Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I handle the slush pile at a small publisher. One would-be author has submitted to us four times. Each time in the address section of his query letter, he has misspelled the publisher's name, the city in which we're located, and - after he received a rejection letter from me for the first submission - my name.

Don't do that. :D
 
Enchantment in Crimson - HOUSE of SHADOWS

main.php

HOUSE of SHADOWS
Enchantment in Crimson



by Morgan Hawke

Rowan Broom is your basic ordinary Goth girl who happens to be uncannily accurate when reading tarot cards and clever with practical witchcraft. Rowan has a secret: She’s a Witch whose magic is powered by sex - in its rawest and basest form.

Rick Holt is a successful architect well known for his clean form-equals-function Bauhaus designs. Little does anyone one realize, that Rick learned his talents at the actual Bauhaus school of design in Germany - before the Nazi’s closed it in 1943. Rick has a secret too; he’s a vampire.

Evil, in the form of a demonically possessed sorcerer walks into the club and targets Rick as his victim of choice. Using her tarot Rowan discovers the grave danger that the entire club is in. She has no choice, but the bizarre task of rescuing a vampire.

With the Goth bar in flames behind them, Witch meets Vampire face to face to discover that they have absolutely nothing in common – but unearthly desire.

And this is only the beginning…

V^^^^V

Read an Excerpt

ExtasyBooks
 
Last edited:
New Book from Lit'ster Omni

Red%20Bottom%20Ranch%20Cover%20K.jpg


Red Bottom Ranch: Is a Spanking Novella by author Christina Stoke. If you LOVE red butt spanking this erotic romance for you with lots of stinging spanking scenes. Follow ex-marine Beckett McCade and erotic fiction writer Evangeline Pennyflower for a bare bottom dispute over ownership of the Maverick Ranch.

Beckett's injured and his ten-year military career is over. His luck is all bad with the doctors saying they don’t know if he will ever make love again. The only thing he has is a ranch that his uncle left him. But he's surprised to find his ranch is occupied by a cute blonde with sapphire blue eyes, saying that she bought the ranch. Beckett has no choice but to move in and stake his claim quickly, while Evie is worried about losing the ranch which she bought to hide on. She needs to hide from a crazy fan of her erotic writing who is staking her! There are exciting excerpts from Evie’s erotic stories (3 of them) which Beckett finds and reads for our pleasure—and his own. It seems everything about Evie turns him on, especially taking her over his knee—and gets him unexpected rises in his tight jeans. Could spanking Evie be his cure? Evie sure hopes so, because she is finally living out what her imagination could only imagine before. A sexy-hot-brown-eyed hunk is paddling her bare bottom. Ooo!

Ebook, printable PDF- $6.25
Ebook, HTML-$6.25
Ebook, MOBI-PRC-$6.25

See all Christina's AKA Omni's ebooks at Lulu.com
(you must sign up and add a viewer rating of mature to see our Lulu store)


:eek: Thank you for Literotica and this thread, I have enjoyed Literotica for several years, and have learned alot about the craft of writing, and especially erotic writing from Literotica's excellent forums and forum users.
 
Last edited:
Congrats, dear Omni. :kiss: :rose:

(My books of poems, One Window, should be available around February. I'll keep you posted. :))

Ask the mirror to name the faces
hidden in your heart; some clear,
others almost gone, remembered only
in faint lines around the eyes.

Ask yourself why sadness gathers
still as lake in the valley of your palms.
Ask why you've held it so carefully.
Then, when you reach heaven,
pray for every flower ever crushed.


~Excerpt from title poem
 
Last edited:
Now available from Sabledrake Enterprises:

Naughty and Dice: An Adult Gamer's Guide to Sexual Situations -- this is an independent RPG sourcebook meant to be adapted for use with any system, and includes rules and material on sexual skills, spells, magic items, sex and fantasy races, sex and horror, sex and aliens and high tech, sex in history/folklore/mythology, adventure ideas, character archetypes, and more.

