Literotica Chat ......struck at "Initialization..."

zacew

Virgin
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Posts
3
Hi,
I am not able to login into Lit Chat. It does not go any further and shows " Initialization...".

I have tried Forefox and Opera latest versions. I have updated Flash too.

Does anybody else has the same issue? Any solutions?

Thanks.
 
I have been on lit for a long time. I cannot remember a time when litchat was working correctly for any length of time.
 
I just registered, lets see if it works.

Thank you, Dumbass!
You have been added!

Can't believe Dumbass wasn't already taken.:rolleyes:
 
Hi,
I am not able to login into Lit Chat. It does not go any further and shows " Initialization...".

I have tried Forefox and Opera latest versions. I have updated Flash too.

Does anybody else has the same issue? Any solutions?

Thanks.

Chat is for people who can't write more than one line.

Stay with forums. You might learn some.

Welcome.
 
They're just trying to decide which dudes will be pretending to be chicks this week.

It'll be up again soon!
 
I have had the same problem for about the last 4 years. I have had the same problem on my desktop and on three laptops. The Initialization window opens up, but it just freezes and does not get past Initialization.

The frustrating thing is that once in a great while it will work.

I've got to believe it has something to do with insufficient system resources (memory?) being allocated to the flash window.

It is very frustrating - given the prevalence of the problem for me, I'd bet it's a problem for a lot of people and Literotica isn't even aware of it.
 
Vetteman and Islandman are co-keepers of Lit chat, and also very close friends.
If you PM them nicely they just may break away from the hugs and help you with it
 
Back
Top