From Beast to Prince

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
Keri heard a tinkling of a bell and she quickly got up from her bed and hurried to put on a white shirt to cover her nudity. The gauzy shirt fell to mid thigh and gave the illusion of nudity while keeping her covered. She quickly went to the nearest room where she heard the bell and stopped with her head lowered waiting for a command.

"Keri. My most beloved slave. You are to see to my rouge of a cousin. It is time for him to come out and be taught the fine ways of our laws. I entrust you to get him presentable by this time next year so that I can introduce him to society. This whole living off the land and ignoring proper ways must be stopped. I already have your belongings pack and you will leave at once."

Keri blinked. She wished her employer, Maximus, would have given her more time to say goodbye. She knew he was an impatient man and had probably just gotten off the phone with his cousin and decided that he had enough with the man. "Yes, of course, Master Maximus." Keri was whisked away only given enough time to put on a skirt that barely was any longer than the shirt and a pair of knee high white boots. She was fashionable and yet still plain. If there were any confusion about her status she had on an elegant black collar with a white pendent that read Property of the House of Sinclair.

It was a few days journey and she was always pleasant to the other slaves even when issuing her own commands. She was a slave, but a wealthy slave so that put her above the others. Also she had her own funds. Rare, but in her case much needed. She read over what she knew about Master Maximus' cousin. Seemed the man was well into his late 20's/ early 30's, brute, rough, and didn't want anything to do with 'proper society'. He drank heavily and from what she could understand had no slaves. Nothing that showed his status.

Keri sighed knowing this was going to be a difficult journey. When she arrived and saw the wood cabin she realized she had underestimated the difficulty. A log cabin; really?! She just prayed to the mother gods it had hot water. She let herself in after knocking and getting no answer. She could see it was larger than what she thought and had an upstairs. The other slaves brought in her belongings as she looked around. From the door she could see a spacious kitchen and on the other side a nice size family room or den area. She turned and tipped the slaves before closing the door and walking further into the home. It was clean-ish.

She stopped seeing a man on the couch snoring with a bottle of some alcohol on the floor. She assumed there was a bed somewhere and as she looked him up and down familiarizing herself with him he woke with a start. Before he could ask she answered. "I'm Keri from the House of Sinclair. Your cousin sent me to help ready you for your coming out next year. I'm here for your every command and to guide you on etiquette, protocol, and the names of the women whom you most likely will want to marry and bear children with to carry on the Sinclair name."

Keri bowed deeply to a string of expletives and couldn't help the smile forming on her face.

Melyssa-Ford-29.jpg


(Open. PM for interest)
 
Last edited:
image.jpg

Jackson Henry Sinclair, III

Age: 31 Height: 6’5 Weight: 225 lbs.

Jack Sinclair lived the majority of his life as one of society’s elite. As the only son of his namesake, a wealthy baron of the realm, his every wish was someone else’s command. His mother passed away from typhus when he was in his teens and his father died in a gentlemen’s duel less than a year after he graduated from the university. His days spent living the life of wealth and privilege only taught him to despise modern society. In his view, men were overgrown, sniveling, pampered, spoiled brats who did not deserve their Y chromosomes. So, upon claiming his inheritance, he built a rustic log cabin in the woods and began living off the land.

In the years that followed, he taught himself to hunt and fish, to clean and cook his own kills and, more than anything else, to depend on no one but himself to survive. If it wasn’t grown, picked, or killed by his own hands, he simply didn’t eat it. Jack took a great deal of pride in his cooking prowess as well. While most people of his stature had a staff of people who cooked for them, he much preferred to baste his own meat on the spit over the fire in his hearth. All of these ultra-manly activities had given him a bit of a superiority complex. Nature had taught him that, in any herd, there can only be one alpha male, and that was him.

There were certain ‘necessities’ that could not be killed or grown out in the woods. So, he had an arrangement with a merchant from town to send a weekly supply wagon with fresh alcohol and one or two whores. These small embellishments hardly put a dent in his bank account and both gave him a considerable amount of pleasure. Over the years, his appetite for the fairer sex and his tolerance for alcohol had grown to gluttonness proportions.

All these aspects of his lifestyle rubbed his cousin Maximus the wrong way. Maximus was an upstanding member of society and prescribed to all its trivial customs. He would no sooner swat a fly that to say anything that might offend someone in his presence. Of course, he would never pass up an opportunity run someone’s name down when their back was turned either. However, Maximus had been hounding him for several years now to give up his barbaric ways and rejoin society.

When he heard someone at the door, he awoke from his drunken slumber. The voice he heard did not belong to Gina or Angie, the whores with whom he spent last night carousing. He could only assume that they were still upstairs in the bed where he left them. No, this was the voice of a woman of refinement. Even in his intoxicated state, he could not pass up the opportunity to shock someone with his vulgarity.

