What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've described this before...but it still gets me...lol...

The feeling of silky fine hair flowing over my stomach and thighs as I just start feeling the warm breath approaching my cock.....
 
My hand in her hair, gently pulling her head back as my lips tease hers

Sexy sultry voice

Being smothered

Her body up against mine, hands exploring
 
This does, knowing where it came from ....

just the thought of having you for a few hours to touch, to explore, to sample... drives me wild with desire and makes me smile


:kiss:
 
This does, knowing where it came from ....

just the thought of having you for a few hours to touch, to explore, to sample... drives me wild with desire and makes me smile


:kiss:
What she said..VERY well put MsT....
 
Her being in the room. Those eyes. Those lips, That body

Pretty face, with a beautiful smile.

The line of a long, lovely neck when her hair is pinned up

How she bites her lip

That look in her eyes
 
The beginning of the dance of seduction
The way we move about a room, watching the other
The secret smiles exchanged, admitting we know what's soon to happen
Coming together...where it all unfolds as it may
 
Strong hands stretched out across my back.
The way he looks at me.
The games we play in public when no one is looking.
Watching him take off his tie and unbutton his shirt. (I'll undo the pants.)
Kisses and bites on the inside of my thighs.
Kisses on the collar bone.
 
Watching a woman abuse herself. Yes, abuse. Not gingerly tweaking her nipples, caressing her breasts, or slowly teasing her pussy, but roughly, passionately molesting her body. The way I would, so that her hands are my hands.

Savagely mauling her tits, really digging her fingers into the tender flesh so that she'll be left bruised. Pinching and twisting her nipples until they sting, until they're nerves are so electrified that even the softest whisper of my breath across them makes her gasp and shiver, and the touch of my tongue makes her positively squirm. Smacking her ass. Hard. Harder than she knew she could, to the point that she's biting her bottom lip to stifle her whimpers. Desperately, madly groping her already reddening ass, spreading herself open, digging her nails into the flesh and leaving scratches on her skin. And viciously fingering her cunt, fiercely thrusting two or three fingers inside her, filling and stretching herself, wildly bucking her hips as she violently fingerfucks her hole so that the hurricane of her juices splashes onto her thighs, her stomach, and drenches the bed beneath her.

And even after all that, knowing she needs still more. The look in her eyes telling me it's not enough until I do those things to her. That she won't be satisfied until I abuse her, and leave her beautiful body sore and scratched and bruised, marked by the fiendish intensity of my desire.
 
Messy hair. Not ratty, tangled, "hasn't been brushed in days and I don't give a shit about my appearance" hair. But mussed, tousled, messy hair that gives a woman that "I just got fucked hard and well used and, holy shit, it got wild" look. Especially on a woman who's usually fastidious, almost obsessive about her hair being perfect.
 
The wildness of whatever acts we decide to undertake. The driving hunger, his control as he uses me as his toy. Relentlessly plundering my clit, ignoring my spasms from sensitivity. He wants more from me, he wants to be drenched totally in my nectar as he plunges from one type of play to the next, having me beg for his cum...unsatisfied until he pushes me to the extreme edge of ecstasy...burning hot clit until..at the very very end, we scream in completion.
 
The wildness of whatever acts we decide to undertake. The driving hunger, his control as he uses me as his toy. Relentlessly plundering my clit, ignoring my spasms from sensitivity. He wants more from me, he wants to be drenched totally in my nectar as he plunges from one type of play to the next, having me beg for his cum...unsatisfied until he pushes me to the extreme edge of ecstasy...burning hot clit until..at the very very end, we scream in completion.

Then taking you again - this time my burning cock exploriing that needy cunt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top