X Men: The Fortunate IC

Logan was stripped down to his boxers when he heard the door slam open. Sniffing the air he caught Jeans scent and knew he was in trouble. Reaching into his locker for his sweat pants and top he hoped to get them on before she found him but of course she knew exactly where his locker was.

He looked up and he saw her. She had stripped off her top and stood there in only the lace bra he had caught a glimpse of that morning. Her ample breasts were straining at the material that barely contained them and along with her figure hugging pants she was a sight to behold.

Logan was still breathing deeply and he noticed that her scent had changed. It was still Jean but now it had a fiery scent to it as well and she was also sending out scents of being in heat. Oh god not again he thought. The way he was feeling right now he was not sure if he was going to be able to resist her. He knew this was not Jean and no matter how much he liked to tease and joke about Scott not being good enough for her, she had picked him. That was it, end of story for the ol' Canalucklehead. Until Jean made it clear they were no longer together he would stay out of it.

"Jeany ya don't want to be doing this now. You don't know how much I want ya too but think of Scott and settle down."
 
"Shut up Logan,"she said sharply, cutting him off.

She slinked towards him, watching his thick muscular body was almost enough to make her lick her lips. Every step that brought her closer she knew would drive him wild. When she got close enough she reached out and let her fingertips dance over his shoulder, she reached into his mind and saw only desire and she fed him her own sensual thoughts. It didnt take very much, Logan was always weak when it came to her. He desired her intensely and she amplified it, her eyes flaring with red light. She pinned him against the locker with a fingertip to his chest.

She pressed herself against him and released her hold on his body. She was begging him to act, pushing him well past his breaking point.
 
Logan watched Jean strut towards him, her body oozing sex appeal. It seemed that with every step his body became more inflamed and his lust level rose. When she pressed him against the lockers he was almost to the point of using his claws to slice of her clothes and taking her on the floor.

Leaning into her he clutched her to him with his strong arms and claimed her mouth with his. Kissing her hard he thrust his tongue forcefully into her mouth and wrapped it around hers. Crushing her to his chest he could feel her breasts mash up against him and her hard nipples poke into his chest. He allowed his hands to roam along her back and then he reached and unsnapped her bra.
 
Phoenix wasn't about to stop Logan, as far as she was concerned the Wolverine was hers, all hers. Jean was another story, regulated to the back of her own mind clawing at any shred of hope to keep her marriage intact she struggled violently.

She gasped softly as he slid the lace from her smooth skin, the slight graze of the thin material made her shudder against him. She turned her body slowly and pulled him with her, rotating so she was the one pinned. Her hips gyrated slowly against his and she wrapped one leg around him, locking his body to her. Phoenix let him kiss her hard and passionately and she responded in kind, twining her tongue around his and sucking his lower lip teasingly.

She looked upon him lovingly and with burning desire. Her body was more than ready for him but prolonging this moment appealed to her softer side. Jean cared deeply for him. Her hands stroked back his unruly black hair and then down the back of his neck, over his thick shoulders to his toned butt. She whimpered softly against his neck where she was kissing him as the electricity of their shared lust overwhelmed her.
 
Logan felt her bare breasts against his skin as he moved from her lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling at it as he moved his hands to the front of her pants, finding the buttons and undoing them before slipping them down her shapely legs. His hands went to her ass and cradled it as he picked her up and backed her into the lockers, pinning her there as his erection pushed into her crotch and both of them felt the tight confines of their underwear.

Logan began to nibble on Jeans earlobe as he whispered in her ear. "Are you sure about this Jean. What about Scott. You know I don't like the guy, but I won't cheat with another guys wife, even for you. If you have split from him good if not I have to stop". Even as he said this he was still passionately kissing her neck and shoulders.
 
At the sound of her own name Jean attempted to surge forward and take control of her own body but the Phoenix gently and firmly put her in her place, frustrating her immensley.