Each chapter opens with a short piece of fiction by yours truly. The book is packed with saucy and sexy art by a variety of talented artists. Naughty and Dice is available through many game distributors. Ask for it at your local game or bookstore today!

nd_cover_medium.jpg


Free online preview in the August issue of Sabledrake Magazine:
http://www.sabledrake.com/2003/0308_nd_preview.shtml

Ordering information:
http://sabledrake.com/games.htm

Transcript of a release-date chat with the author, courtesyt of Steve Jackson Games' Pyramid Magazine:
http://www.eskimo.com/~vecna/nd_pyrchat_oct03.htm
 
Snooper writes novels as Charm Brights which are available from the Charm Brights library here.

See below for the latest list.
 
Last edited:
Our very own sheath has a book being released March 8th.

I'll see if I can't get her to post the information on it.

Ang
 
I have often thought about writing some stories ideas that have stemmed from experences I have had in my life. I think I would find it to be very rewarding. IF others would enjoy it as well, is another question all together LOL

Congratulations to all you Authors out there!! Thats so awsome you knew what you wanted and went after it! ;)
I will be adding a lot of books to be ordered in the next month ;)

I will definatly have to bend your ears later and talk to you about some idea's I have had that would be fun to get some real feed back on, if anyone is interested :)

Thanks, and congrats again!!
Shannon :rose:

Oooh PS I already have the "Morgan" last name thing going for me too!! LMAO :D
 
I just got word from the publisher that my book is now available on their website. It won't be available in bookstores for another 30-45 days, but it's cheaper on 1stbooks.com anyway.

http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/21406

That link will take you right to my portion of the website.

It's called Mr. Undesirable. It's a fairly brutal comedy, not erotica. In fact, the only sex scene in the book is when the main characters mutt nails a champion showdog in his front yard. (Yeah, it's THAT kind of book. LOL.)
 
Between The Sheets

Our first 'baby' is out. Chainsaw Larry and Arlie MacGregor proudly announce the publication of their first book together, Between The Sheets. Thanks to the encouragement of those who wrote to us, and also to the ppl behind Literotica for the 'exposure'.

http://books.lulu.com/content/38261
 
Future Fantasies Volume Two: Three Naughty Stories


FF%202%20GRAPH%20cov%20LG.jpg


Our Price: $7.45
Author: Christina Stoke
Publisher: Allure Books
Subject: Erotica, Science-Fiction, Romance
Approximate Pages: 113
Media: E-Book & Printed
Language: English
Age Range: Adults
Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat Reader & Soft Cover

Available here @ Allure Books


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sizzling erotica in this carnal futuristic, by Christina Stoke. These three Sci Fi short stories are Over the Top naughty.

Her Captain's Command: His thoughts. Her thoughts. This is an erotic tale of eventual submission and darkly tangled lust and love. He is her commander. Secretly, they think of each other. Then he must follow orders, even as it puts her in danger, until they are lost on a distant planet, in the midst of harsh survival. A man and a woman test the boundaries of need. When they believe there is no other chance.

Two Fallon Lords Bride: Two men . . . one woman. Two different races, yet both human. Intrigue, male bonding, telepathy, & eroticism make this futuristic story an interwoven tale testing the boundaries of our sexual experiences.

Callis: An escaped prisoner, and a woman. He has nothing to lose. He sees want he wants and takes it. No one can stop him. Least of all her. Possession, ravishment, lust, and love, fill this deeply dominating story of a man taking a woman, and making her his. This novella brings to you, compelling plots with erotic adventure at its finest. Graphic sexual encounters, for a woman’s mind and men if they dare . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Last edited:
Why buy the cow--milk is free

I've been reading this thread with interest. I seriously wonder about the value of Literotica as any sort of promotion opportunity for an author's commercial work. There are a lot of free stories. They may not all be as good as professionally produced work. Some may fall far short. But, they're FREE. I know I get a lot of hits, high scores, almost exclusively positive feedback. My web site hits spike for the first 3 days that a story's posted. But it has had zero effect on how my books sale.

Would be interested in other authors' opinions.

:confused:

Ann
littleboyblue.jpg
 
Last edited:
Snooper writes novels as Charm Brights which are available from the Charm Brights library here.

The contents of the CHARM BRIGHTS LIBRARY of BDSM books is listed below. The price of each book (unless stated otherwise) is $8.50. Visa, MasterCard, Amex - shows as Cyres International on statement. Also Stormpay accepted.

