathing of the man holding her close. When she felt him stirring next to her, she was surprised to open her eyes and find sunlight already invading through the dark curtains in his room. Her only disappointment was in feeling him gently pull his arm from underneath her head, knowing he had to leave soon. She waited to hear him enter the shower before she rolled over into the warm spot he had left in the big bed. She pulled his pillow to her and breathed in his scent, and drifted off to a half daydream, half real dream of Jack's body snuggled up next to her. She had crossed into fantasy when she felt his lips against her forehead and smelled his aftershave. Would he see her at the yard today? Like he could keep her away, she told him dreamily as she watched him stand and walk away.
 
Jack was soon at the stadium and preparing himself for another day at the office. As he sat in front of his locker he remembered how it had been to be 21 in the big leagues and play everyday and never feel an ounce of pain. He now sat there and thought about all the aches and pains his body feels and the all day process it took to prepare to play a 3 hour game. Jack never had a problem with this baseball was his life but he wasnt stupid. This was the fianl year of his long term deal an he knew that the club couldn't pay him again. For the first time in his 16 year career jack was realizing this was his last go around.

Jack knew this day would come however he didn't think it would fly by the way it had. Since the age of 20 he had been in the big leagues and never looked back. Now at 36 he was looking at the way out. This was never an easy thought for jack. To be honest baseball is all he had. Or was it? Almost a week ago this mysterious woman walked into jack's life and now it seemed his life was revolving around her. Beautiful smart and independent. All the qualities anyone could ever ask for and it was like it ha been thrown into his lap. For the first time ever jack looked forward to going home at night. Having a few drinks and knowing that hopefully this beautiful little sex pot was waiting on him. Jack didn't want to say he was falling but deep down inside he knew there was something there.

Jack called the club house attendant to him and made sure to reserve his tickets under katherine's name before he went to practice. Vein the professional he was jack stood cleared his mind and headed tongue cage to get his early swings in.
 
Jack's scent lingered in the shower where Katherine went to start her day. She picked up the towel in the floor and hung it on the bar, but not before she held it to her face and breathed in, deeply, inhaling him. She could almost feel his arms around her, hear his voice in her ear. The sensation that held her, she missed him, was so rare she almost didn't recognize it. But in a few hours, she would be with him again. She dropped the towel in the nearby hamper and stepped into the big open shower stall. She reached for the bar of soap, sensing Jack's presence again as she ran the fresh smelling bar over her body. It reminded her too, that she hadn't unpacked the small bag she had carried here. Not that she minded smelling of him, but she liked her soap to smell more, well, girly.

She wrapped one towel around her body, another around her hair, and walked back to the bedroom to get dressed. She noticed the red light blinking on her phone, thought about ignoring it, then changed her mind. Work knew she was on vacation, so even if it was them, it was most likely nothing important.

"Oh, thank god you answered Katherine, I need you!" the voice on the other end was breathless, almost panicked sounding.

One of her clients, one of her extremely wealthy foreign clients, was flying into the city unexpectedly day after tomorrow. Could she possibly be available?

Katherine thought about it for only a second before she heard herself saying no. She surprised Jackie, but even more, she surprised herself. Not simply because she was turning down a requested assignment for the first time, but because it didn't cross her mind to consider saying yes.

"You're not serious Katherine!" Jackie replied, her nervous laughter giving away her worry that Katherine was, in fact, serious.

"I'm sorry Jackie, the Prince will have to be accommodated by someone else this time."

She felt no pang of remorse, no regrets passing off one of her favorite customers to someone else. She even recommended her replacement, based on what she knew of his likes and dislikes.

You know he would pay you double, Katherine, Jackie pleaded.

"I'm busy this month, that's a solid no to anything that comes up. Anything. Understand?" she kept her voice steady, not willing to get into a discussion of why with Jackie. At least not now.

Her boss had never heard her turn down any assignment, and alarm bells were sounding. She was already looking up Jake's number when Katherine told her bye and hung up. But Katherine got to him first.

"Jake, baby, that's Jackie on the other line...you know the drill, right?" she said without anymore greeting.

"I know nothing...yes, I know!" Jake laughed. "She's already got word about you stepping out of the circle, doesn't she?"

"No, I haven't shared anything...and you had better not either, at least until I'm certain...I need yo to be my friend more than anything right now, Jake," she asked, knowing he wouldn't rat her out.

