Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucking cock

Its been to long just cant find a guy that would like a blowjob and I miss it. neohbi

sucking cock

I met a M/F couple recently who invited me to join them in bed. As the husband watched his wife sucking my cock he stroked and fondled himself and then quickly began to lick my balls and then he took my cock into his mouth. I had thought about such a thing before so I wasn't shocked...I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling and the view of him sucking me. His wife said something like, "Oh baby, you are finally trying it" and she then bent over and they both sucked me off. He apologized later saying that he had always wanted to try it and did it on a whim. I enjoyed it.... it excited his wife also, so when she hinted that she would like to watch me suck her man, I did. I enjoyed the feel of his cock in my mouth. He is cut and fairly big...almost 8 niches. I'm looking forward to being with them again.

I was chatting with my friend the last week. The conversation went like this:

bartman: So, are you going to ask?
dog62: ok. Do you want to come over Monday?
bartman: Why would I want to come over?
dog62: LOL so you want me to spell it out for you?
bartman: yes I do
dog62: Would you like to come over Monday so I can suck your dick?
bartman: LOL would you like that? Do you want to have my dick in your mouth
dog62: you know I do.
bartman: Yeah, I know you do, but it's fun to make you say it.
dog62: So you are in that mood, eh? LOL
bartman: as a matter of fact, yes. so what else are you going to do for me?
dog62: ouch, you are in a mood, arent you?
dog62: which means you want to cum in my mouth.
bartman: no, it means I want to hear you ask me to cum in your mouth.
dog62: yes sir. I want you to let me suck your dick and I want you to cum in my mouth.
bartman: very good because I feel like letting you swallow my cum.
bartman: It sure is nice having my own personal cum-whore LOL

Normally our meetings are just a friendly chat and visit which ends with me sucking his dick and him cumming on my face or in my mouth and leaving. On occasion he takes a lesson from our mutual ex-girlfriend and he decides to be a bit more aggressive and dominating. Judging from the obvious tone of his texts, I knew what Monday would be like and I was anxiously awaiting his arrival. He went on to tell me that he wanted for me to be wearing a pair of panties that the woman who introduced me to cumplay and cocksucking, specifically his cock, left for me.

He walked in this morning said the the panties looked cute. He ignored my greeting and immediately undressed. He asked me if I knew why he was there and I said yes. He leaned back against my dining table and said "then get on your knees and get started". I dropped to my knees and he said "Wait. Tell me what you want." I told him I wanted to suck his dick and he turned around and leaned over the table and said "prove it". He has recently discovered rimming and enjoys having me lick from his ass to his balls. I spread his cheeks and began doing as he wanted. He was stroking himself while telling me what a slut I was, telling me how his wife rarely sucked his dick, would never swallow his cum much less beg for it and certainly wouldn't eat his ass.

He finally turned around showing me a rock hard dick. "Suck it. Make me cum". He was holding my head and rocking back and forth, shoving his dick in and out of my mouth. He began telling me that he was going to cum soon when he suddenly pulled away from my mouth. "Tell me what you want". I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth and I wanted to swallow it for him. Moments later was moaning and tell me not to stop. He was telling me how good a cocksucker I was, second only to our mutual ex, when I felt him stiffen. He told me not to stop as he started to cum. I kept sucking as he kept cumming, swallowing every drop until he finally pushed me away. I fell back and started masturbating as he dressed, again telling me what a good cocksucker I was. Right before he left (and right before I came) he asked me what our co-workers would think if they saw me wearing panties and sucking his dick.

enjoy sex with my wife but also enjoy my friend sucking me off, lately i have been thinking of trying to get my black friend at work to let me work his big tool over! i have saw it and it is huge! don't know if i can go thru with it but do enjoy when my friend sucks me and it has gotten me to thinking

Last night

Hi, I'm Kelli. I'm a married, bisexual cross dresser and my wife doesn't know that I dress. She was not home last night so I took the opportunity to meet up with a bi curious guy from a couple towns over from us. He came over tonight about 10pm and just left my house. His name is Brandon and we have been chatting online for a while and he has been telling me his fantasies of being with a his first CD. I could hardly wait and so when he walked in the door, I immediately gave him a nice kiss and invited him in to sit down on the couch. We both had a beer and chatted for a few minutes before he practically jumped me.

