You know what I miss...

Artsybabe96

Virgin
I miss someone biting on my neck and leaving hickeys as they trusted in to me. I miss dressing up for someone and actually wanting to wear lingerie. I miss sex in public places. Both so turned on by the idea that someone might discover us. I miss feeling desired. Both longing to rip off my partners clothes and knowing they want to rip off mine. I am hoping to find someone (online only) who could help me recreate some of those feelings and more tomorrow night when I am home alone. Pm me if interested

Good stuff of living

These are all the things that make all the hard work of life worth it...I'm with ya Artsybabe! Especially as I get older, feeling desire and being desirable becomes more important.

I know exactly what you mean!! I also miss having someone to talk to about anything & everything, someone to watch movies with or to give me a good back rub when my back goes out.

Why do you miss those things. Plenty of willing partners out there I'm sure.

I think many of us women are right there with you. I miss all that as well. Sadly, life gets in the way.

I miss someone biting on my neck and leaving hickeys as they trusted in to me. I miss dressing up for someone and actually wanting to wear lingerie. I miss sex in public places. Both so turned on by the idea that someone might discover us. I miss feeling desired. Both longing to rip off my partners clothes and knowing they want to rip off mine. I am hoping to find someone (online only) who could help me recreate some of those feelings and more tomorrow night when I am home alone. Pm me if interested

I'm very interested PM sent!

I agree with all of these items mentioned.... someone to share with, flirt with, laugh with, and generally do anything and everything with .....together.

If anyone wants to chat about such things pm me.

Have a great day!

Being a woman you could go out tonight and find all of those things for real if you wanted. Would probably just be a one night thing but you could experience all of those things.

Back