The Delights Series
Power is pleasant; absolute power is absolutely delightful.
If you haven't read any of these books, the first in this series is Absolute Delights, and it is followed in chronological order in the Emirate of Kobekistan by Hunting Delights, Female Delights, Intrusive Delights, White Delights, Anniversary Delights, Butler's Delights and Military Delights.
A brief introduction to Kobekistan and the present Emir's father is on Literotica in The Training Ch. 05 written as Un-Registered.

ABSOLUTE DELIGHTS
David Ransome has lived in England since he was four years old, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather dies, and by an odd sequence of events he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. The Emir is the absolute ruler, and in "Absolute Delights" we watch the process of change whereby an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is quite capable of having an annoying concubine killed out of hand. The effect of this on his English fiancée contrasts strangely with the changes in his mother's attitude.

HUNTING DELIGHTS
Now we follow the history of hunting, imported from England by the old Emir, David's grandfather, and continued by him. The horses are superb, and the costumes are indistinguishable from those of an English fox hunt, with the red coats and black hats. Unfortunately there are no foxes in Kobekistan, but there are plenty of female slaves. Foxes run for their lives, but the slaves are running for their freedom if they can elude the hunt for long enough. Of course, bigger dogs are needed for such a quarry, so Irish Wolfhounds are the order of the day. The "kill" is more interesting if the dogs don' t take part, but each huntsmen indulges his whims with the quarry ...

Special offer - Absolute Delights and Hunting Delights
$10 for both (reduced from $17)

FEMALE DELIGHTS
We follow the varied fortunes of several different members of the Emir's harem. Maryam, the kitchen skivvy who becomes Head Wife, and a Princess, and returns to the kitchen. Amelia, mother of the Emir, who becomes the plaything of many men and then finds favour again in her son's bed. Laura, the American girl who becomes Fatima, the harem slave. Once again the Emir sails through life doing as he pleases without thought for the consequences to the minds or bodies of his subjects.

INTRUSIVE DELIGHTS
The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed.

WHITE DELIGHTS
The Emir of Kobekistan has decided to add some new faces, and other bits, to his harem. Whipping the same sixty women all the time gets boring. He embarks on some "fishing expeditions" but isn't really successful until the last one.

ANNIVERSARY DELIGHTS $5.45
His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, the young Emir of Kobekistan had been on the throne in the Golden Palace, centre piece of the Triple Palace, Ruby, Gold and Emerald, for almost ten years now; his faithful courtiers decided that the tenth anniversary of his succession should be celebrated in some style. Many ideas were mooted, and finally a plan was passed to the Emir for his approval. The plan that was put before the Emir was simplicity itself. To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine to the Emir. The judging would be performed by the Emir himself and there would be a series of semi-public tests of all the women. He would consider each candidate in turn and would award marks for her looks and deportment, for her ability to accept punishment, and for a demonstration of her skill at pleasuring a man without being penetrated. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the woman's grace and elegance and the Emir's pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

BUTLER'S DELIGHTS $5.45
The Emir decided that an English butler - a veritable Jeeves - would be a pleasant addition to his Golden Palace. For Robinson, the selected butler it meant a big change from his life in England. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And when the Princesses came to visit him ... For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant a bigger change, and one she came to love.

MILITARY DELIGHTS $5.45
His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, the young Emir of Kobekistan was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. After Prince Habib succeeded to the throne of Tirfil, they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeats the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicates his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers run riot through the city. This book chronicles the impact on the lives of some of the people involved. Some gain promotion, others are treated shamefully. The Khan becomes Eunuch in Charge of Public Lavatories. An English woman who is the mistress of an expatriate engineer has a torrid time, ending in a most surprising rôle. A simple riflemen becomes a sergeant as a reward for the rape, sodomy and whipping of a Princess.


GIRLISH DELIGHTS -- jointly with MsLinnet
It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full.

NEW
NAUTICAL DELIGHTS
The Emir of Kobekistan, like every other self-respecting ruler of a small country, has a Royal Yacht, the Imperial Voyager. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne, the skipper retired and a new one was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. It is just that the Emir's idea of comfort is rather more luxurious than that of Western holidaymakers, and the Kobekistani idea of amusement is also a little more extreme than that provided by shipping lines for Westerners! However, being the shipper of such a vessel means his wife and daughter can live aboard, together with some concubines. The hostesses for the Emir's guests are also available to him whenever he wants them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Space Series
Dealing with the intertwined lives of five women of the future, each is complete on its own, though you are recommended to start with Helen for its background.