He wanted me fully dressed so I wore a short, sexy skirt, tight gray top and thigh highs with 5 inch heels. Underneath I wore a blue matching bra and satin panty set. Of course I wore falsies in my bra and wore a blonde wig and did up my makeup before he came.

Back to the story...Brandon leaned over and started kissing me. The kissing was really hot and heavy and he had his hands around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He kissed all over my neck and chest and then back to my lips. I was starting to get aroused myself so I reached down and felt his crotch through his khakis. He was so hard and seemed to be every bit of the 8 or so inches that he had described to me when we chatted. I couldn't wait to have him in my mouth!

I started to really rub against his cock as we continued to make out and then I whispered that I wanted to taste him. Brandon continued to kiss me for a couple more seconds and then he pushed back and leaned back on the couch. He pulled his shirt tail out and started to unbutton it as I fumbled with his belt and tried to pull his pants down. After what seemed like 30 mins, finally he was sitting naked on my couch and I was kneeling between his legs on the floor.

I looked up him as I leaned down and placed my tongue on his shaft. I licked up and down for a few seconds before starting to lick his head. I reached up and grabbed his shaft with my hand and continued to make his cock wet with my saliva. As I licked him, his cock became more and more stiff and his head really mushroomed out a lot! At this point I am really hoping that this will turn into more than a Blow and Go! I really wanted feel him inside me, but being his first time, I'm not so sure that is going to happen.

While holding his cock, I place it in my mouth and feed it down my throat. I have practiced many times with dildos and a few other cocks so I didn't have any trouble taking all of him down my throat. I slid all the way down quickly and then pulled off of it slobbering on it each time. He was already moaning so I could tell he was enjoying it. I did this a few times before really starting to work on him and bobbing up and down on his erection. His pre-cum was on my lips and face and also on his cock so I started to jack him up and down while sucking him off. Within a few seconds of this, he told me he was going to cum. I continued to suck and jack him off and he grabbed the back of my head and gently pushed me up and down onto him.

For one instant, I could feel his cum running up the length of his cock right before he came in my mouth. I absolutely love the taste of cum so I took as much as I could and swallowed. Then I jerked on his cock a couple times to make sure I got all of it and kept it in my mouth while the last few drops fell on my tongue. I swallowed again and then looked back up at him to see him smiling at me. I took that to mean he really enjoyed his first blowjob from a cross dresser.

I got up off my knees and sat back down on the couch with Brandon. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. I could feel some of his semen still on my face so I wiped it off with the back of my hand and licked it off of my hand while looking at him. "You really do love cum don't you?" he said. "Yep!" I replied.

enjoy sex with my wife but also enjoy my friend sucking me off, lately i have been thinking of trying to get my black friend at work to let me work his big tool over! i have saw it and it is huge! don't know if i can go thru with it but do enjoy when my friend sucks me and it has gotten me to thinking

Nice keep us posted

I met a guy online yesterday and went to his hotel room. He kissed me as soon the door closed and reached for his crotch. A nice cock but not hard yet. Lets get comfortable he said and my knees just seemed to buckle.
I undid his belt and zipper next then nuzzled his package. He pushed his jeans and briefs down and let me see it, a 6" shaved dick. Immediately I started sucking him.he said,' You truly do like to suck a man don't you? I can tell. Some men say they do but not like this."
I love to be praised for my cock worshipping skill. It wasn't to long before I got my reward. I do love sucking off men.

I met a guy online yesterday and went to his hotel room. He kissed me as soon the door closed and reached for his crotch. A nice cock but not hard yet. Lets get comfortable he said and my knees just seemed to buckle.
I undid his belt and zipper next then nuzzled his package. He pushed his jeans and briefs down and let me see it, a 6" shaved dick. Immediately I started sucking him.he said,' You truly do like to suck a man don't you? I can tell. Some men say they do but not like this."
I love to be praised for my cock worshipping skill. It wasn't to long before I got my reward. I do love sucking off men.

