Horny Guys

Don't just tease us - get over to this thread and post some pictures! :D

wow over 500 pages of pure extasy, my nuts are officially flat, there's is absolutly nothing left in em, you guys are so hot. i now feel inspired to create my own pics, i think i'll run to the store and get a memory card for the camera tomarrow.
 
sitting in the wifes yellow victorias secret bakini's, can't wait till she gets home so we can trade, with any luck her freind has been texting her pics of his hard cock and her panties will be super wet. yuuuuuuuuuummy!!!

& i am sitting here in Lace!
 
hell yes

Hell yes i'm honry!! I just read 3 gay stories about jacking off. I'm at work so i'm going to go in the bathroom now and take care of my self.
 
done

I just got done and i usually don't eat my own cum but all the stories on this site about eating cum i had to take a little taste, it was a lot thicker then i thought it would be but i kinda liked it.
 
wow this thread got me so horny
il be strokin my cock for a while pm if anyone wants to cyber or aim id like to try to cyber withh a guy i never have
 
This thread is why I opened an account on literotica.com. LOL! and instant tingling in the groin.
 
Never cybered with a guy, but this thread's got me really, really interested. 27, 5'9, brown hair, sitting in front of my computer in my boxers, stroking my hard cock through them. Get in touch. I know I will be. ~g~

~goes to read some stories to take care of this itch~
 
Back
Top