The prostitute & the disabled man.

M

maria1966

Kate Holliday

height 5 feet 7 inches

hair color: brunette

eye color: brown eyes

32F

Kate Holliday a prostitute at the Ace & Eights brothel hotel and saloon.

Is sitting under the shade tree in front of her house before going to work when she see's a dreadful sight.

A mob is dragging a man in a wheelchair toward the church he has a gag in his mouth and his hands are tied with rope as she watches this horrible scene

The young woman says to herself "I have to help this young man". So she checks to load in her S&W .357 Magnum.

then she heads for the church's back door each of her steps were filled with pure determination.

When she reached the back door she noticed it was unlocked so she went up the back stairs and entered the back of the building and when she got into the church itself.

She saw the young man into front of the altar and several other people in the pews screaming and yelling at him. so she crawled toward him and when she reached the young man she discreetly pulled him back.

toward the back of the building down the stairs and quietly out the back door. Then she pushed the young man to her house once he was inside she locked the door and removed the gag.

she cut the restraints with her Leatherman tool then she put it away in her pocket.

The last thing Timmy remembers was being knocked out. As he's waking up, he had a migraine from getting hit on the back of the head. As he was coming to, he saw a woman with really big boobs cutting his restraints. At first, he thought this woman was his caretaker, the old widow Mrs. Parker, who also had really big boobs, but then rememebered she was the one who knocked him out, so why is she now freeing him? Then he realized this woman is much younger than Mrs. Parker, and not the same woman.

Looking around very groggily, he said very quietly, "Who... are... you... Wh-where... am... I?

"I'm Kate Holliday and your at my house I rescued you from the people at the church wow that is a nasty head would let me get some bandages to clean that up."

Kate walked into her kitchen and retrieved the first aid kid she cleaned his wound then she put a bandage on it. "Their now nice and bandaged up."

"Now would you mind telling me why you were in that church and why though people were screaming and yelling at you."

Timmy tried lifting his head up to look up at Kate, but his neck hurt when he did that and cried out in pain. Putting his head on his shoulders, it put his eyes in line with Kate's boobs again. Growing up, he always seemed to have a fascination with Mrs. Parker's boobs, and was constantly scolded when his eyes were focused on Mrs. Parker's boobs and not her eyes.

Timmy felt really nervous that Kate was going to scold him for looking at her boobs, so he figured it best to come clean. "Ummm... I can... but can you... sit down... Mrs. Holliday? Mrs. Parker... said I can't... look at... a woman's boobs... when talking... and my neck..." He tried to lift his head up again, and his neck hurt. "OWWW!!! My neck... I can't... move my head... to not be... staring at your boobs... and I don't... want to get... in trouble..."

"Sure no problem"
Kate sat down in one of the Kitchen Table's chairs "is that better?"

"Thank you..." Timmy said, now being able to look at Kate's eyes.

"I'm an orphan... Raised in the church... Got sick... About 5 years ago... Was in hospital... Mrs. Parker says I'm demon possessed... I think the doctors... Called the demon..." Timmy closed his eyes trying remember, his memory still fuzzy from being knocked out. "Polito?... Picio?... Pinocchio?... What was the name?"

polio is the word your looking for that's terrible just terrible. well don't worry your safe here when they sun goes down and it gets good and dark. I will take you to work with me so I can keep an eye on you.

do you want some aspirin for your neck pain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Timmy looked at her confused. "You work Mrs. Holliday? Doesn't your husband work? What kind of job make a woman work at night?"

Yes I work I'm not married I work as a prostitute at the Aces & Eights brothel hotel & saloon when we get their I will smuggle you inside and place you in my room.

Timmy got really nervous when he realized where Kate works. "You can't take me there! Mrs. Parker says prostitutes are of the devil! If you take me there, Polio's gonna get stronger." Timmy tried to move his head to look for a way out, but his neck hurt again. "OWWW!!!"

Timmy put his head down and started crying, "Why is Polio doing this to me?"

Last edited:
Timmy calm down take a few deep breaths Polio is a disease it has nothing to do with the devil or demons and the prostitutes at the Aces & Eights provide an important service to the single men in this town.

and who care's what mrs. Parker thinks I have seen her around this town and I saw her in that church she was screaming and yelling the loudest.