She pressed her full lips against his neck again and whispered her response," Logan, I'm yours."

She knew those words would drive him insane with desire for her. She wanted to be taken and she wanted him to do the taking. She forced him back away from her so his hands were braced against the lockers on either side of her. He was helpless watching her finishing taking her clothes off; what was left of them anyway. She teased him by hooking her fingers into the hips of her sheer black panties and slowly sliding them down around her ankles before kicking them away. She could see the savagery in his features, his body tensed as he strained against her power, he knew it was no use but she loved seeing him trying so vehemently. She was surprised he didn't roar.

Phoenix ducked under his arm and headed for the shower but not before stripping him naked first and pressing herself against his back while she kissed the warm salty skin of his shoulders and stroked his hard erection. She released him as she walked away, knowing that in his state he would come after her.
 
Logan was beyond caring now. Jean had pushed him over the edge and he was running on pure animal instinct now. The moment her hand had stroked him he had known he was going to take her and make her his. He would show her the definition of pure animal lust. As soon as he felt her powers release him he took off after her stalking her into the depths of the room, determined to find her and fuck her until she couldn't walk anymore.

He followed her scent towards the showers and found her standing under a spray of water, her fiery red hair plastered down her back, rivulets of water running down her breasts and dripping off her nipples then cascading down to her neatly trimmed red thatch of hair between her legs. Logan growled deep in his throat and padded up to her, gripping her hair in one hand he pulled her head down and mashed their lips together in a fiery kiss while his other sought out her pussy and he thrust a single finger inside her.
 
Her knees buckled at his invasion and she moaned into his kiss responding to him by pushing her hips up and encouraging him to take more of her. She leaned against the wall and arched her back up to him, offering up her breasts and baring her neck in the ultimate show of submission.

Her hands took his velvety smooth cock and slowly stroked and massaged him as he continued teasing her body. She would have him, all of him. Oh she desired him, she wanted every inch of him inside her and she wanted it now.

Jean's consciousness shrank back and waited for a weak moment when the Phoenix would be distracted, if that was even possible. She knew the Phoenix and Logan were magnets to each other, her last action as herself was heading into the locker room to confront him. Jean panicked and decided to unleash all of her power and effort into re taking her own body.

And it worked.

She was standing, well...sort of. Logan was pressed against her in the shower, pleasuring her. Her body was on the brink of giving in to him and she stopped herself before any words of encouragement came out.

"Logan, no. Please," her voice had changed. He slowed but did not immediately stop. In her panic she put her hands on his chest and forced him back away from her, almost falling to the floor in the process as he had been supporting most of her weight against the wall. His hard thick cock was standing proudly in front of him, ready for her but all Jean wanted was to put distance between them. She kept him a few feet away just out of the spray of the water.

She was panting from the effort of fighting back the Phoenix and if she didn't get away from him soon it would retake her body and finish what it had started with him. She was very upset, mostly at herself but at Logan too.

"Get out," she commanded and threw him all the way across the room, sending him crashing through a row of lockers. She grabbed her change of clothes and a towel before dashing out of the room. She dressed quickly in the antechamber of the locker room before she ran out the outer door.

She disappeared into her office for a couple of hours. Logan knew better than to try and find her after what had happened. She rubbed her temples, what exactly had happened? Had he penetrated her already, or was he warming her up beforehand? The thought that she might have betrayed Scott made her feel sick.

Her black t shirt had dried finally, barely containing her breasts without a bra on. The dark grey yoga pants were still a little damp but she was so tired she couldn't stay here all night. The kids would be asleep by now so she decided she had better go face Scott. She was surprised he hadn't come looking for her. The thought of him finding her in the shower with Logan was almost too much, she had already been crying for awhile and she didn't want to start up again so she pushed the thought away as she locked her office door and padded barefoot through the halls.

As she pushed open the door to the suite a distinctive smell hit her, she was confused as she looked around. It was very dark but there was something on the floor, small pieces of paper? No, petals, rose petals; there were burnt out candles on the table too.

