Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

We decided to stay in this Valentine's Day. Not that we typically celebrate it anyway. But this one was a good one.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg
I see you were in a "bind" over what you were going to do for Valentines Day ;)

It comes in handy :D

To bind or not to bind that is the ques...errrr no. No, it never was a question. To bind is usually always the answer.

Here's a front view, before we bound the ankles. :)

8480579424_8c28892e41_c.jpg

Very nice. The ropes frame your body well. Do they stay on when things heat up?

You're quite welcome.

Here's another with black hemp rope. I like the feel of the hemp rope, but prefer the other white ones (nylon, maybe?) that we have. They feel soft and smooth against my skin.

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg
WOW. That is a great picture. your body is exquisite

Love the "front view" rope binding photo. Your are a gorgeous woman!

Once again I should have snapped pictures, but you know you have to turn on the overhead lights and it is much more fun to make them cum and then who remembers the camera.

Feather handcuffs to bound suspension and everything in between...

The Voyeurism and Exhibitionism thread inspired me to make my first thread.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help :D

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!

Edit: All homemade BDSM inspired photos are welcome. Share that tanned hide or colorful wax covered skin. :)

3388938088_23efceb01f_z.jpg

Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

It comes in handy :D

To bind or not to bind that is the ques...errrr no. No, it never was a question. To bind is usually always the answer.

Here's a front view, before we bound the ankles. :)

8480579424_8c28892e41_c.jpg

This is pure beauty.

And when you bind the ankles and wrists...

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

Stunning... Mind blowing... Delicious.

A friend recently introduced me to this thread and suggested I contribute. Since bondage is the theme, I thought I could share something from my own thread to start and then work on developing more ropey photos to share in the very near future. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to seeing the contributions of others!

BirthdayRope

Dirtywilf - Thank you for creating a space for these kinds of sexual exploits. Lit will be much better because of it.

A friend recently introduced me to this thread and suggested I contribute. Since bondage is the theme, I thought I could share something from my own thread to start and then work on developing more ropey photos to share in the very near future. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to seeing the contributions of others!

BirthdayRope

Dirtywilf - Thank you for creating a space for these kinds of sexual exploits. Lit will be much better because of it.

Great Rope :cool:

Delicious

You're quite welcome.

Here's another with black hemp rope. I like the feel of the hemp rope, but prefer the other white ones (nylon, maybe?) that we have. They feel soft and smooth against my skin.

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg

Love this photo.

Is that a knot on your anus?

mmmmm ... you look quite delicious, with or without the ropes! Btw, I'd love to see you tied in a spread-eagle position .... hint, hint ... :devil:

Sometimes wilf can be shy....but its something I'm working on ;)

BirthdayRope

Ohhh I'm so glad you shared, thank you.

What a delicious set of photos, beautiful ropes and fucking amazing breasts. And the partner play. I might have to excuse myself.

Looking forward to more contributions.

Love this photo.

Is that a knot on your anus?

Yes, he gets strategic with those knots...and thank you :)

Last edited:
Your photos are wonderful and intriguing at the same time. Can I ask how it all started ... or is it too personal ? Your postures are VERY erotic. :rose:

Your photos are wonderful and intriguing at the same time. Can I ask how it all started ... or is it too personal ? Your postures are VERY erotic. :rose:

How the photos started or the bondage? At any rate, it kind of all goes together. I'll make a long story short...

I've always liked the feeling of being bound, restricted and so I asked him to tie me up. Through research on my end I found Shibari and suggested that he replicate some of the rope work I'd found; and that we share photos of his work (at this time we were both active on another kink forum) because this was also a turn on of mine--exhibitionism.

And thank you for the kind words :)

Back