Timmy just sat there crying, feeling like he was trapped. He didn't know for sure if he was demon possessed, but being raised in the church, he just believed it. But from the failed exorcisms and all the abuse, physical, mental, and emotional, Timmy was starting to doubt everything.

He was also feeling ashamed that he was crying in front of Kate. At 19, he knew men shouldn't cry in front of women, but he was so scared.

After he composed himself, he said, "Why is this happening to me? Why is God punishing me? What have I done to deserve this?"

Kate quickly got out of her chair and she began to comfort her new friend Timmy

"shh its ok Timmy its ok you didn't do anything wrong you just have this terrible disease its not your fault its going to be ok."

"as long as I'm around those horrible people will never! ever! hurt you I promise you that."

As Timmy put his head back up, still crying, with Kate standing up, he was staring at her boobs again. He didn't know why, but he started to calm down as he kept looking at them.

Growing up in the church, he was still a virgin, and had never even seen a naked woman. Whenever he would go swimming, he couldn't help but stare at all of the women in their swimsuits with their boobs on display. The more Mrs. Parker scolded him for looking at boobs, the more he wanted to see what they looked like uncovered.

He didn't understand why, but he couldn't help but calm down the more he stared at Kate's boobs. He just sat there, staring, watching them sway as Kate breathed.

Kate noticed Timmy looking at her cleavage "Their size is 32F do you want to see them?"

Upon hearing Kate reference her boobs, Timmy got scared again. "Oh no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Men are only suppose to look at their wives boobs! I'm not suppose to look, but I can't move my neck. It's hurts too much. I think Polio's trying to make me stare. I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

Kate looked Timmy and she said "Its alright Timmy if you want to look i'll show them to you single men can look at ladies breasts then she tenderly touched his handsome face.

Timmy was getting all confused. He wanted to see them, but he knew that was bad. "But what about my future wife, Mrs. Holliday? If she finds out I've seen another woman's boobs, she never want to be with a defiled man? I have to remain a virgin until I get married."

"Timmy you can still look at a ladies breasts and still be a virgin the only way a man can lose his virginity is through oral sex a hand job or sexual intercourse."

"And if you get married you don't have to tell your wife you had sex with another woman."

"But... but... but..." Timmy sat there stammering, confused as to what to do. He just wanted to get out of the situation and get away from Kate before she made him do something bad.

He tried to change the subject. "Do you have a bathtub I can use, Mrs. Holliday? I think I need to get myself clean if you're gonna be taking me somewhere tonight."

"Sure I have a bathroom and I have some clothes you can wear." Then Kate showed Timmy to the bathroom "Do you need any help with your bath or getting undressed?"

Timmy tried to scoot out of his wheelchair onto the edge of the bath, but everything hurt when he tried. "OWWWW!!!" He tried again with the same result, this time yelling louder. He sat there, unsure what to do. "Everything hurts too much. I don't think I can help myself, but then that means you're going to see me naked. I'm gonna get you in trouble."

"Timmy your not going to get me in trouble I used to be a hospital volunteer and I would help bathe patients so I have seen a lot of naked bodies.

Kate tenderly helped Timmy undress then she got him into the bath tub turned on the water and she began to bathe him.

first she started with his hair washing it thoroughly then she washed his body every inch of it until it was completely clean.

"Now don't you feel better now that you have had a bath? now I'm going to dry you off then she took a clean dry towel and dried every inch of Timmy's naked body.

Timmy just sat there as Kate cared for him. He was nervous when she pulled off his pants. He had never had sex education, so he wasn't ashamed of his erection, he didn't know why he was hard or what that even meant. He only know that Mrs. Parker told him he wasn't suppose to show his penis to anyone other than his future wife.

Looking at Kate as she dried him and listening to her, he said. "You worked in a hospital before? What made you go from such an honorable place as a hospital to such an evil place as a brothel? Are you enslaved there?"

"yes I did volunteered their when I was a teenager and no I'm not enslaved at the brothel I took a job their because I wanted to help people."

"We have a lot of single men in town their either a bachelor because they have yet to get married or their divorced or their wife passed away."

"Their are even a few men in town with various disabilities who come to the brothel as well. and they all come for the same reason."

"Sexual pleasure you see Timmy all men have sexual needs and if they don't have a girlfriend or wife to have sex with they come to us at the brothel to fulfill their needs."

after completely drying Timmy off she dressed him and got him into his wheelchair. "Now do you want an aspirin for your to help relieve your pain?"

Back