“Who the fuck are you to come barging in my fucking house?!?!?!” He maintained an angry tone to hide his amusement, “House of Sinclair, you must be sent by that limp-dick, shit-stain, fucking cousin of mine, Maximus… or should I say, Packs-an-ass.” As he stood, the fleece blanket that was covering him fell away, revealing his full nude form. “Well, stop staring and bring your stuff inside. What’s the matter, haven’t you seen a naked man before?”
 
Last edited:
The smile only got wider as he spoke his curses. Her head raised sharply when he spoke about her employer and she could feel her ire rising. She was so angry that she should have been shock at seeing him naked. In truth she hadn't noticed he was naked until he said something. Her eyes roved over him before she looked up into his face. "Your cousin is a good man. He's smart, high in social standing, and never hits his help. He cares about us and is never unfair in his dealings with the help or the underprivileged. I admit he may not be the same with the overtly wealthy or the cruel, but they deserve what they get. I will not stand here and let you bad mouth someone you haven't seen in years or walked in his shoes. Though I humbly beg your forgiveness for my bluntness." Keri really didn't care about being rude to him, but she shouldn't have been rude in the first place. What if he wasn't like Master Maximus and decided to beat her. The thought turned her slightly pale.

"I suggest you get dressed not for my comfort, but because the cold air is making you seem less ..." her hands circled as her eyes and mouth tried to hide the smile. "I figured you were bigger." Keri turned to the stairs and walked up. She glanced back at the man to see his reaction. She now understood why Master Maximus sent her. The other girls would have fled or worse been cowed by this man. Keri had the backbone and fire to respectfully stand up to Master Jackson while at the same time being submissive and subservient in all manners. Besides she only had 1 year to sent him to the city and goodness knows how long until he found his place. She did wonder how long she was expected to stay with Master Jackson.

"There's only 1 room?" Keri glanced back down the railing to Jack. Where would she sleep? On the couch? She kinda expected to have her own room. She'll figure out something. Maybe she could find a small closet to store her things and call her room. She didn't have much things, but she had brought things that should help her with Jack. Keri opened the door and gave a small yelp. There were two women sprawled naked on the bed.

Keri ran back to the bannister and shook her head. "No more. You may have your whores, but when you are finished with them they must leave." Keri ran down the stairs and into the kitchen looking for some refreshment. She found a battered tray and some dishes that were rarely used it seemed. She made some tea quickly and hated that it was probably weak. She grabbed some bread and jam and returned to Jack. "Master Jackson." She served him some tea and a breakfast of bread and jam while taking his bottle of alcohol.

She went up the stairs and into the room where the girls laid. They woke sensing her and she stood there with no emotions on her face. "Good morning ladies." The girls looked at eachother with confused looks. "I'm Master Jackson's new servant here to ready him for his new life in the eyes of society. I hope to ask that if Master Jackson asks for either of you to be discreet in all manners."

"It'll cost you," one of the girl's said sensing big money.

Keri smiled. "I brought you tea and jam." Her smile stayed on her face as she spoke belying the terror her words caused. "You will be discreet. It's not hard to rid the world of two women who the world has never heard of much less care much about. I would hope that you would have cared for Master Jackson and would do so for him. If you cannot. I will know. You will be eradicated. I hope you enjoy the meal and leave as soon as possible. I have to wash the bedding."

Keri turned and left closing the door softly behind her. She bumped into Master Jackson and bowed her head. "Would you like me to draw you a bath Master Jackson," she asked while wrinkling her nose.
 
While he was impressed with her brazen attitude, he was also more than slightly annoyed that she just assumed that she could take control of his home. Her snide remark regarding his genitalia was easily brushed aside. Jack was more than confident in the size and effectiveness of his tool. Instead of covering himself, he simply stood there and yawned, while reaching down to scratch his balls. His eyes followed her as she strutted and pranced around the place, conveying her displeasure with his accommodations. Obviously, she was accustomed to a more lavish lifestyle.

"There's only 1 room?"

He laughed, “Of course, I only need one room.” In his mind, it made perfect sense. Anything more would have been wasteful. He lived alone and had no need for servants. Why waste the building materials or the space?

When she entered his bedroom and berated his guests, she had finally pushed him over his limit. Still naked, he marched up the steps after her. Listening closely as she threatened to have these poor women killed, he waited at the top of the stairs for her to exit the room, his rage building with every breath. Standing in the dimly lit landing, she failed to notice him, until it was too late.

When she offered to draw him a bath, he reached out, grabbing a large clump of her hair, and pulled her nose to his chest. “What’s the matter, my pretty? Are you not used to the musky scent of a real man? Do I offend your sensitive nostrils? Or is it that I, perhaps, invoke a different response, something more carnal?” Grasping her arm with his free hand, he spun her around to face the door. Wrenching her hair tightly in his other hand, he tilted her head back as he whispered in her ear. “I am not sure what my cousin told you, but let me gently remind you that you are in MY house. You are NOT in charge here! I am.”