"Fuck," she cursed quietly under her breath. She had really screwed up this time. All she wanted was to be close to him now, to hear him say he would forgive her and still loved her. She walked quietly to the bedroom and pushed the door open soundlessly. There he was sprawled out in their bed, sound asleep.

She stripped off her clothes and slid in next to his warm body. She put her arm over him and nestled herself against his rib cage. A few of her tears fell onto the sheets as he started to stir.
 
Last edited:
Scott's sleep had been tenuous at best. He had awakened several times since laying down, reaching out for Jean to quiet his racing thoughts only to find her side of the bed empty. He had started to worry, his imagination running wild with thoughts of this morning's confrontation and the fact that they hadn't spoken since. More than once he had gotten up and reached for his phone, only to set it down after a few moments of letting his finger hover over the send button.

He wondered if something had happened to her. 'Was she ok?' 'Does she need my help?' 'Is she with...?' each time shaking his head trying to dispel each question with logic. 'She has to be ok.' he thought. If she were in trouble or had been sent away on an urgent assignment, either she or the Professor would have alerted him. He began to wonder if she were still angry with him. He had insulted her friend out of spite and maybe this was her way of teaching him a lesson. Jean was strong, and self reliant, and at times even a bit vengeful. After a while, all of the imagining and reasoning compounded his weariness, and he lay back closing his eyes, finally resigning himself that he couldn't do anything about it until she decided to come home.

It seemed like he had just gotten to sleep when he felt the bed move. Before he could open his eyes, he felt the warmth of her body next to him and the weight of her arm as she draped it over his chest. He turned his head, burying his face in her hair and inhaling the scent of her shampoo. God he loved the way she smelled, they way she felt next to him. With the first touch, all of his doubts and fears faded away and he sighed with relief knowing that she was finally home. The questions and worries that had plagued him for the better part of the day could all be worked out in the morning. Right now, his world was at peace.

He kissed her head gently and whispered, "Hi honey. How was your day?"
 
She sighed as she felt him moving against her. When he touched her things didn't seem so bad.

"Hi Honey, how was your day?"

"Awful," she whispered as she snuggled closer to him,"I need you, Scott."

All she wanted was to feel the weight of him on her. He was her safe haven, protective, and he felt right. She worried if she told him what she knew he might never want to touch her again. She squeezed his body tightly against hers and squeezed her eyes shut.

"I'm so sorry I ruined our night," she said gently. She wondered how mad he would be with her over missing dinner with him. He'd clearly gone to a lot of trouble to make it special for her and she hadn't even been home, she'd been doing God knows what with Logan. She started crying again softly, she couldn't help it. He deserved better from her.
 
Last edited:
"Awful," she mumbled and he felt her arm tighten around him. "I need you, Scott."

His brow furrowed at the thought of her seeming so sad, so he moved his arm around her and returned the half hug.

"I'm right here baby." he said said softly as he nestled to her, there bodies pressed together.

He felt pangs of guilt as he struggled between drifitng back to sleep having found the comfort he needed and do what he could to help her feel better. His day had been awful as well, but the feeling of her lying next to him had made all of it a distant memory.

"I'm so sorry I ruined our night..." she started to say before he cut her off.

"Shhh, it's ok sweety. It's just dinner and some flowers. I can buy you dinner every night this week and Mrs. Cochran has a whole garden full of roses. And I have a whole stock pile of Old Spice, so we're good." he said with a muffled chuckle, hoping to lighten her spirits.

Then he felt it. A warm droplet fell onto his skin, and he could feel her shaking as she sobbed quietly. His eyes flew open and he turned on his side to face her. She was crying, and he didn't know why. Was she that upset with him over this morning? Scott knew they were friends, but he had figured the hedgehog had just laughed it off.

"Jean...baby?" he said, more awake now and serching her sad face for a clue to what was going on. "Honey, what's wrong...what happened?"
 