"Yes, you just take me out to the ballpark again and we'll call it even," he said. Just not today, though, I have plans."

Katherine thanked him and promised he could accompany her to the next game he was available to attend. Then she turned her phone off. Jack, the only person she really wanted to talk to today, didn't even have her number, so flipping the switch to off was easy.

With that task handled, Katherine dressed for the day, and thought about what she should do to while away the hours before time to go to the ballpark.
 
After an hour or so in the cage jack headed back to the clubhouse for some lunch. After that time for his workout in the weight room followed by the pregame massage. Jack then headed to the clubhouse sat down on the couch and relaxed as his teammates and himself prepared for another day at the office.

An hour later jack was putting on his pants and shirt for BP and headed up to field level. Once stepping out of the dugout it was like he was a famous performer. Kids and adults all the same yelling and pleading for an autograph and picture. Jack signed and posed for as many as he could before it was time to hop in the cage. Jack was one of the biggest names in the game yet he was probably the most down to earth player of all time.

Once BP was over jack headed back down to the clubhouse and wondered of Kat was making her way to the park yet or not. A short time later jack's was up and dressed and on the field standing for the national anthem. Once that was complete the crowd cheered as jack and his teammates took the field in their Yankee pinstripes. Once to his position jack scanned the seats quickly to his seats to see if Katherine was there.
 
The taxi was waiting for her when she exited the building. She gave the driver her address and sat back to enjoy the ride. Katherine had loved the hustle and bustle of the city from the moment she arrived, and watching people out the window made her feel somehow at home, assimilated into the big urban family that was New York. Her small town upbringing had not prepared her for the overwhelming sense of being surrounded by people all the time, but she adjusted quickly and grew to love the pace and pulse of the city.

Her apartment was a small but airy corner space, with floor to ceiling windows on two sides. When she arrived the first thing she always did was open the curtains and let the city in. At night, when she felt loneliest, looking out into the vast sea of windows, all in varying degrees of light, made her feel less alone. Loneliness, though, still crept in through those twinkling lights some nights and made her long for what? What she was feeling right now was a different sense of longing; she wanted Jack. This apartment seemed a million miles away from where she wanted to be most. Not that it had ever really been home, but it was the closest thing she had to that. She looked around, wondering if it would ever be home, now that she realized what had been missing.

The personal things from the bathroom, soap, shampoo, lotion, all fit easily into the small suitcase she had pulled from the closet. She pulled a few items of lingerie from her bedroom dresser, a couple of bras, some panties, one night shirt and tossed them into the bag. The night shirt was plain, white, but made from the softest silk imaginable. It was tailored to cling in all the right places. She smiled as she imagined Jack seeing her in it, feeling her in it, taking it off her.

When she had gathered what he thought she would need for the next few days, she rifled through the mail, glanced at the stack of letters form her mother and brother. Nothing either of them had to say could possibly have any bearing on her today, or ever, really. When her brother had walked away from her, calling her a whore, she had closed the door on their relationship forever, as far as she was concerned. It had been bad enough when her mother had discovered what she was doing. Katherine had expected her brother to stand by her, and when he hadn't, it had almost destroyed her. She wasn't going to let that happen again.

The sun coming through the windows reminded her she had places to be. She called for a taxi, took one last look around her apartment, then let herself out. She took the stairs down, arriving just in time for her taxi to take her back to Jack's to drop off her things. Then, it was off to the ball park.

Sarah smiled and waved her over when she got to the seats, and Katherine was grateful for the friendly face. She still didn't want anyone to know who she was here to see, didn't want to detract from the attention Jack drew. While her story was well protected, and it would take a lot of sleuthing to discover her identity, she knew the press could be ruthless in pursuing the story, always ready to slap a bit of negativity on to tarnish reputations. What would the sporting world think of her if they knew who she was, what she did, how she and Jack had met? She didn't want any of that interfering with what she knew as Jack's final season. She wanted all of the attention he received to be positive. When he looked up in the stands and caught her eye, she smiled, waved her hand in acknowledgment, and mouthed "play ball" to her favorite Yankee.
 
Jack quickly found Kay sitting with Sarah in the sands. The thought ran through jacks head of what they could possibly be talking about. The truth was Sarah knew jack probably better than any of the players wife as her husband and him were practically best friends. Jack just wondered if Katherine felt comfortable around Sarah.