Pulling her body back against him, he continued, “You belong to me now, or did my cousin fail to inform you of that little stipulation in our arrangement?” He paused for a moment, enjoying the confusion of her silence. “Yes, my dear, as part of my agreement, I required that he give to me his most beautiful, most prized slave. You were his means of proving that my return would not just be to satisfy his own selfish needs. So, while I will permit you to instruct me, you will do so with respect. Also, there is no need to refer to me as Master Jackson, a simple Sir will do.”

Reaching down and turning the door knob, he opened the door and shoved his slave into the room. Both of the girls from the night before were just starting to get dressed as they entered. “Excuse me ladies, but I believe that my new slave was a bit rude in her discussion with you a few moments ago.” Jack gave a good tug on her hair to make sure he had her attention. “And I believe that she would like to take the opportunity to apologize.” Turning to speak directly into her ear, he gritted his teeth as he spoke, “Isn’t that right my dear?”
 
Last edited:
Keri's eyes went wide when she caught his eyes and realized he was angry. She hadn't thought she had evoked such rage, but he was a drunkard and an uncivilized brute. What had she expected. Not him grabbing her hair. She closed her eyes not to hide pain, but the instant gratification of passion that rose upon her. She didn't want him to see what his cousin had so painstakingly trained her. Though it did dim when he pulled her right to his chest. It wasn't the smell of a man she was used to. Where was the slight smell of powder or some other pleasant smell to rid the sweat of musky man. Keri wasn't sure if she liked this new smell or not. He must have seen it on her face.

"I am very much aware I am in your home Master Jackson." It was a simple statement and she feared it rang that she rather be anywhere but here. She had no say and no opinion though it had crossed her mind right at the end that is she was home she would be drawing a bath for her Master Maximus while her and probably Tess would bathe the Master clean. It was a relaxing experience for her as she got to have a bath even if it was to bathe Master Maximus.

"He need not tell me. If you wanted pleasures from my body I would expect you to take them. I was told to service you while getting you back into the .. swing of things." She used the slang she heard on the ride up here. Though did Master Maximus really think of her as his most beautiful and prized. She hadn't thought about that. Oh, how that information elated her. That meant she had been a good slave. Oh if her Master was here now she would thank him quietly for the honor he had bestowed upon her. She made a mental note to do that when she went home again. "Though you obviously have other tastes so I won't be offended if you don't use me, Master Jackson."

He didn't like her using his full first name or any name at all as she was instructed to just call him sir. She sagged a little. All the elation of being a good slave went out the door as she was reduced to less than nothing. She couldn't even call the man who owned her, even temporarily, by name. She nodded her head and added a little, "Yes, sir," at the end.

Keri nodded. "Yes. I was rude to expect that you ladies would not expect coin to keep quiet about the rendezvous or sexual acts that go on with Mas- sir. It was rude of me to threaten your quietness with death. You ladies will sorely be missed and I apologize a thousandfold for offending your honor or his. Please. Have the breakfast and stay as long as you like. I will pleased to serve you all if it is my Sir's desire and if you both desire mayhaps I can also teach you the finer ways of the privileged." Keri was actually trying to be nice now instead of the nasty nice she had started with. "Maybe bring you a higher clientele?"

Keri waited for the women to say anything, but she had already turned her eyes on her Sir. She wasn't being defiant. He had asked her to apologize and she had. She had taken it a step further by inviting she also serve the women. She hadn't meant to be rude, but strict and harsh which he easily and casually undermined her. She wasn't upset by this. It wasn't her place to be. She had done what he asked and now stared at him with questions in her eyes. In case he was too daft to read the questions she was silently asking she opened her mouth and as submissively as she could she asked, "Is there anything else, sir?"
 
With her apology, he smiled at his new slave, nodded and released his grip on her hair. “That will not be necessary. The ladies will be leaving today as scheduled. While I am certain that they would not turn down a few extra coins, they have already received what they came here for, and then some.” Looking over at the girls, he gave them a wink and they burst into laughter while turning a bright shade of red.

"Is there anything else, sir?"


He turned and pointed toward the hook on the wall, “Yes, my dear Keri, fetch my robe and follow me. We need to discuss a few things.” He turned and headed downstairs to the living area near the fireplace. As she walked gracefully down the steps, her words reverberated in his ears… pleasures from her body. Until that moment, he had not really given it much thought.

Turning towards her, he began, “Upstairs you mentioned me taking you and using your body for my pleasure. I do not know how much my cousin has told you about me, but as much as you try to hide it, your disdain for me and this place is quite evident. So, rather than having you resent me, I want you to get to know me better before that occurs.” He paused and tried to gauge her reaction, but quickly added, “Trust me, it will happen. I can see by your soft curves that you are well versed in the pleasures of men.” He knew that his cousin had trained her well, and he was looking forward to making the most of her firm young body. Somehow, he couldn’t shake the thought, ‘what about her pleasures?’

