daddy's baby

Wiamtb your photos are ridiculously arousing. You have an amazing body and from reading your post you seem to be a fantastic person as well. I'm very glad I found this thread, and will continue to follow it with a lot of anticipation.

Mmmmmmm. You sound amazing yourself. I will enjoy knowing you are seeing all of me....
 
everyone here seems sooooo nice.
it is almost my bedtime and i need to take a warm bath with my baby before i sneak off into dreaming of all this lust.....
if you like me, you can tell me and i will pic more for you!!!!!!
i love to feel wanted!

I could spend an entire day just kissing and licking and sucking on your delicious curves. And the thought of sliding between the cheeks of that well-curved ass leaves me in ecstasy. PM sent...
 
Made me hard indeed and it is great to hear that all of the comments have you playing. Is there any after pictures?
 
my intention this morning is to make you hard..... do you want me now????

Yes! I am hard. You achieved your intentions. Wonderful pics.

I so much want to lick all over that young tender body of yours. I bet you are very tasty.
1359.gif
 
my intention this morning is to make you hard..... do you want me now????

girl, I want you so bad! those pics from today were amazing? If I saw those before work... wow, what a way to start the day! i like the first a lot. your breasts are making my mouth water, and your pussy looks fantastic!
 
Defently stiff and horny know. Pic are amazing your so sexually charged read my mind with the pics of you playing with yourself. Defently want no I need to see more
 
today I'm starting backwards. Shower, playing, pic-ing. This is the first very naughty after pic (alittle bit of something for everyone)
 
Last edited:
today I'm starting backwards. Shower, playing, pic-ing. This is the first very naughty after pic (alittle bit of something for everyone)

OMG!
smiley-shocked003.gif
What delectable delights must flow from from within.
1359.gif
 
Tell me when!

Oh baby,

You've got me so hard it hurts!

I've got pre cum leaking everywhere but I refuse to cum yet... until you tell me to!

:heart:
 
Back
Top