She didn't want to tell him, oh God she didn't want to tell him but she couldn't lie to him, not with him staring down at her looking so concerned and loving. She pulled him closer to her.

"It happened again," she paused, "Phoenix took over. I don't know what I did, I couldn't control anything. It just..." she sniffled and just kept holding him tightly against her. She didn't know how to explain how she felt when it happened.

"It's like being forced into a dark corner, you can't even see out of your own eyes or feel your own body anymore, it's like i'm not even there. It scares me, I just want it to stop. What if I hurt someone? What if I hurt one of the kids," her mind was reeling.

They'd been dealing with the Phoenix Force inside her for the better part of 2 years. Initially it had been Scott who couldn't handle it and it had led him astray but in the last 6 or 8 months things had been getting much better. She had kept a tight rein on herself and Phoenix hadn't overtaken her in quite awhile. But the longer she held on to herself, the more violently Phoenix held on when it did manage to overtake her mind.

She took a ragged breath and pulled Scott on top of her. She just needed to feel him pressing against her, his closeness and strength helped her feel like herself. His much taller frame and broad shoulders covered her smaller body easily. She wanted to hide here forever.
 
Scott's emotons went into overdrive, switching from concern to anger and then back again. It was the Phoenix again! That part of Jean's personality had nearly been the ruination of their relationship a year ago. Scott had been lonely, and weak, and in a moment during one of his lowest times he had betrayed Jean. He had sought comfort in the arms of another, hoping that a temporary respite from their problems would help him find a solution. It been shallow and stupid. He had only thought of his own feelings, never once taking into account how hard it was on her.

It didn't help anything of course. In fact it had made things worse, to the point of Jean leaving him for a short time. That had been the lowest point of his life. He had never imagined how losing her would make life in general feel empty, and dark. He had worked every day since trying to make up for it, doing his best to understand that they were both victims of the selfish persona that the Phoenix took on.

Jean pulled him on op of her, clutching at his body. She was so much smaller than him and he was afraid that he might squash her. She seemed so distraught, and his heart ached as he could think of nothing to help ease her suffering.

"Baby, just talk to me." Scott gently pleaded, on the verge of tearing up himself. "Just tell me what happened, or what you can remember. Please honey, just trust me, I won't fail you again."
 
Jean sighed and snuggled against him. She couldn't imagine her life without him, again. But she wouldn't lie to him either.

"I don't know exactly. I went looking for Bobby, he didn't turn in his paper today and I think he's having girl trouble. I just wanted to ask him about it, he wasn't in the Danger Room but Logan was. He threw snowballs at me, just messing around you know how he is. I didn't take it too seriously. I went to change clothes after and I just don't know what happened after that, I fought it Scott. I tried," her voice broke on the last two words and she started crying softly again.

"I think it's getting stronger. The longer I keep it locked away the harder it is when it takes over. I woke up and I was in the shower," she paused again wondering if she could even say it out loud," with Logan."

She braced herself for his response. She was terrified she had ruined all the progress they had made together. They had been together since they were 18, Scott was the only man she ever imagined herself marrying. She couldn't lose him.

"Please Scott, don't hate me," she begged him, her voice small and hurt.
 
Scott heard the words coming before she had even said them. They were the same ones that had been running through his nightmares all evening. They had fueled every suspicion, every doubt, every doubt that he had ever had. They hit him like a sledge hammer to the heart, and even though he had known they were coming he was in no way prepared to hear them.

"...with Logan."

A volcano of emotions erupted within him. His face scrunched up in anguish and his hands balled into fists wrapping the mattress cover in them. Tears began to stream from his eyes, and for a moment he found it impossible to breathe.