HELEN - SPACE SLAVE
Helen is framed by her boss for theft on her 18th birthday. Over the next six weeks, she is convicted, raped, transported to a penal planet where she becomes the plaything of some very important men. Making a silly mistake she is then punished severely, a punishment she discovers is just what she wants.

MARTHA - SPACE MADAM
Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn't even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. But underneath she was a dominatrix, of both men and women ...

JACQUI - SPACE WAIF
Jacqui is a dominant who was trying to fit in to life as a submissive!

------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANTATION REBELLION $5.45
By Brian Khast & Charm Brights
The white planters thought they were rulers of their small world in Africa, watching with avid interest as girls were whipped in front of them for their amusement, for infringing the rules in even a small way. All the women were erotically turned on by the scene but the indigenous people were not prepared to be dominated by the whites any longer. They turned on their previous owners in a savage act of rebellion and forced them into acts of extreme debasement and humiliation!
 
Now Available at Amazon!

The Usahar
by
Karen Anne Mitchell

7452201.jpg


As slaves on an alien world, a woman and an automaton discover love as they struggle for freedom. Sexual content.

Book Description
"You are to be pleasing and obedient, Taiyiha. Do you understand?"

On the world of Vandhaqa, human women are brought to be slaves of the Adhal, an ancient race of immeasurable power who rule absolutely with the aid of their creations, the automaton Usahar. Helpless to the needs and passions they have been conditioned and trained to feel, these women can only dream of freedom and a return to Earth.

This is the story of Elizabeth, a slave who inadvertently awakens life in the Usahar XL176092. As he slowly assumes sentience, the two discover a love that is forbidden by her masters and those who created him. Against the erotic background of an alien world, they are forced to flee the Adhal, and then to make the ultimate sacrifice for their love.

$10.95, paperback

Available at Amazon.com

For discussions about The Usahar and related topics, there is also the new Taiyiha Enclave. You can even read the Prologue there!
 
Last edited:
As Omni stated in another thread, my blurb in this thread is to unassuming. :) What can I say, I'm the strong, silent type. LOL. I have to learn to toot my own horn.

www.mr-undesirable.com

That link will take you to a preview page from 1stBooks. Among other things, it has a two page excerpt from my first novel, Mr. Undesirable. And here is a bit of what it is about, from the back cover:

Lenny Kapowski is a dirt poor, foul mouthed, porn addicted, binge drinking, malcontent. Life has spent fifteen solid years of kicking him when he was down and he has never done anything to change his lot. But, in one lucky moment, Lenny wins a giant lottery jackpot, and he finally sees the path to his redemption. For Lenny, redemption comes in the form of revenge on the man he blames for his life’s woes, Dr. Wayne Stevens.

In high school, Lenny was to take the doctor’s daughter to the Senior Prom, but at the last second her father put a stop to that idea. At a pre-Prom gathering in the exclusive planned community of Rambling Hills, Dr. Stevens forbade Lenny from taking his daughter to the Prom and humiliated the young man in front of his classmates and their parents. The doctor simply would not have his only daughter associating with such-- undesirables.

Now pushing thirty, Lenny is a very rich man. Still, after a life with no focus or drive, what good is all that money? Lenny’s only goal is to reap his vengeance on Dr. Stevens and the residents of the snobbish Rambling Hills Community. Along with his best friend, Norm Grubnik, and his attorney/terrorist, Calvin Greenlee, Lenny sets out on a plan to topple the doctor’s ivory tower. Lenny will be the vicarious champion for the downtrodden. The elitist’s worst nightmare. White trash with cash. Lenny will be the worst thing they could ever imagine.

He will be their neighbor.
___________________________________________________

This book is not erotica, but it is fun. I had such a blast writing it. Cracked myself up. LOL. Check it out, it's funny. I hope you like it.

