The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
never mind. someone will save them and bring them back in a few years.

we know who!

Tequila is evil. The last time I had tequila I ended up dancing on a table.

Just sayin'.

This.

Last time I had tequila I ended up on stage, singing with a band to Mustang Sally..in Nashville.

I can't carry a tune.

Last edited:
Tequila is evil. The last time I had tequila I ended up dancing on a table.

Just sayin'.

Thankfully it was long ago before smart phones. I was still in college at the time. :eek:

*takes out old trusty time machine from closet, dusts it off, powers up flux capacitor while bubble-wrapping up bottle of Patron Silver*

yes, yes, go on with the details...:devil:

This.

Last time I had tequila I ended up on stage, singing with a band to Mustang Sally..in Nashville.

I can't carry a tune.

Exactly! That night was full of... "adventures" :D and the table dancing was probably the most tame. Although I'd never hopped up on a kitchen table and danced before. Sure, the speaker at the clubs, but not someone's kitchen table! :eek: I'm both lucky and grateful I didn't break my neck.

Bartender! Tequila shots for the lady!

So are you after me losing my dignity? Or just want to see me lose self control? Cuz there's better ways - with less negative side effects - for the latter than tequila. :cool:

If you were above the table, you didn't have that much.

I had enough. :eek:

*takes out old trusty time machine from closet, dusts it off, powers up flux capacitor while bubble-wrapping up bottle of Patron Silver*

yes, yes, go on with the details...:devil:

Troublemaker! :D Hahahaha!

Last edited:
Exactly! That night was full of... "adventures" :D and the table dancing was probably the most tame. Although I'd never hopped up on a kitchen table and danced before. Sure, the speaker at the clubs, but not someone's kitchen table! :eek: I'm both lucky and grateful I didn't break my neck.

So are you after me losing my dignity? Or just want to see me lose self control? Cuz there's better ways - with less negative side effects - for the latter than tequila. :cool:

I had enough. :eek:

Troublemaker! :D Hahahaha!
I think I danced on a bar as well. Somehow I made to my meeting the next morning. Nothing worse then sitting in an 8 hour meeting with a hangover.
Wish I could say I have learned but I really haven’t.
I'm almost done with bottle one! Two may happen.

No whiny children tomorrow?

All the insecure, angry lil' fellas posting in the GB seem extra insecure and angry lately.

Must be the holidays...

this batch of burritos was way better. i no real fear of sickness. hooray. also, they tasted good, so hooray again.

I think I danced on a bar as well. Somehow I made to my meeting the next morning. Nothing worse then sitting in an 8 hour meeting with a hangover.
Wish I could say I have learned but I really haven’t.

I've spent far too many days hungover. As much as I kid around and I would really love a stress release, alcohol is not it. I've used up all my wrong ways with liquor. I just get a little whiny now and then because I can't have my preferred stress reliever. Such is life. This is but a temporary situation.

And I have chocolate ice cream. Which does really make just about everything better. :D

All the insecure, angry lil' fellas posting in the GB seem extra insecure and angry lately.

Must be the holidays...

And they're not all Hashtag. :eek: ;)

I have had one hangover in my entire life. I have been drunk many times. I think that may be my super~power.

I really wish my super~power was something cooler.

Oh, good. Another round of high winds and fire tonight. FFS.

tumblr_ovujscfWNI1v9fc8to2_1280.jpg

I have had one hangover in my entire life. I have been drunk many times. I think that may be my super~power.

I really wish my super~power was something cooler.

I'm back to being practically a teetotaler but when I was experimenting with it I only had about a half a hangover once and I've never had one again because I chase every shot with a full glass of water throughout the night.

The secret is to get High quality tequila and sip it.

I just shoot it. I look at drinking like taking my medicine. The object is to get drunk so I might as well be drunk now, as opposed to gradually.

Because it doesn't take very much to get me drunk it's not very expensive for me to drink better liquor. I'm sure that has helped with my hangovers as well because I've never drank anything inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back