~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

How about Rupert Or Reginald? Can't get any more classic then that!

hmmm, not a fan of 'r', I think. I'm particular about letters. and numbers. and 'r' feels like an odd number to me. come to think of it, so does 's', only 'r' is male and 's' is female.

I'm pretty sure everybody does this to some degree.
E.g. I remember having a heated argument with somebody when I was in high school about what kind of person the number 4 was.

:eek:Did we go to high school together? :D No, seriously, I had a few discussions like that when I was younger too. :)

:eek:Did we go to high school together? :D No, seriously, I had a few discussions like that when I was younger too. :)

I never went to 'high school'

I've had a few of those conversations as well, but I also remember some weird looks from people. I suppose those were the ones with plain, boring brains :D.

Hi all been a looong time sence I been at a sleep over.I don't have a what is it called a stuffie?

So can I get t in with some bottles of Prosecco wine left over from New years eve?

I can be kinda quiet and have a dry wit, but i do love to laugh!

Say yes please!!!

Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

*sneaks a swig of Prosecco*

@Honey Yay Ed and Bridget Jones Whats your favourite song? Excited to be seeing Ed in March for the 4th time!!
Oh and poor HB :D

Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

@Honey Yay Ed and Bridget Jones Whats your favourite song? Excited to be seeing Ed in March for the 4th time!!

No cat stuffie? Carefull of the Prosecco it can sneak up on you, or maybe I'm just a light weight!

Yayyy! I'm back in my jammies!

I brought all the stuff for margaritas! Strawberry ones... lime ones... oh so delicious ones!

Did we decide on a name?

Would you like:

Buster the bunny
Boris the yetti OR
Sebastian the superhero?

I want to see him for the FIRST time. :heart:

Yayyy! I'm back in my jammies!

I brought all the stuff for margaritas! Strawberry ones... lime ones... oh so delicious ones!

Did we decide on a name?

So beside drinking what else can we do! Dish on the royals, bitch about how unfair it is a twenty year old won the lottery! Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back