men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave my wife permission to have sex with other men. Doing so was difficult and easy. Difficult because I felt, due to health issues, I wasn't giving her everything she needed often enough. Easy, because I love her and I want her to be happy and fulfilled.

When she finally told me she was seeing a masseur who was massaging her inside and out, it was painful but also a relief. I wasn't jealous. I wasn't hurt (my ego bruised a bit but not devastated). I was curious. I knew who he was and I contacted him. I went to see him and talked to him. I convinced him to let me see him fucking her. I wanted to see her bliss.

I was a bundle of nerves, going there, entering the room. When I opened the door, she heard me and turned to look. She was face down on the table, her legs dangling down from the end. He was banging her doggy style. She was in the throes of an orgasm. She was in shock seeing me but couldn't stop her orgasm and Roberto knew not to stop.

I got hard as a rock. When she could talk, she asked why I was there. I explained that I wanted to see her orgasm. She beckoned me over. She pulled my cock out and started sucking on it. Roberto came and then we switched ends. I had a powerful orgasm.

Roberto and I gave her a four-hand massage to finish. She got stimulated by so many fingers playing with her, she wanted to fuck again. I couldn't go again so Roberto did the honors. Standing beside her, watching him do her was breath-taking.

We have come a long way since then. We belong to a swingers club and I have seen several men fuck her. I'm happy knowing she enjoys her freedom. My wife is SandraMustard and she wrote a story about this event.
 
Last edited:
I love watching her have sex with another man. Sexy outfit with heels on watching and listening to her have sex turns me on. We have some vids of her having sex and like watching them.
 
ICT I keep checking this thread hoping to see a Lit member named LizVegasHusband who replies YES here!

LOL. I feel the same way. Sometimes I think he secretly would like it even though he's stated otherwise. That's probably just wishful thinking though.
 
Absolutely, I think what turns me on about it is the thought of her enjoying it, she is not being forced or made to do it, she wants be with another man or woman because she is so aroused. And she has a great time too, in my mind she cums harder than she has ever cum before.
 
Hmmm. I see that one poster in this thread wants his wife to be with another man but won't admit it because it would diminish the thrill of her acting unfaithfully. Any other men think this way?
 
I think it is good for wives to have a new lover once in awhile. I would think the different body, different hands, different way of kissing, different responses, etc. would make it more exciting and confirm for her that she is still desirable. At our age my wife does not think about sex that much but I have suggested that she should feel free to hang out with another guy if she found someone interesting. I figure one thing might lead to another.
 
I think it is good for wives to have a new lover once in awhile. I would think the different body, different hands, different way of kissing, different responses, etc. would make it more exciting and confirm for her that she is still desirable. At our age my wife does not think about sex that much but I have suggested that she should feel free to hang out with another guy if she found someone interesting. I figure one thing might lead to another.

I agree. My wife and I have been together 30 years. I am comfortable with the idea of watching my wife with another man, if she is willing. I've brought up the subject a few times and have not received a no or yes.... We will see.
 
In a swinging situation I think I would. Since I don't get it that often I don't really want to watch her with someone else.
 
Several times I have watched. See her body move, hearing her sex sounds and knowing what the man is feeling having sex with her does it for me.
 
I posted this in another thread...

I like to imagine, my girlfriend and I going out for a fun night. We find a willing gentleman to come out to the car with us, we sit in the back seat. She takes her top off revealing her beautiful DD breasts, "no touching" she teases as she takes out his rock hard cock. He enters her mouth and we make eye contact, he explores my pants and finds my cock, throbbing with anticipation. He strokes it through my pants first then whips it out. My girlfriend is taking him in her mouth balls deep as he strokes my cock, her luscious breasts gently bouncing up and down. He fondles my cock and balls as she brings him to a powerful orgasm...

I know we're not married but similar idea.
 
My wife and I share this fantasy. We've dirty talked it, roleplayed it with toys... even discussed it in the light of day.

Of course as erotic and arousing as the fantasy is, when you start seriously discussing it, there is a lot to consider.

I would love to chat with other husbands and/or wives exploring this road...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top