He was understandably angry. He was angry with Logan, his teammate. Although the two of them had never and would never be friends, Logan had betrayed him, he had betrayed both of them. He had taken advantage of Jean, someone he had always said was his friend, at a time when she was vulnerable. He had used it against her to get what he wanted, what he could never have on his own. Scott was also angry with the Phoenix, that part of Jean that seemed to be indifferent to the will of the person she inhabited. This darker side of Jean seemed to have no use for Scott, and gravitated to the more primal personality of the Ferret, and had been the source of many of the couple's troubles. But mostly, Scott was angry with himself.

A year ago, when the Phoenix had forst made herself known, Scott had withdrawn, and abandoned Jean. He had focused only on how he felt, and his needs and had sought comfort from another woman. Not only had he betrayed the trust between him and Jean, but he had abandoned her when she needed him the most. He had left her alone to deal with the part of her that could take her over when Jean's emotions ran high, and were focused elsewhere. When he boiled it all down, there was no one to blame for what was happening now but himself. He had failed her as a husband and best friend.

But that was over. He rolled them to their sides and wrapped his arms tightly around her pulling her to him.

"Shhh...it's ok Jean. I could never hate you." he said softly. "I love you baby, and...I am sorry. I'm right here honey."
 
Last edited:
Logan had slashed his way out of the lockers easily and his cuts and bruises healed in seconds, but the feelings running through him were taking longer to process. He now realized that the Phoenix had to have been playing with his mind, boosting his attraction for Jean and lowering his inhibitions so he was consumed by lust. He was angry that he had been duped that way, angry he had been used and angry that he had almost hurt Jean.

It had been obvious there at the end that it had been Jean again and not the Phoenix and that she was horrified about where she was. That was made clear by her reaction to him.
He made his way over to his locker that had mercifully survived and quickly changed into his usual street clothes of blue jeans, white singlet and his brown world war 2 leather jacket. Grabbing his wallet and keys he headed towards the garage and his bike. He needed a ride to clear his head. Maybe he ought to leave for awhile and just head home to the Canadian wilds. At least then he wouldn't have to worry about hurting Jean or getting so worked up over her.
 
Jean lay against her husband, relieved. She sighed, she knew it upset and hurt him but there was really nothing either of them could do. Save for locking her up every time Phoenix emerged which was impossible since she was an omega mutant and the Phoenix would simply control whomever was closest and force them to release her physical body.

She started to relax her naked body against him. She stroked his hair back reassuringly and kissed his bare chest where she was snuggled up. She felt bad, guilty even but she was trying to show him how much she loved him anyway. Jean didn't want him to think there would ever be another man she wanted like she wanted him. That burning passion they had for each other since they were young and inexperienced teenagers had never wavered. Even when she left him for a short time she always desired and needed him.

"I love you Scott, you're the only one," she whispered. She propped herself up on her elbow and kissed his mouth with hers gently, she continued stroking his dark hair back and kissing him. She pulled away to settle herself against him again, thinking he probably wouldn't be in the mood after everything that had happened. Her hand traveled down to his hip and she touched him there softly, running her fingers over his smooth skin.
 
There was no mistaking how she felt when her lips touched his. It had always been this way. Jean may have been an exceptionally powerful telepath, but they had never needed her ability to communicate. Scott melted into her lips an and breathed a sigh of contentment and relief. Jean was here, with him, and as far as he was concerned, nothing else mattered.

As soon as she had moved away, he missed the warmth of her kiss. She settled back next to him and he felt her hand gently rest on his hip. His hand moved to her cheek and gently tuned her face to meet his.

"I love you too honey, I always have." he said before leaning in to capture her lips.

His hand moved from her cheek, along her jawline, to the back of her head where his fingers laced into her long red hair. There was no more need for words, no more need for assurances. It was time to show her how much he wanted and loved her. He forced all of the thoughts of this evening from his head and focused totally on his wife.