Walking slowly around her, almost as if he was inspecting her, he continued. “Now for other matters, I hope you brought more appropriate clothing and footwear.” He chuckled at this, since he, himself, was still nude. “Here in the woods, you will earn your keep. While those boots are very sexy, they would hardly be useful for working in the garden or carrying wood for the fire.” Stepping closer, he lifted one of her hands and ran his fingers over her palm. “I have an extra pair of leather gloves around here somewhere to help keep your hands from getting blisters or calluses.” He smiled at her again. “So, while you are teaching me about proper etiquette, I will be teaching you the joys of manual labor.”

Finally, he reached out to take his robe from her. “Lastly, my dear, you will join me for a bath this morning. Get whatever you need, but no soap.” He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. “We will not be using the tub upstairs. There is a natural hot spring in the woods behind the cabin. I think you will find that a nice long soak in its mineral-rich waters can be extremely relaxing. It might even drain that sassy attitude from you for a short while.” He said the last part with a smile, hoping that his humor wasn’t lost on her. He was starting to like this slave, attitude and all.
 
Keri paused when he called her dear. She couldn't decide if he was being sarcastic, teasing, or truly hadn't realized he had called a slave dear. Keri had worked hard for Master Maximus to think of her more than just a tool; a thing to do his bidding, to be a person. Did Sir Jackson already think so highly of her? Keri turned and saw a robe in the rooms. She quickly went to it and picked it up folding it over her arm. She glanced back at the two women who were watching her with something she couldn't identify in their eyes. She returned back to Sir Jackson and followed him down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs she blinked back his words and felt embarrassed he had read her so. "I have no disdain for you Sir Jackson. This place is ... unexpected. You are unexpected. Your choice of entertainment," her eyes flicked to the stairs. "Well I guess that should have been expected. It's a beautiful home away from home and I hope you keep it when you fully retire to the city." She was trying to remind him constantly of why she was here so that eventually he would start to always think of the city ... or get annoyed by her. Either way he'll always have the 'city' on his mind. She didn't comment on the sex thing. She knew it was bound to happen and her Uncle had told her that compared to what she had been trained in Jackson would probably be tame so she shouldn't fear anything from him.

Keri felt like she was on the auction block again when Jackson walked around her and just like the first time Master Maximus bought her she raised her chin and stared straight ahead catching Jackson's eye when she could. "I'm to do ...what?!" Now this she wasn't prepared for. She shook her head. "All of my clothing is like this. Gauzy or see through and not very good for the elements. I could borrow an old shirt if you desire or work like this. As for the shoes .. I only have the one pair. I apologize. I don't have much else. This is my whole wardrobe."

Keri slowly realized that his version of manual labor was going to be a lot different than her version of manual labor. She wasn't displeased with the notion as she wasn't sure what it was exactly he had in mind. She assumed it would be hard work, but hell how hard could it be right? She nodded her head to herself thinking it might even be enjoyable.

She did lift eyebrows at his words of a bath. But no soap! She lowered her head so he couldn't see the confusion and slight disgust in her eyes. They'll be stinky. "I am not sassy Sir Jackson." She looked up with mirth in her eyes did she dare say it ... "Just always right." She said it. Oh my gawd, she said it. She turned quickly finding a clean bath towel for him and what was little more than a rag of a towel for herself. She returned wondering if she was going to be in trouble for that little bit of sass she just said. Had she taken too much liberties?

Keri followed Sir Jackson into the woods and it wasn't a long walk, but longer than she was used too. She hadn't been in the woods before and every hoot, creek, crack, and growl had her jumping. The city had trees, but they were parks not this wild living thing. Even with the fright it caused it was still beautiful and she found herself relaxing a bit when she heard birds sing. She even paused for a moment trying to find them. This was unreal and she caught herself staring at Sir Jackson and realizing how he must feel here at least a little bit. Plus this place seemed secluded and she had the sudden impulse to run. Not run away she was born and raised a slave and couldn't see herself as much less, but run and hide and play and scream and ... be free and wild. She quickly squelched that feeling.

Finally they got to the hot springs and Keri's eyes grew big. It was huge. She could see steam coming off the water. "Oh." That was all she could say. She slipped off her sandles unwrapping the straps from around her legs and gently placed the towels down. She went to Sir Jackson and reached forward to untie his robe and help him out of it before helping him into the water. She thought she saw something in his eyes that made her freeze before her hand could touch the robe. Did he not want her help? She was baffled, but years of training had her hands moving again towards the robe.
 
"I am not sassy Sir Jackson... Just always right."

His chest swelled up as he burst into laughter, slapping her playfully on the ass. “And thus further proving my point.” He continued to chuckle as he donned his robe and walked out the back door of the cabin. There could be no doubt now. He liked this slave very much.

As they walked down the well groomed path to the hot springs, he occasionally glanced back at his new slave. Watching her marvel at her first experience in the wild made him smile even further. When they arrived at the pools, the sound of her gasp let him know that she was pleasantly surprised. These pools were the reason he chose this location for his cabin, and he did everything he could to preserve their natural beauty.

