The Gangsters Mistress

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Closed for myself and Paulwilson57


Name: Jennifer Crown
Age: 27
Looks: http://www.azcelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Candice-Swanepoel.jpg
In: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ilpagq_arug/Te3TAk3U-bI/AAAAAAAAQJw/uG47jctWpzk/s1600/candice3.jpg

Jenifer decided to go see her lover at the strip club he owned. She had just got back from her trip he had paid for her. He gave her a nice life but she didn't want his money she wanted him but he was married with kids. His friends and associates knew all about her but his wife had no clue. She walked into the club. She walked over to the VIP section that he was in watching a girl dance. She walked quietly up behind him and covered his eyes. "Guess who." She said softly.
 
Tony had been waiting for his girl to get back to him. He had sent her away for the weekend to Spain. Tony was 42 years old and had a wife and four kids with her he also was the biggest mob boss in all USA. He was wearing a black suit with black tie and was in his favourite strip club when she had come behind her.

"I know that voice anywhere babe."

He reached round grabbing her and pulling her onto his lap by her ass. His bulge was large from the dancing girl.

"So how was your trip?"

He kissed her lips.
 
Jenifer had a great time in Spain and she was grateful for Tony paying for her trip. Tony was older than her but she didn't care.

"Oh really you know my voice do you." She smiled at him as she slide onto his lap. She kissed him softly. She stroked his leg. She felt his bulge under her. She watched the girl dance. She ran her hand through her hair. She leaned back against his chest. "My trip was good. Thank you for sending me away it was fun but I wished you could of come. There was all of these happy couples walking around and all I could think of was you." She kissed him passionately. "I missed you. Have you missed? I got a few presents for you." She went into her bag and passed him a box of spanish cigars and a bottle of spanish whiskey. She leaned into him and whispered. "There's another present but I can't give you it here because its under my dress." She stroked his chest looking into his eyes.
 
"Ohh babe I have missed you so much. I wish I could of gone with you bt I had some very nasty business to deal with."

Tony laid kisses along her neck as she sat in his lap. He smiled when he saw the presents she had got him. But he needed to see the last present as they haven't fucked in 3 days and he needed it.

"Everyone leave the room right now."

Both his bodyguards took the dancer away and left ten both in the room together as they guarded the door from outside.

"We'll babe you have a stage show me the last present."he smiled.
 
"I understand that you have to work and I don't mind. I just wish you could of been there with me. We have to go away soon just you and me. We haven't been away together in so long." She said moaning as he kissed along her neck. She knew it had only been 3 days since they had been together but she missed had missed him so much and couldn't wait to get him alone. She was happy he told everyone to leave. She watched them walk out. "I hope you haven't been getting into to much trouble with me gone." She said stroking his chest. "Yes I do have the stage. Now sit back and enjoy my little show for you." She kissed him then slide off his lap. She went and got onto the stage. She started to move her hips as she ran her hands over her body. She slowly started to pull her dress off and under was http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V364246_EDIT_HY405.jpg. "What do you think of this?" She asked him as she tossed her long hair off her chest.
 
As he watched her strip off her dress his eyes were glued to her. She was the only woman in the world for him. As his cock was almost bursting out of his black pants his tent was reaching 12 inches tall. His mouth open as he saw the sexy underwear.

"Wow you look amazing. I need to have you right now. Ill take you to Cuba with me next week and we can fuck like rabbits."

Tony reached over and rubbed his own bulge as he saw the pole next to Jennifer's body.
 
"I'm glad you like my little outfit. I need you so much and I want you. Really you want to take me to Cuba with you, that's great. I can't wait to go and be at it like rabbits." She smiled watching him rub his bulge. She hooked her leg round the pole. "Can you remember when we first met? You were in that seat and I was on this pole. I was so nervous trying out for the job and my nerves got worse when I met you. I liked you from the moment I met you." She ran her hand through her hair as she worked the poll. "Do you remember the first time we had sex right in that chair your sat in." She grinned at him as she slide down the pole. "Now are you expected home tonight or do I get you all night?" She asked.
 
"I do remember your whole routine and how you wanted to make sure I liked you. As your routine was coming to an end you gave me a lap dance and ended up swallowing my cock. I'm not expected home tonight at all. Now why don't you show me that routine again to make sure I take you to Cuba."

Tony's hand was rubbing his bulge faster at the thought of what she was about to do as he watched her swing round the pole.
 
"Well your a hot guy and I wanted you to like me and at that point I needed the job so I was nervous about getting the job as well. Well you asked for the lap dance. You said you need to make sure I could please the customers but I think you just wanted me to give you a lap dance. You wanted me didn't you? Oh that's good your not expected home tonight because I plan to keep you up all night. Oh come on you know you'd take me to Cuba even if I didn't do the routine." She saw his hand was rubbing his bulge faster. She hook both of her legs round the pole and she slide down the pole. She working the pole like a pro.
 
Tony's eyes are transfixed on her.

"You would of got the job without the blowjob and fucking me but I love how committed you were to pleasing me. An you know I will take you to Cuba but your never going to be off my cock the whole holiday. I know you will keep me up all night. Your working that pole like a pro. Now why don't you lose the underwear as I have another pole you can work like a pro too."

Tony says rubbing his 12 inch bulge as he watches her on the pole.
 
"Well I'm glad I gave the blow job because it lead to us and I love to please you but mostly I love you fucking me every which way you can. Yeah I know I will live on your cock while were in Cuba and that's fine by me. Well you know when we get together there never is much sleeping involved. Well you know I was pole dancer so I no exactly what I'm doing. Oh I love that over pole but how about you come here and make me lose my underwear. You know I've always liked it when you use a bit of force with me." She bite her lip looking at him. Her eyes dropped to his 12 inch cock she could his cock was straining against his trousers.
 
