Searching for change in the couch... Naked

VelmaJinkies

Literotica Guru
It's what I do sometimes when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Eel that and chat with ladies on lit, or maybe a little self loving ;)...

Anyways I was bored and didn't know what to do so I figured I would make a place to hangout

Do you dig for change with your ass in the air hoping hubby will walk in and take advantage? Or just flip all the cushions of and sit down facing out and running your hands along inside the seams blindly? Watch out for upholstery staples!

Just worried about friction burn on your breasts as you move back and forth on the material. What's the most you've gathered in one quest?

I guess a gentlemen wouldn't tell either. ;)

Does your man dump coins in there often just in hopes of catching you? I know I would... :devil:

I'm still stuck on "hate leather" :(

I have white leather couches, I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Does that make cleaning up the cream stains harder? Or do you just look for the shiny sticky spots in the light at different angles? ;)

I have 2 boston terriers and I agree dogs and leather don't mix well but I still can't give up my couches, lol.

You will find dog toys, pieces of dog treats and I found 3 pairs of clean underwear today! I fold my laundry there and they like to roll and play with anything I touch. Sigh. Still...better than kids :)

I have 2 boston terriers and I agree dogs and leather don't mix well but I still can't give up my couches, lol.

You will find dog toys, pieces of dog treats and I found 3 pairs of clean underwear today! I fold my laundry there and they like to roll and play with anything I touch. Sigh. Still...better than kids :)

Yes they are, way better ;) I have two akitas. I find the same things in mine, plus change. You won't find any underwear in my couch though or anywhere else for that matter

You also won't find any GoT DVDs; you might find a couple A Song of Ice and Fire novels though

Ah game of thrones fan, a lady after my own heart, though still I have raise issue with the no leather couches, I have three dogs, large breed and find leather beneficial for them.

Akita's such beautiful dogs but not stranger friendly. We take our dogs to Home depot all the time to socialize with people. Not that Bostons will ever be vicious, but they can sometimes be reserved.

Song of fire and ice, anne mcaffrey, robert jordan...I haven't read fantasy in years and years, I recognize the title though.

Ah game of thrones fan, a lady after my own heart, though still I have raise issue with the no leather couches, I have three dogs, large breed and find leather beneficial for them.
Game of Thrones a fan I am not; A Song of Ice and Fire; the books yes

Akita's such beautiful dogs but not stranger friendly. We take our dogs to Home depot all the time to socialize with people. Not that Bostons will ever be vicious, but they can sometimes be reserved.

Song of fire and ice, anne mcaffrey, robert jordan...I haven't read fantasy in years and years, I recognize the title though.

They are, and mine are socialized and have the perfect Akita temperament. People friendly no; but not People aggressive either. They will pay people no mind as long as they are not given a reason to do otherwise. They go to the Pet Store, and Dog Parks all the time

Game of Thrones a fan I am not; A Song of Ice and Fire; the books yes

They are, and mine are socialized and have the perfect Akita temperament. People friendly no; but not People aggressive either. They will pay people no mind as long as they are not given a reason to do otherwise. They go to the Pet Store, and Dog Parks all the time

My apologies

My apologies

Now I recognize it, haha. I bought those books but soooooo boring! They are going to be shipped off to my sister, she likes ths show.

No one ever knows George and Fevre Dream. That is his vampire book. I love it. That is how I recognize him and I was so disappointed in thrones. I was hoping it would pull me in like FD did. I have read it so many times and I cry at the end too
:(

Now I recognize it, haha. I bought those books but soooooo boring! They are going to be shipped off to my sister, she likes ths show.

No one ever knows George and Fevre Dream. That is his vampire book. I love it. That is how I recognize him and I was so disappointed in thrones. I was hoping it would pull me in like FD did. I have read it so many times and I cry at the end too
:(

I love George, I like ASOIAF; however I can't stand Thrones the TV version

Back