As the game went on it was just another night at the office. The fact never really hit jack that thousands of people lived on the basis of what him and his teammates did every day at work. That was an amazing thing in itself. Jack loved his life and loved his fans. However, with Katherine now in his life it seemed his thought were changing. Never before had jack spent a whole game thinking about one lady. Now every second of his day seemed to be centered around Katherine.

As the game drew to an end jack showered dressed and met with reporters. Knowing that Katherine wasn't waiting around as they had made plans just to meet back at his place jack exited the stadium and got into a waiting cab. The cabbie took the long way home as jack always requested just to make sure no one was following. Jack greeted the door man and hopped the elevator. As he opened his apartment door he sat the keys down on the table by the door and playfully shouted. "hunny I'm home!" jack slowly entered the apartment looking around for Katherine.

In the back of his mind the thought of the approaching 6 day road trip loomed over him. But tonight he couldn't wait just to see his new found love and that was what he was going to do!
 
The late afternoon sun was bright and warm, and Sarah was good company. She didn't seem to mind Katherine's questions and seemed to know as much about the individual players as she did the game itself. She would share brief anecdotes about each of the players as they came to bat, or made a play. By the end of a few innings, Katherine felt she knew a little about each of Jack's team mates, and more about baseball than she had ever understood before. She thanked Sarah for her patience and hoped they would become friends as she and Jack got closer.

"Are you planning on going out on the road with the team next week?" Sarah asked, nonchalantly.

Katherine thought she detected more than just passing curiosity in Sarah's voice. Jack had mentioned he would have to be gone, soon, but not how soon or for how long. Maybe that's what he wanted to talk about tonight, she thought. They had planned to meet back at the..his apartment this evening. Jack had said he would get away as soon as possible. Was he going to ask her to go with him, or wait for his return? Katherine wondered how long this trip was going to be, and knew Sarah would probably know.

"We haven't talked about it," she responded. "How long are these road trips, usually?" she asked.

Sarah explained that they varied, depending on location, but the trip would be about a week, 6 days, she thought. She herself wasn't planning on going, she didn't like to be away from home that long. Katherine couldn't think of anything worse than being separated from Jack for an entire week. She hoped he wanted her to accompany him. The only thing worse than missing him would be tagging along on a trip he would rather she not make.

When the game was over Katherine turned to say goodbye to Sarah, and ended up giving her a hug. Girl friends were not common in Katherine's line of work, and Katherine realized she missed that kind of companionship almost as much as she missed the way Jack made her feel. She felt herself getting closer, more comfortable in Jack's world. She was afraid to hope it would last, but she was determined not to let that fear tread on the good place she was in now. Sarah seemed like someone who she wanted in her life; the life she felt ready to create with this man she was falling for so hard.

Jack's apartment was already starting to feel familiar, she thought as she let herself in, then put the key on the table. Did she have enough time for a shower? The sun had been warm and she felt a little dusty from her day outdoors. She found her bag and dug out a few items: jasmine and sandalwood bath wash, lotion to match, the clingy white sleep shirt she had packed earlier. She stepped out of her clothes and laid them out in the chair by the bureau, then made sure there was a towel near by before stepping in to the big shower stall and turning on the water. It was cool at first, startling her, causing her nipples to harden. She shivered, turned on some more hot water, and waited for the temperature to settle. When it was just right, she stood under the spray, let the water run down her body. The scented bath wash she used was soft, creamy, and light. It felt good in her fingers, even better as she ran her hands over her body. She started with her neck, ran her hands down her chest, under her breasts, worked her hands slowly back and forth to create a thick coating of lather. The scent made her tingle; warm and slightly exotic, the sandalwood making the jasmine soft, taking some of the pungency and replacing it with a comforting, almost masculine aroma. She imagined rubbing the concoction over Jack's firm body, feeling his muscles flex beneath her touch as she massaged the flesh that made her feel so overcome with desire.