Hot!!!! :devil:

Ask me in 20 minutes and I will say yes. A married friend is calling in for sone mutual sucking on his way to work.

i havent for nearly two weeks but i hope i will tonight,my suck buddy promised to pop round and says he has a treat for me ,well the only treat i want is to suck his lovely cock and swallow his cum ,i wonder what he has in mind .

I was chatting with my friend the last week. The conversation went like this:

bartman: So, are you going to ask?
dog62: ok. Do you want to come over Monday?
bartman: Why would I want to come over?
dog62: LOL so you want me to spell it out for you?
bartman: yes I do
dog62: Would you like to come over Monday so I can suck your dick?
bartman: LOL would you like that? Do you want to have my dick in your mouth
dog62: you know I do.
bartman: Yeah, I know you do, but it's fun to make you say it.
dog62: So you are in that mood, eh? LOL
bartman: as a matter of fact, yes. so what else are you going to do for me?
dog62: ouch, you are in a mood, arent you?
dog62: which means you want to cum in my mouth.
bartman: no, it means I want to hear you ask me to cum in your mouth.
dog62: yes sir. I want you to let me suck your dick and I want you to cum in my mouth.
bartman: very good because I feel like letting you swallow my cum.
bartman: It sure is nice having my own personal cum-whore LOL

Normally our meetings are just a friendly chat and visit which ends with me sucking his dick and him cumming on my face or in my mouth and leaving. On occasion he takes a lesson from our mutual ex-girlfriend and he decides to be a bit more aggressive and dominating. Judging from the obvious tone of his texts, I knew what Monday would be like and I was anxiously awaiting his arrival. He went on to tell me that he wanted for me to be wearing a pair of panties that the woman who introduced me to cumplay and cocksucking, specifically his cock, left for me.

He walked in this morning said the the panties looked cute. He ignored my greeting and immediately undressed. He asked me if I knew why he was there and I said yes. He leaned back against my dining table and said "then get on your knees and get started". I dropped to my knees and he said "Wait. Tell me what you want." I told him I wanted to suck his dick and he turned around and leaned over the table and said "prove it". He has recently discovered rimming and enjoys having me lick from his ass to his balls. I spread his cheeks and began doing as he wanted. He was stroking himself while telling me what a slut I was, telling me how his wife rarely sucked his dick, would never swallow his cum much less beg for it and certainly wouldn't eat his ass.

He finally turned around showing me a rock hard dick. "Suck it. Make me cum". He was holding my head and rocking back and forth, shoving his dick in and out of my mouth. He began telling me that he was going to cum soon when he suddenly pulled away from my mouth. "Tell me what you want". I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth and I wanted to swallow it for him. Moments later was moaning and tell me not to stop. He was telling me how good a cocksucker I was, second only to our mutual ex, when I felt him stiffen. He told me not to stop as he started to cum. I kept sucking as he kept cumming, swallowing every drop until he finally pushed me away. I fell back and started masturbating as he dressed, again telling me what a good cocksucker I was. Right before he left (and right before I came) he asked me what our co-workers would think if they saw me wearing panties and sucking his dick.

Very hot story, I dream of this happening to me.

I haven't, and it's been waaay too long. Hopin' to get to go to the local club on Monday. Anybody for it?

I haven't, and it's been waaay too long. Hopin' to get to go to the local club on Monday. Anybody for it?

I never have sucked, or even touched another man's cock. Tomorrow I turn 65, and it is on my bucket list. Ready now! If you or anyone near Denver wants me to swallow your cum, pm me NOW.

You guys who want to suck some cock.... might want to update your profile and include the city and state in which you live.

i will be later ,my suck buddy wants to take me to a dogging site ,i love an audience.

finally , my suck buddy turned up and took me to the local dogging site and i got to suck his cock ,it was heaven ,taking it out and stroking it and getting down in my seat to take him in my mouth and sucking him as he put on the interior light so people could see ,perfect ,and when i finished and looked up there were three guys standing by the car watching and playing with their cocks and i sat and watched them cum ,what a lovely evening .xo

Going to meet a new friend tomorrow and spend a few hours together. Looking forward to a hot mouthful and, hopefully, my first cock in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back