Make me dirty

Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl she opened her legs and inseted the tuber deep. The look on his face was priceless.

Covetous.

She had often envied her sister for little things, but never had she been so covetous as when she glimpsed the full length of her brother-in-law's cock.

salamander

She watched the salamander tattoo on Carrie’s stomach ripple and tense with each contraction.

perfidious

her perfidious sex clenched with desire as oily lust trickled down her thighs and belied her nonchalant attitude.

Flange

sorry, I couldn't resist...

“Hey baby,” Luigi leered, one hand obscenely cupping his crotch. “How’d you like a taste of this manicotti?”

hooves

“Hey baby,” Luigi leered, one hand obscenely cupping his crotch. “How’d you like a taste of this manicotti?”

hooves
(Of course you couldn't resist; the path between a woman's thighs is always lined with pasta...)

She completed her ponygirl costume with a pair of strap-on hooves.

catamount

She hated being called a cougar, catamount suited her much better she thought as she climbed ontop of him and straddle his waiting body. She loved to climb them like a mountian cat...

Bear

she liked her men big and grizzly; the bear she had now lifted her effortlessly, hooked his fingers into her buttocks, and split her gooey labia with his fingertips before impaling her on his iron-hard cock.

Train.

'I have a clock in my window,' he said. 'I'm a gynecologist,'what do you expect me to put in my window?'

Abacus.

It had been a long cold night. Finally home as the sun started to rise, she brought out her abacus and proceeded to do the maths. The street corner in the seediest part of town was turning into a goldmine.

Bestial

She was on all fours in front of him, naked and exposed. He seized his chance, plunged his cock deep into the wrong hole. Her screams pierced through the air. Oh my he smiled to himself, what a calamity.

Delirium

After four hours of flogging, she fell into a delirium, unable to tell whether the organs that seemed to penetrate all her holes were real or imagined.

peregrinations

After four hours of flogging, she fell into a delirium, unable to tell whether the organs that seemed to penetrate all her holes were real or imagined.

peregrinations

His peregrinations through Southeast Asia left him with a ream of memories of exotic brown flawless nudes, but the memory one sweet-faced bar girl in particular haunted him.

Pretzel

His peregrinations through Southeast Asia left him with a ream of memories of exotic brown flawless nudes, but the memory one sweet-faced bar girl in particular haunted him.

Pretzel

He had fond memories of the double-jointed young woman who had given him his first taste of a Viennese Oyster, but this nubile maiden showed even greater flexion in offering him a full-twisted pretzel.

encyclopedia

He had fond memories of the double-jointed young woman who had given him his first taste of a Viennese Oyster, but this nubile maiden showed even greater flexion in offering him a full-twisted pretzel.

encyclopedia

I followed my friend's advice and gave my virginity to a much older woman. She was a living encyclopedia of sexual positions and arcane methods to enhance the experience and reign in my over-eager manhood. Too bad my freind didn't stipulate that it not be his mom.

Seismology

I followed my friend's advice and gave my virginity to a much older woman. She was a living encyclopedia of sexual positions and arcane methods to enhance the experience and reign in my over-eager manhood. Too bad my freind didn't stipulate that it not be his mom.

Seismology
According to my colleagues in seismology, my encounter with a certain new coed registered 8.6 on the 10-point Hemmingway/Richter Scale.

hypochondria

According to my colleagues in seismology, my encounter with a certain new coed registered 8.6 on the 10-point Hemmingway/Richter Scale.

hypochondria

Dean Koontz - False Memory said:
To the doctor, this final unexpected spasm of grief and shame was lagniappe, a little dinner mint of suffering, a chocolate truffle after cognac. He stood before her, breathing deeply of the faint but astringent, briny fragrance arising from her cascade of tears ...

and hypochondria.

Erudite

I quivered in pleasure, over and over again. He was after all an erudite in the sexual arts...

Berry

I quivered in pleasure, over and over again. He was after all an erudite in the sexual arts...

Berry

Jillians poor little clit looked like an over ripe berry after her friends finished fisting and grinding her nub, she knew she would be sore for days.

Catwalk

Jillians poor little clit looked like an over ripe berry after her friends finished fisting and grinding her nub, she knew she would be sore for days.

Catwalk
As she strutted down the catwalk, a photographer caught the edge of her gown and left her dressless.

polyphonic

As she strutted down the catwalk, a photographer caught the edge of her gown and left her dressless.

polyphonic

The orgy resulted in a polyphonic chorus of moans and cries that eventually reached crescendo before the communal climax.

Protuberance

She sucked on the protuberance below his cock and smiled at his moans of pleasure.

Anodyne

Dimmed light, scented candles, hands that massaged every inch of her body. The perfect anodyne to tired, aching muscles.

Voluptuous

Back