Cocksuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
miles said:
I'm going to marry Ginny in my next life.
(Apologies to tortoise)

ooooh miles....:kiss:

tortoise appreciates men being nice to me.....

well, if they're slick....and they want a blowjob....they act faint....fall back on the sofa....with their legs apart....big manbulge going....making manly googly, lusty eyes....at their heart's and cock's desire......

works everytime....<nodding>....with me....

but of course we can't try this....swooning leading to cocksucking experiment.....you know....;)

Ginny said:
well, if they're slick....and they want a blowjob....they act faint....fall back on the sofa....with their legs apart....big manbulge going....making manly googly, lusty eyes....at their heart's and cock's desire......

works everytime....<nodding>....with me....

but of course we can't try this....swooning leading to cocksucking experiment.....you know....;)

Thanks for the tip, babydoll.

Ginny said:

Al Bundy?

bj21004.jpg

I love this one...first step in the long journey down her throat from above...and she obviously enjoying every moment of it. I love the paradox that she is pleasuring HIM, that she is hungry for him to surrender himself to her mouth, yet she is below with her head back and therefore also surrendering herself to him.

Attachments

• from_above.jpg
    from_above.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 911
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back