What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you.



You just need something to distract you from the pain.

Ive never stabbed any..... ok fine.



I DO! hence the porn site. and the other fetish site and the music site and.. poking at my phone hoping i;m making clear text messages.

I want a massage...... SOOOOOOOOo badly.
 
*shrugs* I've been told that a time or two.

I blame Vivi, though. She's always telling me to do bad things and is such a horrible influence. You should punish her for it.

Excuse me?

Vivi is never far from punishment coming her way, really.

But she is a terrible influence. She's like a little devil on your shoulder.

True story. On both counts.
But you're just as bad as I am.

*nods* I swear I'd be all nice and innocent if it wasn't for her. Seriously, she should be punished.
*stuffs a cookie in his mouth* Ssh! You'll ruin my plan.

Um.

For reals! I swear I was good before I met her! She's the reason I'm so sick and twisted!

Um?

That seems like something I should reward her for.

Yeah Daddy!

Oh no, no. She ruined me! She should be punished for it!

Really?

If you were sweet and innocent before, then it seems to me like she improved you.

I did.

No. I was better before. I swear it!

Lies you little minx!
Throw me under the bus?! Just you wait. You will be black and blue before I'm finished. :D
 
squeaks



Not a bad amount, no.

grins

How's the hand...?

*grins* Well.. I'm not quite as.. distracted.. from it as I was before, but it's okay. It's better than it was this morning, but I have a feeling that's what it's going to be like.

Not exactly motivation to sleep.
 
*grins* Well.. I'm not quite as.. distracted.. from it as I was before, but it's okay. It's better than it was this morning, but I have a feeling that's what it's going to be like.

Not exactly motivation to sleep.

Poor you...

kisses brow
 
Post done for Tim.

Working on one for Dryfter but I think my brain stalled out.

Time for a shower.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top