New Year Resolution Thread

RoryN

You're screwed.
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Posts
53,910
What are yours?

First one for me: more salads.

(God, that hurt to type.)
 
I just had the same individual announce in multiple threads that I'm going on iggy.

Last check, that was worth 10 points. :D
 
Next one: go to a professional hockey game.

(Looks like I might have to wait awhile...)
 
I have to quit smoking. I must be the only person on the planet who runs 4 miles a day but smokes 2 packs a day.
 
I have to quit smoking. I must be the only person on the planet who runs 4 miles a day but smokes 2 packs a day.

If your organs could communicate:

LUNGS: We're invincible! Look what we're able to handle: running and smoking. Nothing can stop us.

HEART: Way to go. But I'm outta here.

(Good resolution.)
 
I resolve to actively find the right partner for me.
and to live a healthier lifestyle - eating and exercise
 
Less procra... eh I'll finish that later.

Seriously though. Less procrastination.
 
Opened up some old sketchbooks, rediscovered lots of writing and layouts for planned stories and creations I've mapped out but never actualized to finished versions. Time to stop fucking around get to steppin' on those.

Also, getting back to my park runs again after being temporarily sidelined with a foot injury and rejuvenating my foreign language studies. I'm good with Japanese, but I should be on a higher level. Gotta put in that werk. ;)
 
I resolve to have laser beams shot into my eyes so I can see better.
 
enjoy being me, try to be a little less of me each week so by the end of the year there's quite a lot less of me - write more, read more, go to a westend show or two, go to the chelsea flower show, spend some time with my best friends in their norfolk seaside home . . . stuff
 
My New Year's resolution is to buy a lot of candy on sale after Easter that doesn't look too Eastery so that I have something to hand out on Halloween.
 
I resolve to take more pictures. Pictures in the snow...

I'm with you on the salads, Rory. I like salad, I can be too lazy to make them the way I like them though. Greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, homemade croutons and sunflower seeds.

I resolve to drink no more wine coolers. Go for the straight stuff only.
 
I gave up New Years resolutions for Lent. Then I gave up being Christian......

Just sayin......
 
I intend to figure out how Worm can have an animated avatar that none of the rest of us can have.
 
I intend to figure out how Worm can have an animated avatar that none of the rest of us can have.

My guess is that he was grandfathered in. It's piteous to see some of the ridiculous animated avatars that are eating away at Literotica's bandwidth as potentially great ones wallow in obscurity. I guess there are always signatures.
 
Back
Top