How many people have you been with at one time?

Been in a few FFM with a bi ex-gf. And one time I had sex with two other guys, while that same ex-gf had sex with a woman. So, I guess two would be my answer.

Some like 4...some like three. Personally, I like 3, MMF, with the 2 guys making love to the woman.

Had a MMF with a married couple, she came into my room first waking me with a magnificient b/j before riding me, he joined later as she cumming on my cock and she was then DP'ed and loved it, was staying with them overnight as we had a few drinks.......
:) fun!

men i been with

i been with three men at one time it was awsome and they filled everyone of my holes i felt like a complete slut but i loved the feeling :D

Been in a few FFM with a bi ex-gf. And one time I had sex with two other guys, while that same ex-gf had sex with a woman. So, I guess two would be my answer.

Update!

Today I blew threw guys in a bar bathroom. Two at the same time, right after the first guy.

So, for me it's now 3.

naughty confession...

I have been with a FFM twice and a MMF once. The MMF was definitely more fun and fulfilling. Wives just get jealous...

Love that!!! Means you were better than them!!!

Thanks, but I think it was because with the guys there was no jealousy or drama and they were of course very experience. I was dealing with 2 women that were inexperienced with being with a woman. I have never been with an experienced woman. I keep hoping for such luck one day...

Update!

Today I blew threw guys in a bar bathroom. Two at the same time, right after the first guy.

So, for me it's now 3.
There's something definitely very exciting about guys playing the slut. Getting hot just thinking about it - Lucky!

Last edited:
Have had quite a few MMM threesomes, and I always get to play the slut as.. well I guess I must just be slutty, and actually being with two other guys is I think the better of the configerations; get one in my ass nad one in my mouth, just right... and then they can swap...
Also done in a three-way Rimming, that was pretty hot too.
And, many many years ago a MMF, during which I got to spend most my time sucking the guy off whilst he ate his GF out, and then rimming his GF whilst they fucked.. I'm not relaly into muff-dirving much these days though...
Did once do a group session with three other guys, and yeh that was good, but it did kinda mean one of them was always a bit at a loose end whilst the other two were treating me as their whore...
Havent' done it with strangers in ages, I've been fucked/sucked off far too many guys who I've never even known their names, but the most has to be the day I lost count at about the forteenth blow job I'd given to differnt guys ... maybe I'm getting too boring these days...

Have had quite a few MMM threesomes, and I always get to play the slut as.. well I guess I must just be slutty, and actually being with two other guys is I think the better of the configerations; get one in my ass nad one in my mouth, just right... and then they can swap...
Also done in a three-way Rimming, that was pretty hot too.
And, many many years ago a MMF, during which I got to spend most my time sucking the guy off whilst he ate his GF out, and then rimming his GF whilst they fucked.. I'm not relaly into muff-dirving much these days though...
Did once do a group session with three other guys, and yeh that was good, but it did kinda mean one of them was always a bit at a loose end whilst the other two were treating me as their whore...
Havent' done it with strangers in ages, I've been fucked/sucked off far too many guys who I've never even known their names, but the most has to be the day I lost count at about the forteenth blow job I'd given to differnt guys ... maybe I'm getting too boring these days...

god that's hot. That must have been fun

I had an ongoing arrangement with a couple that I would join every few months for a night of fun and games, it was mostly straight, but there was some nice incidental contact, like when he would stoke me before guiding me into her. We did vaginal DP a few times, probably the single most erotic sensation I have had. Being pressed together as we fucked her, feeling his come flood over me when he climaxed, very hot.

Also had a couple of 4somes with my wife and another couple, that was pretty fun too ;)

Started off as a bi MMFF encounter at a swing club, but near the end of the night we picked up a female couple to make for a 6 way :cool:

Yeh, lots of fun!, But I do try give myself a break every now and then from my most slutty side, as I really don't want any of it to get 'samey', makes it all the better when I'm runnign in full-on 'slut mode'... which I've been doing now again since ... bugger... early 2008 I guess...
god that's hot. That must have been fun

I've been with 4 men many times. I've known them for years....and I'm always the only woman:)

I've been with two other guys quite a few times and 3 other guys twice. Hot times were had by all. Mostly cock sucking until the couples ended up back together.
I've never been with a woman.

I was twenty years old when I attended my first swinger's party. I met my husband at a party and we even attended parties on our honeymoon. I met my true love Teri at an all girl party. In total, I have been partying for nineteen years with a lot of multi-partner sex. No to be completely honest, I don't know what the biggest party has been.

Back