Shy no longer....

The visuals of your pics are bring about the urge of lust in me but to hear your voice added to it makes you all the more desirable!! Thanks for sharing!

wow, Jennifer...are you considering sharing?

sorry, dont mean to hijack a thread but I saw your profile pic and would love to see more...on your new thread perhaps!!!
Carry on Miss Bunny...You are beautiful and I didnt mean to detract from your awesome posts...:heart:

I love your ass ! You're so sexy, babe.

Plenty of those! And maybe some uncontrollable wriggling to boot ;)
Hmmm...I like this game! What do I win at the end? /wink

I'm glad you enjoyed MissBunny .. It has been fun .. But it is time to stop :cool:
To finish it I would find myself going to far .. :eek: .... Not that those Thoughts haven't been running thru my mind .. :devil: ..

Such a Lovely figure, Those eyes make me Melt .. :kiss: ...

I could kneel and Pray in front of You for hours !!! :p :p :p
Perhaps down the road, I will have to plan out another little fantasy posting!
I just love to spark your imaginations :)

I hope you had a great holiday...I'm LOVING catching up on your thread!
It was a really nice visit, but it feels good to be home and back to easy access to Lit! Hope you guys are good!

I love your ass ! You're so sexy, babe.
MMm thank you, darling! I am always happy to have a lovely lady pop into my thread! You are a gorgeous woman!

The visuals of your pics are bring about the urge of lust in me but to hear your voice added to it makes you all the more desirable!! Thanks for sharing!
/blush
I am so happy you are enjoying the whole Bunny experience!

sorry, dont mean to hijack a thread but I saw your profile pic and would love to see more...on your new thread perhaps!!!
Carry on Miss Bunny...You are beautiful and I didnt mean to detract from your awesome posts...:heart:
Hmmm.... *taps chin thoughtfully*
While so very nice to dispense compliments to such deserving lovelies such as Jennifer_T...maybe she would have taken more note of a PM? No way to miss it in a thread. I hope she has seen it as she is worthy of high praise....
BUT!
*points dramatically*
You must pay the price for thread hijacking!!
Let me ponder punishments! I think whips and oil are in order.

So happy I stumbled across this thread!!
Me too! I love having new faces stopping by for fun!

God your voice just made you 1000 times sexier! You voice is like pure velvet stroking my cock...

I came just listening to your voice. thanks! :)

...her wanton lust is obvious and she can now see that you want her too. Wasting no time, she begins to ready herself for the impending passion. The sounds of the club in the distance only heighten the excitement of what is about to happen...
Wow! just spectatular! would live to slip in behind you... very quietly... mmm

Good afternoon dear! Glad to see my hubby was so concerned! lol..Good to see you again!

Good Monday Morning, BunnyLovers!

I hope it's a good Monday morning! If not then perhaps this will help a little. I have made a little MissBunny Hello recording to share with you all.

http://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/bunny-hello

Forgive the rambling...so difficult to talk to one's self and yet for an audience.
Enjoy!

and hubba hubba part deux... love the voice msbunnycandy... wow!

I hope it's a good Monday morning! If not then perhaps this will help a little. I have made a little MissBunny Hello recording to share with you all.

Forgive the rambling...so difficult to talk to one's self and yet for an audience.
Enjoy!
good afternoon missbunny, it certainly does add to your allure. Not that you needed it,

Enjoy!

If I didn't have a fantasy about your voice before today... I, and I'm sure a TON of others, now do! But also, I join in thanking YOU back for sharing everything you've shared over the last few weeks... It is clear that you have an amazing sexual mind, and of course body - and we should be THANKFUL for your desires to share them both with all of us! :D

Enjoy!

Oh wow....You sound every bit as deliciously seductive as you look- Right now I'm seriously in lust with you.....:devil:

I'm impressed to see that you know how to get yourself ready for me MissBunnyCandy ;)
I love your sexy voice too!
Mmm...I am very pleased you like my sound and the other...well...I know to show that I turned on and waiting /wink

Oooooo..whats this? Such a pleasure to hear you finally. .
The pleasure is all mine * curtsy*

God your voice just made you 1000 times sexier! You voice is like pure velvet stroking my cock...

I came just listening to your voice. thanks! :)
/blush
Oh my!! I am happy I could push you over the edge with my silly giggles!

Wow! just spectatular! would live to slip in behind you... very quietly... mmm
Why be quiet? That ass needs a resounding SMACK! Which may or may not be followed by a delighted yelp!

Good afternoon dear! Glad to see my hubby was so concerned! lol..Good to see you again!
Mmmm! There you are, sweetheart!! *tackles you into the tall grass and kisses you*

ok ok but leave the whip at home, lets cover the basics first :)
Ok...basics. I still need these though *pulls on spike heels boots*

Nice, that is a sexy voice.
Mmm thank you /blush

and hubba hubba part deux... love the voice msbunnycandy... wow!
/giggle
I am very happy you like it!

good afternoon missbunny, it certainly does add to your allure. Not that you needed it,
Awwww thank you!! *bunny hug*

If I didn't have a fantasy about your voice before today... I, and I'm sure a TON of others, now do! But also, I join in thanking YOU back for sharing everything you've shared over the last few weeks... It is clear that you have an amazing sexual mind, and of course body - and we should be THANKFUL for your desires to share them both with all of us! :D
*rolls around in a happy pile just basking in the glowly compliments*
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the wonderful feedback and comments! Everyone in here is great and makes this fun!

Absolutely love your voice, giggle and laugh!!! :heart:
/beam
Imagine my giggle with your giggle...so many giggles!!

Just to, "Infinity and Beyond!!!!!!!"
/giggle
Wait...do I make the Woody joke now?

Oh wow....You sound every bit as deliciously seductive as you look- Right now I'm seriously in lust with you.....:devil:
Rawr...I like being the object of lust! *strikes a super hero post* Maybe those should be my super hero powers. She's Super Lust!

Rawr...I like being the object of lust! *strikes a super hero post* Maybe those should be my super hero powers. She's Super Lust!

She's Super Lust- with the power to bring any man to full erection in the blink of an eye...:D

...and trust me, it works....:devil:

I imagine A LOT of things with you and I together...among giggles! *Gives a flirt 'I want you' smile*

Back