I have to include the parts that Omni (thanks Omni!) pointed out to me in this post.
________________________________________________

The worst part about being alone was that my ex-fiancée was in the newspaper every nine months like clockwork popping out a new kid from the guy she left me for. They had been married for a little over three years and had four children. I never saw her or talked to her anymore, but I still knew what her vagina was up to.
_________________________________________________

and...
_________________________________________________

The other outlet, sadly, was Challenge Masturbation. Anyone can crank one off to a dirty magazine. Challenge Masturbation is a much more demanding sport. Try beating off to the Jesus channel while thinking pure thoughts. Try spanking your monkey while having a normal phone conversation with your grandmother. Really, go try it. I’ll wait.

Not so easy, is it?
__________________________________________________

Thanks for the nod, Omni! :)
 
"Crash Landings" from Renaissance E Books

I've gotten my first publishing contracts from Renaissance E Books. One (the first) is for a Science Fiction novel, "Arcadia", to be released in July.
This was followed by a request for a compilation of my erotica. The compilation is called "Crash Landings" by Tabitha Bradley (my pen name) and will be released by Renaissance E Books shortly (I will post the publication date when I get it). It is a collection of my best Science Fiction and Fantasy Erotica, and includes several stories in their original forms, that appeared on Literotica, as well as two stories that will ONLY be appearing in this collection: "Crash Landing" and "Tamara Goes Exploring".

Renaissance E Books can be found at:
http://www.renebooks.com/

Cheers!

Stormraven23
AKA "Tabitha Bradley"
 
Real publisher for my book.

Hi all,
as you can see my book is published by a ' real ' company.
I sent it to them the first of August last year and they wrote me back within ten days. It's a real publisher, not done by me or some dip-sh** on line ebook.
hope you give it a try. It was on here for awhile, and was the number one sci-fi for two weeks.


pickup.asp
 
Last edited:
Re: Real publisher for my book.

L.A. Wicker said:
Hi all,
as you can see my book is published by a ' real ' company.
I sent it to them the first of August last year and they wrote me back within ten days. It's a real publisher, not done by me or some dip-sh** on line ebook.
hope you give it a try. It was on here for awhile, and was the number one sci-fi for two weeks.


pickup.asp

=============================

LAW,

Glad to see you found a publisher. I read some on their web site. Looks good so far. Best of luck to you.

Wouldn't mind seeing any other posts you may have on your experience with them.

mismused
 
PUBLISH AMERICA!!! Real publisher for your book?

You're with PUBLISH AMERICA???
- Are you out of your MIND??? That company has AUTHOR BEWARE warnings posted all over The Internet!

Preditors & Editors on PUBLISH AMERICA (aka AmErica House): "A royalty publisher capable of offering publishing contracts to all varieties of authors. Royalties paid, no fees ever charged, no agents required."

- Poor contract. Numerous writer complaints. Strongly not recommended.

Writers considering this publisher should visit the Publish America Forums and read any topics concerning pricing and distribution.

More information can be found here
and here
and here (be sure to read all the June 2003 archives)
and here
and here
and one more.

Writers can visit here to read the words of an independent lawyer.


As you can see, Preditors & Editors is not impressed.
- As to your Royalties, the phrase: YOU'RE SCREWED! Comes to mind.

http://www.publishamerica.com/rights.htm#royalties
- "We pay royalty percentages that are slightly above average industry standards, from 8 percent on the first 2,000 copies, to 10 pct on the next 8,000 copies, to 12.5 pct on all copies over 10,000."

My two-bit erotica publishing house pays me 40% royalties PER BOOK!
- No, I did not have to pay one dime to have it published. It isn't a vanity press. Oh, and I go to print in May and I have an ISBN distribution number too so that the big distributers can order my book if they want to just like Publish America's! Imagine that?


My condolences, they got you over a barrel and are screwing you good without even the benefit of a reach-around.
 
Last edited:
Thank you, MorganHawke

That was good info, and much appreciated. All new authors looking to get their works published have a minefield to wade through. It now seems to be littered with agents that want you to kiss the hem of their skirts (or pants).

Any thing else you or any others can provide as a help is always appreciated.

mismused
 
I have a short story called "Don't Look Back" in the newly-released anthology FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.

All proceeds of this book benefit bone cancer research.

Given that the intro is by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro and the TOC includes names like Poppy Z. Brite and Jack Ketchum, I consider myself flattered to be in such very good company indeed!

Sabledrake
 
Back
Top