As she attempted to assist him with his robe, he balked. However, he quickly reminded himself that she was only doing what she had be so painstakingly trained to do. “Forgive me, my dear, but I am not accustomed to having someone coddle me thusly. You may continue.” He moved his arms back and to the sides, permitting her to access his robe. Once again, he was free from the confines of clothing and slowly stepped into the piping hot water.

He turned to her as she stood on the edge, “Be careful you don’t step on any snakes in here.” He snickered, knowing that she had no idea what dangers the water may hold. “I’m just kidding, please join me.” He moved over to the far side where he had arranged several large smooth stones to create a seating area. Motioning for her to sit with him, he lounged back in the soothing waters until they reached his chin. He continued speaking with her, “Just relax and let the heat take away all your worries.”

After a few moments of silence, he inhaled deeply through his nose. Turning to her, he asked, “Do you smell that? That's the clean air of freedom. There is no pungent odor of the smoke from factories and certainly no stench of greed from the businessmen in the city. Nothing but beauty resides here, so you can understand why I don’t permit soap in these waters.” He looked at her and realized that this new experience was not at all what she expected when she first arrived at the cabin. “Speaking of beauty… I think you will be amazed what a good soak here will do for that delicious bronze skin of yours. Although, if you really want to feel silky smooth, you should try the hot mud pool a little further down the path. Tomorrow perhaps?”

Jack closed his eyes and fell silent for a brief while, allowing the bubbling pool to pull the tension from his muscles. His thoughts drifted to his new slave. He knew well her station in life, but had no intentions of treating her as such. Yes, she would serve him and serve him well, but he preferred that she did so because she wanted to, not because that’s what she was trained to do. That was the purpose of this exercise, to show her that not everything was as it seemed. So far, she was adapting quite well. Though, he would need to address her lack of suitable clothing at some point. For now, he would enjoy her heavenly nude form.
 
Last edited:
Keri nodded. "Well, when you get to the city everything and anything will be at your whim. There will be little you would need to do with your own hands unless you desire it. Mayhaps I will help you get used to the idea of people doing things for you. You don't need any help with issuing orders." She gave a small tinkle of a laugh learning that laughing is something she couldn't help, but she should try not to give a boisterous laugh, but be as quiet as possible. She folded his robe and sat it down before taking off her own garments.

She turned to the water and froze. "Snakes?!" Keri visibly relaxed when he said there were no snakes and felt the urge to hit his arm for scaring her so. She immediately quelled that emotion and sank into the water. The heat surprised her. She stifled an 'ahh', as she got lower and lower. She was very much aware Sir. Jackson's eyes were on her body. She was used to men ogling her, but not without clothing and definitely not someone who wasn't Master Maximus or one of the men who he gifted her too. She held her head up a bit higher as she went deeper and settled down. The water went to her neck as she immediately went over to Sir Jackson.

As he spoke Keri got the distinct impression he hated the city, the wealthy, his calling. She hadn't known that before. She thought he was a spoiled man who was just letting other people handle his affairs. There was more to this story. She just hoped his prejudice and hatred could be overcome. "This is beautiful and I understand about the soap. It's impossible to not come out of this water and not smell like the very earth itself. I would love to visit the mud pool if you would like to, Sir."

Sir Jackson leaned back, closed his eyes, and Keri thought he had gone to sleep. She slowly drifted further away from him until she was in the middle of the hot springs. She dunked under feeling the heat cover her, shocking her, but it felt sooooo good. She slowly emerged inch by inch first the top of her head, then her eyes, her nose, her chin, her neck until she was standing. She leaned back staring at the sky. The birds were flying overhead, the trees towering, and for a moment she felt like a siren in her pool. Her breasts were exposed since she was almost laying on her back, her nipples pointing at the sky. She could feel the cold air on them, but it didn't register to her. Right now she was free and enjoying the world.

With a start she stood up and looked at Sir Jackson. "I apologize for straying. I ... would you like me to massage your body or anything?" She had forgotten her place and she slowly began half swimming half walking back towards the man who owned her.
 
Jack blinked his eyes lightly at the faint splashing of water. He marveled at this beautiful creature as she allowed herself to enjoy the serenity of the pool. As her coffee colored globes rose from beneath the water, the hard nubs protruding from them revealed just how much pleasure this new sensation brought her.

While he took in her supple form, he wondered how she had come to be in the service of his cousin. She didn’t speak like some foreign girl whom his cousin had purchased from the slave market. Neither did she seem like she came from poverty. He sensed that there was more to her than just a slave, but what that was he could not yet tell.

"I apologize for straying. I ... would you like me to massage your body or anything?"

Jack sat up and shot her a mischievous grin. “Listen, there is no need to apologize. You did not offend. You were simply lost in your own little world. Believe me when I say that I respect that.” He chuckled again, like before when he was leaving the house. “I suspect that you are beginning to understand why I love this place so much.” As he spoke, he reached out and grasped her hand softly and pulled her closer to him. “This place is about freedom and enjoying life to the fullest. If you want to laugh, then laugh like you mean it. Don’t hold it in as you did before. Likewise, if you are enjoying yourself, then to hell with decorum, just go with it.”