Tony didn't need anymore incentive as he lunged out of his seat right at her. With her leg round the pole she couldn't move away as he grabbed the front of the underwear and ripped it down hard freeing her breasts to the club air.

His head dropped right down to her breast taking her nipple into his mouth as his other hand grabbed the panties and pulled hard ripping them from her body. As his other hand dropped the panties to the floor and plunged two fingers straight inside her mouth for her to suck.

Leaving her only in the stockings and the bottom part of the underwear that clipped to the suspenders. As he tongued her nipple and let her suck his fingers.
 
She saw Tony get up. "Come and get me big boy." She grinned at him playfully. Her leg was still hooked round the pole and she couldn't move away. He uncovered her boobs, they bounced freely. She moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth. "Oh Tony I've missed you sucking on my nipples."

He pulled her panties off and her wet pussy could feel a breeze and it felt nice. She opened her mouth to suck his fingers. She looked at him as she sucked softly on his fingers then her sucking got harder. She was sucking his fingers the way she'd suck his cock.
 
Tony let his tongue move over her breast before moving to her other nipple. His fingers pumped into her mouth over and over before he pulled them out of her mouth. He couldn't wait to feel them lips round his cock as he slid his two wet fingers down her body and plunged them into her pussy.

"I've missed you too. I can't wait for your lips on my cock and to bury myself inside you."
 
She moaned louder when moved to her other nipple. Her boobs were so sensitive and she loved him playing with them. He slide his two wet fingers in her pussy that was already wet for him. She loved feeling his fingers plunge deep into her.

"I want to suck on your cock. I've missed sucking your big cock so much." She said running her fingers over his crotch. "I want to take you deep in my mouth. I want to gag on you." She slipped her hand into his trousers she stroked his cock hard through his boxers.
 
Tony pumped his fingers into her faster as he felt her hand rubbing his cock through his boxers. She had found a way inside his pants as his mouth sucked down on her nipple before he made a trail of kisses up her chest to her neck.

He whispered in her ear.

"Well why don't you do that move I love. The one were you hang upside down by your legs from the pole and get your lips round it."

His fingers thrust faster into her as he needed her to do it.
 
She moaned loudly grinding her pussy against his fingers. She stroked his cock softly as he sucked down hard on her nipple just the way she liked it. She moaned as he kissed up her chest and then her neck. His kissed were so sweet and soft. She moaned as he thrust his fingers fast into her. She looked at him and smiled. "Okay only because you love that move and I want your cock in my mouth." She said laughing as she hung her legs up on the pole she was upside down. "Unzip your trousers and pull your boxers down so I can get to that cock."
 
With her legs wrapped round the pole crossed over she could hold her weight on them. Tony stepped forward grabbing her ass with both hands as he looked down at her.

"If you want my cock get it out and suck it."

He knew her hands were free as he threw his head down into her pussy lapping on her clit slowly at first then begun to pick up speed.
 
She let out a loud moan when Tony grabbed her ass. She bite her lip holding more moans in. She reached her hand down to his pants. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them down and then she pulled his boxers down. She stroked his cock softly. She felt his tongue lapping on her clit. She moaned softly as she stroked his cock more vigorously. She leaned down and wrapped her mouth round his cock head. She sucked softly as she slide her mouth down. She stroked his balls as she took more of him in her mouth.
 
Tony was lapping at her clit rapidly as he took a finger and rammed it hard into her ass hole. She had no way of stopping him as he felt her lips slip round his cock and his pants and boxers fall to his ankles. He stepped closer letting his cock sink deeper inside her mouth. He had missed Jennifer so much and he would be fucking her all night to make up for it.
 
She grinded her clit against his tongue as he rammed a finger deep into her ass hole. Her nipples were getting hard. She opened her mouth wide as he stepped closer to her his cock sinking deeper in her mouth. She was pushing her head down taking more of him in her mouth. She sucked hard on his cock. She had missed him so much and she loved being with him. She was sucking harder and faster as she slide her mouth up and down his cock.
 
Tony quickly stepped out of his pants and boxers kicking them away as he felt Jennifer's lips swallow almost his whole cock. He rammed his tongue against her sensitive clit again and again as he pumped his finger in and out of her ass hole teasing her as much as he could.

They were going to fuck like animals tonight and no one get any sleep.
 
Jenifer was sucking his cock hard and fast as his tongue rammed against her sensitive clit and it felt so good. His finger was moving in and out of her tight ass hole. She hated he was teasing her so much. She slipped his cock out of her mouth. "Tony I need you. I need your cock in me right now I want you to show me what I was missing on my trip away. I need you to give me it hard. Please give me it." She said unhooking her legs from the pole. She was feeling uncomfortable on the pole."I'll beg if you want me too." She looked at him with her puppy dog eyes and pouted. She wanted him so much. She knew tonight they'd be at it like rabbits and they wouldn't get any sleep.
 
Tony smiled as he took hold of her shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees in front of his cock.

"Hmm begging sounds good. While your on your knees I want you to beg and worship my cock with your mouth and hands. Once you have begged enough ill fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."

Tony looked down at her naked body as his lips were next to his cock.
 
He pushed her down onto her knees in front of his cock. She stroked his cock softly. "Oh I can't wait till you fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk." She looked up at him and smiled. "I always worship your cock." She said kissing his cock. "Please give me your cock." She said as she licked his shafted. She stroked his balls looking up at him pleadingly. She licked his cock harder as she pushed her boobs together looking up at him. "You know you can't say no to me." She said before taking him in her mouth. She sucked his cock softly and slowly but then she started to suck harder and faster. She stroked his balls harder.
 
Back
Top