Love, honor, cherish, these were the promises he had made all of those years ago and he planned on spending the rest of his life making good on them. The intoxicating mixture of her kisses, mixed with the feel of her incredible body, warm and naked against him had ignited his own passion and his body started to react. His tongue darted foreward between her lips seeking hers. His fingers clenched into a ball in her hair and he pulled her even tighter into the kiss.
 
Jean was a little surprised at his reaction, but welcomed it. He sensed what she had been trying to do for him, she knew that. He had always been good at reading her. She only ever used her telepathic abilities on him when they were in the field and needed silence as a cover.

She threw herself wholly into the kiss, desiring him just as much as he did her. She snaked her hand to his toned ass and grabbed him, pulling him against her hips so she could feel how turned on he was. She loved having this effect on him, turning him on was never difficult especially when she was naked already.

Jean broke the kiss first and nipped at his neck, rubbing her body against him as she re positioned herself lower, pressing her breasts against his hardening cock as she kissed her way to his toned stomach, teasing him mercilessly. She never let him have what he wanted without making him put out some effort. He often accused her of being a tease, she had earned the title in their years together over and over again.
 
Scotts eyes closed and an audible groan left his lips as her teeth nipped at the skin of his neck. He loved the fact that Jean could let go, be herself, let her inner tigress out when they made love. He tilted his head back, opening his neck to her as she continued kissing and nibbling a path down his body. Both hands were in her hair, not guiding, just touching, stroking her hair and massaging her scalp.

He was inflating rapidly and the friction of her smooth skin sliding across him only added to the heat of the moment. He could feel her hardening nipples scrape and skip across the muscles of his stomach as she continued south. He knew she was toying with him, and he loved it. If he would have triedto guide her lips to his cock, she would have complied, but that wasn't what turned him on about Jean. He loved the tease, the slow seductive torture of her dangling pleasure just outside of his grasp, daring him to take it.

Scott had other ideas. All of a sudden he sat up, gently pulling her head back and placing his mouth on hers. He twisted his strong core, turning them over so he could be on top of her. His head moved from side to side as his toungue darted forward in a twisting duel with hers. His hands searched for her wrists, sliding the length of her arms until he could firmly grasp them and pin them to the bed above her head.

It was his turn. He was on fire for her now and wished to devour every firm, but delicate inch of her sculpted body. He wanted to feel her writhe at his touch and moan wiith every kiss. He kissed her neck and collarbone, finally releasing her wrists and gently tickling his fingertips the length of her arms. He thrust his pelvis forward grinding his ever hardening dick into her thigh. He wanted to leave no doubt in her mine that he loved her, that he wanted her, that he was hers forever. He kissed his way to her cleaveage as his hands caressed the sides of her ample breasts. He moved his lips each direction, kissing each breast equally until with a quick flick of his tongue he found her nipple.

This was going to be a very long night for Jean Summers.
 
Scott's dominating kiss left Jean breathless. As his hands and mouth wandered over her skin she arched her back and hips against him, continuing her teasing even though he was vying for control. At any moment she could pin him down with her mind and he would be at her mercy. She'd done it before to torture him but not tonight, no. Tonight was about him, she'd do anything he wanted right now.

When his mouth descended on her breasts she ran her hands through his hair gently as she gasped and moaned softly. He could spend all night doing that and she would have been thrilled with the pleasant torture. She was already panting as his mouth captured one of her sensitive nipples making her cry out before her voice faded into a whisper of his name.

She moved her hand over one of his and removed it from her breast so she could kiss his fingertips lightly. She sneakily licked one and then another before drawing his index finger between her full lips and into her wet mouth, massaging it with her tongue and reminding him of one of her other talents, a talent he enjoyed very very much.
 
Scott was doing his best to remain focused. He wanted to devote all of his energy to her, and plesing her, but she was making it virtually impossible. Her lips closed around his finger and her tongue snaked back and forth along its length and memories of when she had performed the same maneuver elswhere played out as if watching a movie on his eyelids.

"Ghoood baby..." he hissed around her nipple as he temporarily forgot about the task at hand.