Then, he shifted forward on his rock. With his free hand, he cradled the back of her neck and head, pulling her face up towards his. With both of their bodies still almost fully submerged, he stared directly into her gaze, mere inches away, while he felt her plump nipples grazing his chest hair. When he spoke again, their lips almost touched. “Do we have an understanding my dear?” He held here there momentarily. The though of kissing her full red lips filled him, but he knew that it was yet too soon.

Releasing her, he mused, “Now that you mention it, a back rub would be outstanding… but only if you permit me to return the favor in kind!” He gestured with his head and peered at the space behind him in the pool. He knew that she would rub his back as requested, her training demanded it. However, he was curious if she would position herself to the side or if she was comfortable enough with him now to sit behind him, allowing her legs to wrap around his body. In that moment, he was very much aware of his yearning to sample the pleasures of her body. ‘Not yet,’ he reminded himself.

As she started to rub his shoulders, he asked, “So tell me more about yourself. What is your background? And how was my cousin lucky enough to obtain your services?”
 
She listened intently to his words and when he pulled her closer she wasn't sure if it was the water or her body that was rising in temperature. She waited to accept his kiss. She was sure that was what he wanted, what else was his body language implying? She had no control or thought in the matter and if he wanted to use her in the hot springs than so be it. But he didn't. He pulled back and Keri merely blinked in confusion. Had she been somehow unpleasing? Was it because she hadn't answered his question that he let her go? Or was it that he was teasing her? Or simply just didn't want a kiss.

She moved a bit to go behind him and not sure how he wanted her to sit she sat in the most comfortable one that allowed her access to his back: with her legs on either side of him, his body and the water hid her private area, and she scooted so far back that his body didn't touch that region either. As she kneaded his back she thought on his words, but she was beginning to see the problem in their relationship. Especially if she was to continue on in helping him in the big city he will either be shocked, dismayed, or both. She would have to be more vigilant though it pained her to do so. She hated to put herself or anyone in her station in life down, but she needed to for this to work or she feared she would be the one in pain later on.

While he got a bit more comfortable on his rock she had to speak. "Sir Jackson. I appreciate everything you are doing for me. I love this place. It's simply beautiful and I can see why you wouldn't want to leave. Mayhaps you can make this a vacation or summer home, but Sir I am merely a slave here to do your bidding. If you would like a natural laugh I will strive to do thus, but I must always remember decorum."

She sighed as she hoped to not offend, but to merely explain. "When you are in the company of others of your status you would not want to seem as though you have no control of your own home. You are not a weak man and I will not do anything to make you appear so, by ignorance of what is expected in your home. I am not allowed suggestions, but if I may make one. "Out here, in the free, I will be less rigid and more ... open, but in your home all rules will be strictly adhered to .. at least on my end."

Hoping to not be lectured she answered his questions. "My mother was the favored slave of Duke Worthington. Though he was married he never took a mistress as my mother was all that he desired. Or so he said. The Duke was my father, but seeing as my mother and I are dark complexioned and I'm a bastard it was easier to just assume my mother's role than to try and claim the pedigree that runs through my blood. Plus the Duchess said she would have my mother killed if I tried to claim anything being as I'm the oldest child."

Keri massaged deeper going to his lower back. "My father loved me and taught me everything he could much to the Duchess's dismay. So I can read and I do have the knowledge on how to run a proper home and experience as well as I ran your Cousin's home. Still I was getting of age where my younger brothers were starting to blur the line between servant and mistress. I asked to be removed from his home or forced into something very shameful for me. I would be held to blame for anything. So he gave me as a gift to his most trusted and thoughtful friend of a friend of a friend. Your cousin whom I have earned my way up through his household and trust to be here with you."

Keri hesitated a moment. "If I may ask. Why did you run away from civilized culture to here? Why do you hate it there?"
 
He sat quietly in the soothing waters as her skilled fingers worked over his broad back. Listening to her speak, he nodded in agreement with her suggestion, although he held his comments on the matter until she was finished. When she began to relay the story of her mother and the Duke, his suspicions were confirmed. She was much more than a slave, but why had she chosen the easy way out? She clearly had a fiery spark inside her. Maybe this would be his gift to her. If she would help him, then, perhaps, he could assist her in claiming her rightful place in society. She could still serve him, but how much richer would her treasures seem if they were given to him as his equal?

As she finished, he heard her question, but decided not to answer her immediately. Instead, he simply smiled and said, “OK…. My turn.” With one arm, he reached around behind him and pulled her body around his own, placing her squarely between his thighs. He slid back on the rock and pulled her gently with him, although he did not force her against his manhood. No, she would have considered that boorish, rude, and most likely typical of someone of his status. For far too long, she had been treated like a thing to be used for another’s pleasure. He would not subject her to that type of treatment, at least not without her consent. Her smooth firm ass felt wonderful trapped between his thighs as his fingers moved into position along her neck and shoulders.

