Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• December 10 2012.jpg
    December 10 2012.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 157
Instead of what? :devil:

I'm good, thanks. It is so cold here, for me anyway!

You need a poo. lol :D

Instead of pinning you to the bed. :devil:

Well today it was freakin cold. Yesterday was mild and rainy and today was clear and cold lol. That's usually how it goes.

lol, no. Just one of those weird things I guess.

Mmm, so many things I would love to do to that bum. Spank it/squeeze it/lick it/nibble on it/kiss it/fuck it/and cum all over it. :devil: Wish my hand was there. :(

Sexy _me_

Over the next few days I am going to update all the indexes I do, but when I will be gone for sometime. I am not sure when I will be back. I have been fighting to get better but over the last few months I have been very sick and had to have 5 surgeries. So until things are better I will be gone. You have my email, I will check it often. With the holidays and not feeling good. I think it best.

Hugs :kiss: love you

fred

So how many of us do you think you could handle at once....?:devil::D

I'm sure I'd enjoy all of you! :p

It's bloody crazy- I'm so glad I don't have kids, because I really hate what we're doing to the next generation

It is mad and the pay interest at 6% on it too! Most will never pay it off.
Fortunately we are in a good position to help him.

That looks like a lovely invitation....:devil:

Thank you! :kiss:

Instead of pinning you to the bed. :devil:

Well today it was freakin cold. Yesterday was mild and rainy and today was clear and cold lol. That's usually how it goes.

lol, no. Just one of those weird things I guess.

Mmm, so many things I would love to do to that bum. Spank it/squeeze it/lick it/nibble on it/kiss it/fuck it/and cum all over it. :devil: Wish my hand was there. :(

Oh right. :D

It's freezing here today!

Ha ha

Mmm.....Yummy! :kiss:

Sexy _me_

Over the next few days I am going to update all the indexes I do, but when I will be gone for sometime. I am not sure when I will be back. I have been fighting to get better but over the last few months I have been very sick and had to have 5 surgeries. So until things are better I will be gone. You have my email, I will check it often. With the holidays and not feeling good. I think it best.

fred

Fred!!

I'm sorry you won't be here. :(
I will email you. :heart: :kiss: :heart:

That sounds perfect. :D

It sounds that way because if it happened I'd do all in my power to make it perfect for you because you always make an effort to make life perfect for me when we talk. :rose:'s :kiss:'s

Pants slide past your knees,
give that charming arse a spank and a squeeze
gaze into your eyes letting you know I'm there to please
not just to tease
bends and blows on your kitty gentle as a warm spring breeze
before I dive in and :p sweet _me_'s
wet kitty!

YUMMY!

Sexy _me_

fred
fred, I hope you are better in the new year. We miss your humor

Oh right. :D

It's freezing here today!

Ha ha

Mmm.....Yummy! :kiss:

It be cold here today too! Of course, of course. It is winter after all.

Everything is yummy about you, honey. :kiss: Meanwhile I can't stop staring at that luscious ass of yours and what I'd like to do to it.

P.S. Hope you get better Fred!!

It sounds that way because if it happened I'd do all in my power to make it perfect for you because you always make an effort to make life perfect for me when we talk. :rose:'s :kiss:'s

Aww.....You're so lovely. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back