AH'ers in the Flesh.(video and audio clip thread)

Trombonus said:
Thanks to Aurora for the site and password idea. :) :rose:

You're welcome. Scheh used it a while back for something else, and I thought it would be good for this. ;)

English Lady said:
Hi everyone!

This is the place to show yourselves! Either all of you in a video or maybe a limb, or just your cleavage or manly, hair chest.

OR if you're webcam/digital cam/videocam deprived, just let us listen to your voice.

Now, I just opened a youtube account to upload my video, seems easy and more importantly it's free. I'll help anyone who needs it with the upload process.

recording your voice involves having a mic, and then uploading your voice clip to some webspace, which again, if you need help just yell -I think hubby could probsbly spare some server space for clips to be uploaded too but if anyone else has any free online services to recommend or are willing to offer server space, please shout up :)

Anyway, it's up to you what you record....a song, a joke, a clip of your own writing, an extract from a favouirte story, a poem or just a bit of you yakking. Whatever it is...we wanna see/hear it! :nana:

Intersting thread. I certainly have video after weird video of me, but digital? :D cool thread, EL and wish I could join.

:kiss:

Trombonus said:
The site wont let me upload one of the songs I have a big solo on, and it's probably the best track of the whole lot. :( Anyone know of a way to post it here?

email it to me (PM me for email addy) and I'll get hubs to upload it and send you a link :)

Okay, going back through to listen to folks. :)

CrimsonMaiden said:
I'm only posting this cause 'rora asked me to. Maybe it'll go over better than the last time we had a thread like this.

One of my audio poems: Still & Satiated

wow, gonna play this for my husband..he'll love it!

So many sexy ladies round here!

trom...gonna listen to your music now :)

I'm a sucker for foreign accents, so of course, I love the Earl's (yummy) and El's. :)

Selena and 'rora both sound so professional. I don't hear a glimmer of an accent in either of them.

Trombonus, the music was great. Do you have any of your voice recorded so we can hear what you sound like?

English Lady said:
wow, gonna play this for my husband..he'll love it!

So many sexy ladies round here!

Thanks, EL. :) (Feel free to tell me what he says... the ego can always use a little stroking... LOL)

I probably need new batteries for my camera (ok, it's really my parrent's camera) to use the video option that I never tried out. Maybe I'll get around to that ;)

CrimsonMaiden said:
Trombonus, the music was great. Do you have any of your voice recorded so we can hear what you sound like?

No sorry, purely an instrumentalist. :) If I can find a copy of my senior recital somewhere I'll upload that, it has a bit of me talking, though I make a bit of a fool of myself. :rolleyes:

Crim -I will certainly let you know what he thinks -I know he'll love it!

Thee...ooh, oooh bateries, get batteries...I wanna see/hear you definitely! Plleeeeeasssse *flutters lashes*

Trombonus said:
No sorry, purely an instrumentalist. :) If I can find a copy of my senior recital somewhere I'll upload that, it has a bit of me talking, though I make a bit of a fool of myself. :rolleyes:

I've got an old video somewhere of me giving a speech at graduation. It's on vhs though. If I have anything to do with it, it'll never see the light of day again, LOL. I wasn't aware until I heard myself on that video that my southern accent was so pronounced.

I would post one of me singing, but I don't think I have the guts for it.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I've got an old video somewhere of me giving a speech at graduation. It's on vhs though. If I have anything to do with it, it'll never see the light of day again, LOL. I wasn't aware until I heard myself on that video that my southern accent was so pronounced.

I would post one of me singing, but I don't think I have the guts for it.

lol, I have a friend who has a video of me singing in fifth grade. :p

Trombonus said:
oooh voicey goodness.. would be, erm, good :p

Crim...It's very obvious, the southern twang and that's what my hubby likes about it...sweet and naughty he said ;)

English Lady said:
Crim...It's very obvious, the southern twang and that's what my hubby likes about it...sweet and naughty he said ;)

:D You know your voice never sounds the same to you as it does to everyone else because it's distorted when you hear it as you're speaking. I was surprised the first time I heard myself recorded. My voice was a lot softer and not as deep as it sounds to me. It actually sounded like a little kid (that's when I was a teenager). I guess I've lost the kiddy kind of sound, but I've been told by friends that my voice is very "feminine".
I'm a woman, isn't is supposed to sound that way? lol

A few I already have laying around:

Ni!
He's not the messiah...
Spam
( I punched the "spam" too hard in that one, but never got around to re-recording it )
Price Is Right
( Learn how to pronounce my name in this one )

Some I recorded for one of the chatmodels at a nudie chat site I admin for, recordings of some of my favorite rude chatmonkey stinger lines:

Inflate-a-date
Mother's Cellar
Razz

I'll probably record some of my riffs from the LST3Ks at some point when I have some quiet time in the house to mess with them.

Last edited:
CrimsonMaiden said:
I'm only posting this cause 'rora asked me to. Maybe it'll go over better than the last time we had a thread like this.

One of my audio poems: Still & Satiated
My music teacher said that in performance, you need to play the music, not just the notes. You have a great voice, Crim.

cantdog said:
My music teacher said that in performance, you need to play the music, not just the notes. You have a great voice, Crim.

Truer words have never been spoken.

On the subject of music, I finally got a hold of my senior recital video from this past June. Hopefully I'll have it up and ready to post sometime tomorrow. :) Still trying to figure out how to post my big solo piece. Unfortunately the file is 14.8 MB, which is 4.8 MB higher then I'm allowed to upload on anything, including e-mail, file upload sites and other places. Ah well.

CharleyH said:
Intersting thread. I certainly have video after weird video of me, but digital? :D cool thread, EL and wish I could join.

I wanna see.....

Back