As he began to massage her neglected muscles, he spoke. “Firstly, I find your suggestion agreeable. While you are here, you will act and live freely. When we return to the city, we will both resume our proper stations.” Moving his hands down to her shoulder blades, his thumbs rubbed tiny circles along the two large muscles on either side of her spine. “Now, with regards to your question, let me start a bit further back. Did my cousin ever tell you that we were mates back at the university? Even then, we knew we were vastly different people. He received his degree in business, but I was always a do-er. So, I got mine in mechanical engineering.”

As he continued to speak, his hands worked further down her spine, with the tips of his fingers wrapping around her ribs and lightly grazing the sides of her ample breasts. “My curiosity and thirst for knowledge led me into other areas of study as well. I was profoundly influenced by the study of history and ancient philosophers. It was one of these philosophers from the mid-19th century that drastically changed my view of society. His name was Henry David Throreau, and he wrote, ‘I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to put to rout all that was not life and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived,’ and thus I am here”

He stopped his rubbing momentarily and leaned forward, placing several gentle kisses along the nape of her long, thin neck. “You see my dear, in Thoreau’s view and my own, those people living in the city are not really living. They merely exist. Should something happen, and they lose all of their modern conveniences, not one of them could survive a week out here on their own. They are helpless, coddled children. Not a single one of them has ever had an original thought that they can call their own. It would have been far too easy for me to just take my place among them and sleepwalk through life. Once I read those words, I knew that their idea of life would never be good enough for me.”

His hands slid to her lower back and buttocks, massaging her muscles firm and deep without being inappropriate. “You know, there is another idea that Thoreau mentions, which I would think you might find particularly interesting. Believe me that I mean you no disrespect, but he also stated that, ‘disobedience is the true foundation of liberty, the obedient must be slaves.’ After hearing of your background, I can’t help but think that you took the easy way out, my dear. Maybe after spending some time out here with me, you might change your mind, too.” Her body felt amazing in his hands and he smiled at the thought of corrupting another member of that precious thing they called modern society.
 
Last edited:
Keri tilted her head and marveled at that smile. Oh how the women back home will fight each other just for that smile. It lit up his face, made his eyes sparkle, and there was just a tiny hint of rebel in them. Oh Keri could see all the so called 'ladies' vying for his attention to their beds. She wondered how she could use them to get him a real lady of society when he picked her up and put her down in front of him. She was so startled she hadn't even fought or move. She just couldn't believe he was so strong and was able to move her as though she weighed nothing. It was ... thrilling.

Keri started to turn around to figure out what he was doing when his hands touched her body. She assumed he wanted to have sex and was prepared, but ... he was giving her ... a ... massage? Keri blinked not sure if this was his version of foreplay or an actual massage. It was when he began to speak she started to panic. Than he calmed her. Out here they both could be free and do for themselves. So if he wanted to massage his servant girl than she wasn't going to complain. Infact, Keri sat back and enjoyed it moaning when appropriate and listened to him speak. This was wonderful.

"He might have mentioned you both went to school together." Though Keri had thought as children or something. She hadn't realized they went to the same university. It was interesting to hear about his past and she dearly wanted to know more about him. The more she thought on it the more she realized she was given an outline of the man who sat at her back and rubbed her body down. She only knew what she was told and didn't really know the man behind her.

"Wow. I can see how that could affect you, but .." she trailed off as he explained the very question she was going to ask. It made sense and she had to agree. She had seen plenty of the new money go down, because they didn't have the knowledge of old money and how to stay rich and in power. Often those people committed suicide or ran away to another country to escape their shame. He was right in a lot of ways, but thus was life. Besides he had already proven his point. If the world collapse he could be their new leader.

Keri stiffened at his implication. "It's hard for the different out there. My darker complexion would be a hindrance and being the first born and a bastard would bring shame to my father. I love him dearly. He truly is a good man and his wife, which again is not my mother, would hurt my fragile mother. See, I didn't take the easy way out. Do you think it's easy knowing that at times I have served people who are more ignorant or just downright stupider than me? Do you think it's easy to be ordered about at any time of day? To always watch what you say, do, think, look and I don't mean just clothes. I mean if you say something and I give a facial expression you don't like knowing that you can do whatever you want to my body. Burn it, slice it, kill it and there's nothing I can do retaliation wise."

Keri turned and she stared into his eyes. "No. I didn't take the easy path. Just the one that kept my mother out of harm's way and not kicked out onto the streets or beaten daily by the Duchess, kept my father's name clean, and made sure my brother's wouldn't be ostracized. It's a small price to pay for family. Don't you think?"
 
As his hands continued to massage her smooth skin, he felt her body slowly melting before him. She was completely relaxed, and, judging by her soft moans, she was even enjoying herself. However, he must have struck a nerve with his last comments, because her body tensed quickly. His smile dropped as he quietly listened to her defend her actions. Once again, he had to admit… she was right, and he wasn’t sure if that aggravated or pleased him.