Katherine contemplated staying here, in the warm fragrant shower, until Jack arrived. Then, she remembered, he would already have had a shower, and probably didn't want another so soon. And she wanted to greet him at the door, not make him come looking for her. Reluctantly, she turned off the water and stepped out to dry off before she changed her mind. She dried off her body quickly, then sat on the bed naked while she towel dried her hair. The desire to crawl up in the middle of the big bed, throw back the sheets, and wait for Jack here was powerful, but she wanted to meet him at the door, instead. Drink in hand, wearing just her sexy white night shirt and a pair of white panties that showed through the flimsy silk of the shirt. Hair just a little messy, damp from the shower. She knew how to entice, after all.

The sound of keys in the door, at last, she thought as she poured the scotch then walked toward the sound of his voice. She heard him call Honey, I'm home! and smiled. Me too, she thought, at least hopefully. It certainly was starting to feel that way.
 
As jack turned the corner his eyes felt like they were about to pop out of his head. Looking tirades the living area he saw Katherine standing there with a drink made for him in her hand. The way the long white night shirt fit around her body loosely and hung from her breasts was amazing. The low cut neck line accented the hint of cleavage her perfectly shaped unsupported breasts put off. Looking down her tummy jack could make out the pair of white panties she wore under the thin shirt and instantly he felt his man hood stiffen in his slacks.

Walking towards her he could tell she had just finished with a shower. The way her hair was frizzy and and still damp made her even more beautiful. Katherine had on no make-up and she was still just as amazing as if dolled up. As jack made his way over to her he smiled. "I have been waiting all day for this! And you look even better than I ever imagined!" stepping up to her jack took the drink from her with one hand while the other slipped around her backside and cupped her ass pulling her into his body. Taking a sip from his drink jack looked at her and gave his half grin. "a drink a win on the day a drink in my hand and a beautiful woman in my arm. This is every ball players dream!" jack winked at Katherine and then kissed her with his lips softly as the shared the most romantically passion filled kiss either of them had ever experienced. As the kiss broke jack looked at Katherine deep in her eyes. "you know I an starting to think I could retire right now as long as you promised me to never leave my side!" Joey smiled and kissed her again.
 
Retire? Funny how that word was coming up in convesation and thought these days for Katherine. For a moment she contemplated what that could mean; all the time she would have free. Free to spend with Jack? That was no guarantee, but she couldn't help her mind wandering there. Today, she felt like she could very well get used to spending her free time tangled up with him. She let him pull her close, put her hands against his shoulders, looked up into his eyes. She didn't think she would ever get tired of his voice so close, his breath on her forehead as he talked. Sometimes she lost the words, getting caught up in the feelings he stirred. Like now.

His lips on hers brought on more than just a wave of physical desire, though her body responded to his touches like no one's before. She felt a bond developing with him. She missed him when he wasn't within reach. She thought about him when he wasn't within sight. She longed for him when he wasn't inside her.

She stood as close to him as she could get, wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him while she ran her fingers through his hair. The thin material of her gown did nothing to camouflage the stiffness of her nipples as she leaned her body into his. Not that she could have hidden her desire for him, even if she had wanted to. She wanted him to know exactly what he did to her, how he made her feel, how badly she wanted to be with him.

When Jack smiled, broke their kiss, Katherine took a step back. The shirt she wore tapered at the sides, like a dress shirt, cut up high on her thighs. She reached down and gathered the hem, pulled the silky sheer material up, over her panties, to her belly button. Then, she turned around slowly, and backed up so her ass was against Jack's thighs. She could feel him, his hard cock against her back as she moved her hips slowly. She reached around for his free hand, brought it up to her breast, squeezed. The ice from his drink clinked against his glass, so close to the side of her face, most of the amber liquid already drained. She reached up and took it from him, then bent to set it on the nearby table.

"I'll make you another if you like," she said, turning and looking up at him, knowing full well what his answer would be.
 
Jack watched as Katherine turned around and lifted the night shirt just enough to expose her pretty white panties. Taking his hand she pulled it around to her perky perfectly shaped breast and placed it on it causing him to squeeze firmly. As he did this jack softly moaned and pressed his now ever stiff cock against her ass.

As she took the drink from his hand and offered to make him another the one her shirt once again feel to her sides except at her ass where jacks body was pressed against hers. With his now other free hand jack slid it up the other side of her body and took the other breast squeezing it just as firmly. Pullin her body back against his he held her back to his chest as her head rest just below his left shoulder. Whispering in her ear "I don't think another drink will be neccassary. But I will let you know that I am going to fuck your little brains in tonight!" jack sighed as the words left his mouth.

