Love in spite of it all. (closed)

He buried his face in her tits and kissed them, licked them and then sucked a nipple into his mouth. He slowly circled the nipple with his tongue.. then gave it a soft little nip. he looked up and smiled at her. "I think that I am going to enjoy this. I know that I am going to enjoy everything about being with you."
 
She lifted his face up and nipped at his lips with a smile. Snuggling her body against his and nuzzling her lips against his neck and ear.

So will you be able to handle being at those business functions and see his hands and lips on me without causing a scene?
 
"I won't worry about seeing him with his hands and lips on you at those functions. I will know how fake it is, and I will know that while he is doing that you will be thinking about getting my hands and my lips on your body, and then having my hard cock sliding in and out of you....giving you what he could never give you." He smiled at her as he laid back and let her taste his lips and neck.
 
Aww not even a tinge of jealousy having to share me in front of all those people in such a blatant lie. How noble of you...

Her eyes falling closed as her fingertips traced over his chest and abs.
 
"He gives me nothing to be jealous of. I am not sharing you. He is getting nothing from you. I will be getting all of you. I will be the one that is enjoying his wife and her hot fucking body."

He let her fingers move over his body. He was going to enjoy his stepmom
 
Fair enough... so what do you want to do... get a little rest here together... play around some more or maybe go out on the town?

Reaching her hand to turn his face to hers then reach for his hand to guide it to her body as well
 
"I was always raised to obey my elders. So, whatever my hot step-mother would like to do is perfectly fine with me." He slowly moved his hand over her wonderful body. Until he found one of her firm breasts. He caressed it softly as his fingers brushed over her erect nipple.

"Tell me what you would like to do."
 
Honestly... and this may sound silly but to see what its like to fall asleep with someone holding me after such intamacy.

She laughed knowing really that was something that her husband should want to do but didn't and its not like she and her stepson were anything more really than sex even though that would be nice to be more... time will tell what happens but she really wanted to feel the tender embrace as she fell asleep.
 
He rolled onto his back and puller her toward him. He let his hands caress her back as he kissed her forehead. Trevor loved the feel of Lorelei in his arms. His hands moved slowly over her skin......his fingertips caressing her soft, tender skin. He moved one hand up behind her head and pressed her head to his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

"It would be great to have you fall asleep in my arms. Go right ahead. Any time with you will be enjoyable Lorelei."
 
She snuggled in close and smiled softly taking a short nap it was wonderful to fall asleep in someones arms. Her fingertips playing over his chest till sleep took her away for a short time. Her dream filled with Trevor making love to her and seeing how much he enjoyed being with her and wanted to be with her. Waking after such peaceful and happy dreams she smiled looking to see if he was awake and kissing his neck softly.
 
Trevor dozed as Lorelei slept with her head on his chest. Her lips on his neck woke him. His fingertips moved over the soft skin of her back. Her hot body pressed to him felt perfect. He moved his other hand to her hip and his fingers brushing over her ass. "Mmmmm, I could get used to you waking up in my arms."
 
Well then guess we will have to do this more often... not like your father would notice. I definitely could get used to having someone's arms to wake up in.

She snuggled in close and began to nip teasingly at his chest and shoulder tangling her legs with his with a wink.
 
He placed one hand on her back and the other behind her head. He ran his fingers through her hair and held her head to him as she nipped at him. As she wrapped her legs in his, he curled his legs in hers to make sure she couldn't escape...not that he thought she would.

"I do not need any excuse to spend time with you. Anytime, anywhere... You just let me know and I will be here...or wherever you want to meet."
 
Well then lets go get cleaned up and just go out for the day... I don't care where... little piano bar... the park a movie... where ever and just enjoy life and be happy.

She smiled to him her fingertips tracing over his chest as she stared into his eyes.
 
He pulled her down and kissed her as she dragged her fingers over his chest. "I would love to spend the day with you. You pick the spot and let's have a great day." He kissed her again as his hands moved lightly over her wonderful body.

"I am going to jump in the shower and get ready." He smacked her firm ass playfully as he looked into her eyes.
 
Separate showers I think would be safer for up to be able to get ready to go anywhere.

A wriggle of her hips at the playful smack as she nipped his lips and slipped from the bed vanishing into her own private bathroom to get ready.
 
He went into his bathroom and turned on the shower. After the water warmed up he climbed in and let the water beat over his body. He had a feeling he was going to enjoy this arrangement.

After washing his body and rinsing off Trevor got out and troweled off. He took his time getting ready. He knew how long women took and he figured Lorelei was no different.
 
lf


She took a while but she knew he would love it as she walked out of her room. making her way down stairs she looked to see where he was and once she saw him a slight twirl with a wink and a smile.

Well where to go first?
 
He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what she was wearing. She looked incredible. The red dress she was wearing showed off every single perfect curve of her hot body.

"I am up for anything. I will be happy to be seen anywhere with such a beautiful woman. You look amazing."
 
She smiled walking right up to him with a wink.

Well what about a late lunch early dinner and then just see what looks good while we drive around?

She glanced around just in case very briefly and then pulled him in close kissing him passionately.
 
He returned her passionate kiss. His one arm around her...his hand on her ass pulling her close.

"You are the boss. Whatever you want to do we will do. I will enjoy just being with you and having you enjoy the opportunity to do things you don't normally get to do."
 
Shopping Dinner and Dancing...

She curled close almost purring as she slipped her arms around his waist.

We know what will more than likely happen once we are home but until that point lets have fun... There are plenty of places that no one from the company would ever set foot in that we could go.
 
"Your wish is my command Lorelei. Whatever you want to do, we will do." He was happy to spend the night doing what she wanted to do. He was looking forward to it. They were going to have a great night together.

He held her close to him and kissed her deeply. She felt good in his arms and he was going to enjoy being out with her.
 
You can toss in ideas and places you want to go you know. I know what you are doing and its sweet but help pick out places too that's part of he fun.

She snuggled up close and smiled nipping playfully at his chin.
 
I just want to give you the opportunity to go places and do things that you never have a chance to do. I am going to have a great time anywhere we go, and if we end up on the dance floor of a club, that would be great too.
 
Back
Top