He'd had a plan, a list of things that he'd wanted to do, but with that first sensation of her mouth on his finger, it flew out the window. He didn't just want her now, he needed her. He needed to be connected to her, and pressed so tightly to her body that neither one of them would be able to tell where she stopped and he began. He shifted his weight and used his leg to gently spread hers. He swore to himself that he would spend the rest of his life taking his time, drawing it out, teasing and pleasing her, but his need had become too strong.

He pulled his finger from her talented mouth and laid his arm on the bed to hold his weight. he grasped his member and guided it to her entrance, gently caressing her sensitive lips with the head.

"I love you Jean." he whispered before kissing her deeply.
 
She smiled devilishly at the response her teasing had on him. He was so set in his tactical ways, she knew he probably planned ahead but she just loved throwing a wrench in it and doing something so tantalizingly sexy he had no choice but to change direction.

She thought for a moment he might resist but when his powerful body moved above her she knew if she wasn't the one to draw it out, he would take her here and now before she had done what she wanted to push him to the very edge before she finally let him have what he wanted.

Jean moaned against his mouth as he kissed her and her already wet pussy reacted to his teasing immediately. She wanted him so badly now, should she make him wait? The question hung in her mind for a moment before she stopped him from entering her by wiggling away underneath him. She sat up against the headboard and pulled his face to hers.

"Not yet love," she scolded him gently and teasingly.

She met his mouth with another firey kiss, intent on driving him absolutely insane with desire. She would please him tonight, yes but not until he was going to take it.
 
Scott was going crazy. He was so ready to feel her warmth envelop him that when she evaded his entrance and slid away, he grew even wilder with desire. Oh he knew what she was doing. She had done it so many times before, yet tonight he hadn't anticipated her games.

He peered at her sitting against the headboard of the bed with a devilish grin on her face, knowing that she had him exactly where she wanted him. He thought for a moment that she had only wished to change position, when she kissed him with even more vigor than before, but those hopes were dashed as she teased, "Not yet love."

He was on all fours on the bed, locked in a passionate kiss and desparate to be inside her when he had a moment of clarity, and a plan began to form. 'Adapt and overcome.' his thoughts chided him, giving him ans inspired idea to turn the tables in his favor.

Using the power of his entire body, he slid his hands forward under her legs, while crawling toward her with his knees. When his hands were at her wonderfully toned ass, he lifted with his back and legs, sliding her upward, above the headboard. There was a look of shock on her face as their kiss broke and with a swift motion she was sitting with her legs spread and hanging over his arms against the wall. Scott flattened his hands against the wall to steady himself and flashed her a mischievious grin of his own.

"My turn to tease." he muttered before kissing the inside of her thighs. Her neatly trimmed prize was only inches from his face and he was incredibly pleased with himself. He loved the way she tasted and smelled, and the fact that she was powerless to stop his teasing made the moment even more delicious.
 
Last edited:
As he crawled up her body Jean thought he might simply pick her up and sit her on his thobbing member as he had done many times before. She squealed in surprise as he lifted her clear above the headboard and she broke the kiss as her eyes went wide. He looked so sexy this way and he had never, ever done this to her before. She ran her hands through his hair as he teased her, making her sigh and moan softly as his mouth wandered her thighs. Her wet sex was open and vulnerable to his whims, she just had to be patient. If there was anything in the world Jean wasn't good at, it was being patient.

They had made a previous agreement of no powers in the bedroom or really anytime at home but this time she broke the rule to help him. She lifted her own body with her mind just enough to take some of the pressure off his arms, she held herself there lightly so she could have a little freedom with her hips. Any downward pull from him and the connection would be lost. She was perfectly willing to concede to his control.

She watched his every move and reveled in it. The way his lips and tongue lathed her skin gently and tortuously made her tingle from her head to her toes.

"Scott, please,' she softly begged him. He was absolutely killing her making her wait.
 
Back
Top