Pulling her again firmly against his chest jack slowly throated his hips against her panty covered ass again. He was so turned on by the way she looked jack was ready to go. After a good night at the office he was worked up and ready to not only make love but to just down right fuck! Moaning again he kissed the side of her neck as his left hand moved down the front of her body and under the sexy little white night shirt. Pressing his large middle finger to her now soaked little panties jack again sighed as his finger pressed firmly against her. "how does that sound baby? You want me to fuck you until I make you scream tonight? Seeing you in those stands tonight I couldn't wait to get home and bend you over and fuck this sweet little pussy!" jack moved his finger back and forth as his other other softly pinched her nipple. "I am going on the road for the next few days so I want to give you the fucking you deserve to make sure you are here when I get back!"
 
The ice in the glass on the table settled with a light tinkling noise as Jack pulled her closer. His voice was so near she could feel his warm breath against her ear, the hard "k" sound made the hair on her neck stand up, tingle. His appetite for her drove her own desire to have him, all of him, devour and be devoured by him. When she felt his hand, so big and strong, making its way down her body, she knew she didn't need to say a word. He would find out soon enough just how much she longed for him. When his fingers found the softer, lighter fabric of her panties, already wet, clinging to her smooth skin, she moaned softly, bit her lip, let her weight give a little to feel more of his touch there.

You want me to fuck you until I make you scream tonight?

Katherine smiled, nodded, put her hands over his. His wrists were big, her hand didn't reach all the way around. She pressed her fingers between his so she could feel her flesh with him, feel the stiffness of her nipple, the wetness of her pussy. Her stomach rolled again at the mention of him going away. How would she get through the days and nights without him here? But he was here now, and that was all she was willing to think about now. There was plenty of time for missing him later.

Goodbye sex. The finale. That was usually what she was working on when the time together was coming to a close with her clients. Make certain to hit the high spots, keep them wanting to return. Repeat business was almost always good business. Tonight, though, business was the last thing on her mind. She found herself missing Jack already. How could that even be possible, with him standing right here? He was only going to be gone six days, according to Sarah. Her hands were warm against his, his hard body so close, serving to hold her upright, tight against him. If she was going to give him enough to hold him for that many days, she knew they had better get started. She had all sorts of plans for enjoying his body tonight.

"The fucking I deserve?" she asked playfully, stepping away from his grasp and turning to face him.

God, he is so incredibly handsome, Katherine thought as she stood there, looking at him. Even in his suit, his athlete's body camouflaged more than accentuated by the finely tailored garments, she could make out the swells where his muscles were defined. She didn't even have to close her eyes anymore to imagine him naked before her, the half smile that played at his lips, his cock so hard, erect. She reached forward with both hands and pulled at his pants, tugging back gently, moving in the direction of the bedroom. She was sure there would be screaming, and that both of them were in for the fucking they deserved.
 
Jack listened to Katherine ask him about the fucking she deserved. Leading him to the room jack slid his hands up the sides of her body lifting her shirt over her head. As they reached the bed jack took her in his strong hands. His hands reached under her arm pits and picked her from her feet and tossed her playfully back on to the bed. Throwing her so high she bounced as she hit the fluffy mattress. "look at that body!" jack moaned as he unbuttoned his short after undoing his tie. "you are so fucking sexy baby. I am tempted to lock you in this apartment and never let you leave!"

Jack had that playful little grin across his face as he slid his shirt off his shoulder and then into a pool of fabric on te floor. Looking at her he held his right hand up and using his pointer finger called her to the edge of the bed pointing to his belt and pants. "come here baby. Get this cock out that is going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow!" jack moaned at her. He was in a very playful mood but a very sexual one as well. Jack enjoyed all types of sex. And he knew Katherine did too. "what do you say baby? You want to suck this big cock plead with it to fuck that tight little pussy? Who knows you treat him right tonight he may even give that perfect little ass a little attention too!" jack smiled playfully as she crawled to the edge of the bed. Grabbing her head with both hands he took a handful of hair in each lightly pulling it as he pressed his still covered cock against her face. Kat could feel how hard he really was. If she didn't know any better he would think he was about to cum in his pants right there. But not jack she just knew that she was in for a good night of very very hot sex! Jack tilted his head back and moaned again as he rubbed her face against the front of his tailored slacks.
 
Back
Top