How was your first time being spanked?

Spanked

My ex-husband about 3 years into the marriage turned me submissive, and I loved it. Spank me, fuck yeah, do it! I allmost begged him to do it. I would cum really good when he would spank me and then fuck me, ass tingling, then fuck, then spank. Keep that up for 20 minutes and I would be a heap of whimpering woman.
 
First time spanking my wife we had just graduated high school. We were just friends and I was in love with her and furious that she was going to college 400 miles away. A lot of resentment. Anyway, our group of friends was pretty devastated that we were all splitting up so the last few weeks of summer we all just spent as much time together as possible and usually ended up all crashing at our friend Denise's house in her living room. One morning I woke up really early and my wife and Denise were nowhere to be found and when I looked out front my car was gone. They came back a few minutes later from 7-11 eating Snickers ice cream bars, my wife in the driver's seat. I was livid. Truth be told I was a little impressed because my wife was always kind of a goody goody, but I wanted to be livid. I stormed out there and told Denise to get inside and I yanked my wife out of the driver's seat and sat down, legs out of the car, and put her over my knee and spanked her. She was wearing a long cotton t-shirt and a thin pair of shorts. She tried to cover her ass, tried to get away, but I held her down and spanked her so hard my hand was swollen the next day. She cried while Denise watched from the front window. That time was my favorite because it was completely unexpected by everyone involved.

The least fun was when I came home from a business trip last year and found out she fell asleep in our apartment a few nights earlier with the back door open (we live in the city). I thought for sure somebody was going to call the cops on us. But ever since it's all been fun -- for me, at least.
 
I'm a southerner. I grew up getting my hide tanned. So the first time I was spanked outside of my family didn't really phase me any. It didn't hurt any more or less than what I was used to getting, but I LOVED it! Eventually I moved up and it got harder, etc. It has been a long while though, I'm sure my butt isn't as used to it now!
 
Time to do it

Finally going to do it tomorrow, going to try six with a belt and six with a crop. Stay tuned
 
The first time I was spanked in a sexual sense, I enjoyed it much.
It was back in school. One of the teachers, though not one of mine, thought I might have needed it then. He slapped my ass hard and good while I jizzed my pants.
 
finally did it

before and after
 

Attachments

  • 073929.jpg
    073929.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 162226.jpg
    162226.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 86
24 hours later

Looks worse than yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • 073117.jpg
    073117.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
Looks worse than yesterday.

That's why you warm up first :(. It helps to lessen the bruising, but like you, I learned that the hard way. If you do decide to do it again, may I suggest that your play partner reddens the skin by slapping or using the toys gently at first? This has helped me to minimise bruising and means you can play safely for longer :)
 
Thanks

That's why you warm up first :(. It helps to lessen the bruising, but like you, I learned that the hard way. If you do decide to do it again, may I suggest that your play partner reddens the skin by slapping or using the toys gently at first? This has helped me to minimise bruising and means you can play safely for longer :)

Thanks for the advice
 
2 days later

Thought it would be gone by now
 

Attachments

  • 073013.jpg
    073013.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
It could take a couple of weeks if the bruising's deep. I use arnica cream which seems to help, and I also massage the affected area. I was also advised to up my intake if vitamin B which I did but I don't know if it actually helps. Next time (if there is one ;)), try massaging the skin straight after the impact - it seems to work for me and I'm on medication which increases my risk of bruising. Does it still hurt?
 
It could take a couple of weeks if the bruising's deep. I use arnica cream which seems to help, and I also massage the affected area. I was also advised to up my intake if vitamin B which I did but I don't know if it actually helps. Next time (if there is one ;)), try massaging the skin straight after the impact - it seems to work for me and I'm on medication which increases my risk of bruising. Does it still hurt?
Never really hurt, a slight burning, but today is a deeper mild pain.
 
Day 3

starting to look a little better
 

Attachments

  • 072428.jpg
    072428.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 36
Day 4

Still getting better
 

Attachments

  • 20130413_103512.jpg
    20130413_103512.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 38
Finally got a chance to describe the experience. If you look at the pictures you would think that there was a lot of pain involved. Actually, not. Of course the was a sharp pain at impact but went away immediately except for a minor burn sensation no worse than a minor sunburn. I did enjoy the sensation, however, it does bother me that there was so much damage while not feeling severe pain. I certainly do not want to increase damage. I would like to get a nice burning feeling, no bruises or cuts. Would like to just get a red ass for a couple of hours but that would be too light of a spanking I think.

Would a lighter spanking for a longer time give me the results I am wanting?

A belt was used, would a wider implement like a leather paddle work better?

Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.
 
Glad you enjoyed the experience :D

You reaction was the same as mine the first time I was caned - I was expecting a lot more pain, but the bruises it left afterwards were horrific, and did not reflect the level of pain I'd received! I'd read about people admiring their parallel lined bottoms with lovely red welts - mine was a horrible ugly mess of purplish bruises that faded to yellow and green and took ages to heal.

Having then decided to actually do some proper research before trying again, the consensus was to spank the skin by hand. Having now done this regularly, I have found that repeated slaps over several minutes, not so hard that you can't bear the amount of blows required, but hard enough to sting, give a lovely warm red glowing bottom. If the receiver starts off gently and then gradually increases the force of impact, you will be able to sustain the play for a longer period - dont let them start walloping away from the onset! You will also find that the sustained effect will give you the level of sensation which is interesting.
 
I've been a sub since I started masturbating to Natasha Fatale at the age of five...but...somehow...I've never been spanked with an open hand. Looking back I wonder how the hell that failed to happened. Sure, I've been given playful smacks on the ass but never actually across a knee straight up repeatedly wacked with a bare hand. A paddle? Yes. Crop? Yes. But never just a good old open hand spanking.

My first paddling though...I wasn't expecting it. I was 19. I had one of those toys where the ball is attached to it with the rubber band and you bounce it against the paddle (forgot what they're called) It was lying on my bedside table. I had just had sex with my girlfriend. We were laying there talking and she started playing with it...or trying to. I laughed because the ball bounced back and smacked her nose. (I know, I know but the little yelp she made was hilarious...it still makes me laugh to think about it) She looked at me in mock shock and said, "Don't you laugh at me!" I gave her the "aww sweetie" thing and went in to kiss her. She pushed my head and body down and pulled me up over her legs and started wacking my ass with it. It did sting a little but it didn't really hurt. Those things aren't really meant for that but even though we had just had sex three times I got a crazy hard erection. Oh the things that were running through my mind when she was doing that. I could swear my eyes rolled back into my head. She was pretty much a vanilla kinda girl but she did like sex so she threw it down and we had another round. Sadly, this didn't turn into a habit. :(
 
I got my first spanking only a couple months ago. I had done something wrong with my new Dom and he told me that he would have to punish me. When I came over he put me over his knees and spanked me with his hand and belt. It was everything I always thought it would be and more. Loved it!
 
Thanks for sharing

I got my first spanking only a couple months ago. I had done something wrong with my new Dom and he told me that he would have to punish me. When I came over he put me over his knees and spanked me with his hand and belt. It was everything I always thought it would be and more. Loved it!

The belt on me left some nasty marks, did not think I was hit that hard. Probably should have had a hand warm up, maybe that would help.
 
Some people mark more easily - or just more - than others, too. In general, fair-skinned people mark much more easily, and more, than do darker-skinned people. (I don't refer to tanned; I'm referring to "natural" skin tone.) Additionally, some people have thinner blood, which tends to result in greater bruising, and some have blood vessels with thinner walls, which tends to have the same result.
 
Back
Top