“I suppose you are correct. I hadn’t thought of it quite in that manner. For all my banter regarding freedom, I have never viewed the world through your eyes. My apologies, if I have offended.” Jack picked her up and moved her to the center of the pool with him as he stood. “Although, I do admire your courage in removing yourself from that situation. I cannot imagine the thought of your step-brothers attempting to… never mind. I dare not say it.”

He began to make his way out of the pool, when he turned to her again. “Besides, you belong to me now, and I can assure you that I will never punish you or anyone else in my household as you have mentioned.” He shook his head and added, “and they say I am barbaric!” He shot her a wicked grin, “No, my dear, my punishments are much less brutal. Should you ever draw my ire, I get the feeling that you may just enjoy being punished by me!” He let out a healthy chuckle and turned back toward the edge of the pool.

Slowly, he stepped out of the warm waters, feeling the heat drain off of his body. The close contact with her tender flesh and the heat of the pool had given life to his member, which was raised to about half mast. He was about to reach for his towel, when he stopped himself. Turning back to her once again, he asked, “So, if we were back in the city what would be the proper protocol in this situation?” He looked deeply into her big brown eyes, which had softened from their time together in the hot spring. “Do I just stand here and wait for you to dry me?” His question was genuine, but he hid the fact that he still remembered most of the ways of society.

As he reached down and offered her his hand to assist her in getting out, he knew that this was not correct protocol, but he did it anyway. “Here, my dear, let me help you.” The rocks were not easy to negotiate, and he couldn’t have her falling or getting hurt. He was sure that she would lecture him on this point, but he didn’t care. She was growing on him and that was not something that happened often.
 
As quickly as her ire came it dissipated. Master Maximus has called it her fiery nature and she had learned that at times it was okay to be fiery and others to just sit and stew in her anger. She was what she was and at Master Jackson's apologies she had to hide a smile. He didn't take offense to her tongue and had even apologize to her for raising her ire. He was something else. She shook her head shaking away his apologies. She was just a simple servant girl. She should be apologizing not he.

She was going to say as much, but he picked her up. Again she was reminded how strong he was. His cousin couldn't pick her up, not that she was heavy or big, but the men in the city were ... well wimpy things and Keri had the intense feeling that this was a man. A man's man. She had the sudden emotion of a deep lust that had her almost moaning, but she quickly stomped that out. She wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling only that it was calling to something deep in her and she had to think that one out. "It's okay. I like to think of myself as pretty and in a weird, creepy, try not to think of my brothers as family it was flattering. On the other side of that coin it was wrong."

Keri started to laugh at his joke about never punishing when the last of his words struck a cord with her. Did he know? Had Master Maximus told him on how he trained her, guided her to like only the derange things Master Maximus liked? It was the other reason Master Maximus would never let her go. Only she could alleviate the sexual urges he had, but had he shared that information with Master Jackson? Keri wasn't sure and she knew that in Master Maximus' house she wasn't ashamed of the sex she experienced, especially Master Maximus being her first and teaching her this was normal (until she realized it wasn't), but out here ... she kinda was embarrassed and ashamed. The real question was did Master Jackson know?

Master Jackson had turned away, but when he turned back Keri was moving towards him with eyes down as she thought on his comments. Keri looked up. "It depends. How much dependency do you have with your servants? In public, like at a public bathing area most commonly I would wrap the towel around you and you would air dry as you talked busy or walked to wherever your next destination was to get dressed. If you were at home and not in public you can request to be toweled dried by a servant if you desired."

Master Jackson helped her up the slightly steep incline of the lake and Keri tilted her head and said nothing, but "Thank you, Mast- Sir Jackson."

They were in the free and here they could do whatever so with that in mind Keri got her own towel wrapped it around her body tucking in the ends so it'll stay up and picked up her garments and shoes. Than she slowly started walking back to the house; her feet bare as she crunched in the grass and dirt. She glanced back laughing. "Come now, gather your own garments. You have no slave out here." Keri laughed again. If he told her to come back and assist him she would without hesitation.

"It is nearly supper time. Would you like me to cook for you?" Keri wasn't a good cook. She wasn't that type of slave, had no patience for cooking, and never was properly taught. She would try, but he would know early on she wasn't very good in the kitchen. Keri wasn't going to point that out though. She was going to try her best to make him a delicious meal and be very pleasing. She just hoped she could. Plus she was trying her best not to bring attention to the fact that he was kinda hard. She was used to ignoring the penises of men, public bathing houses, but his was much thicker than she would have thought a penis could be. She wanted to look at it and examine it, but that was rude. Men were ... particular about their cocks. She couldn't help glancing sideways or down at it every now and then. It was so thick. Did that really fit into a woman? How?
 
A thunderous roar of laughter bellowed from Jack’s hairy chest at her words. “You certainly learned that lesson quickly!” He continued to laugh as he toweled himself off and donned his robe. “Please wait and I will walk with you.” Taking his time, he began walking towards her position. As he looked down, he noticed that she was still barefoot. While a barefoot slave was normally delightful to his gaze, it troubled him that her tender city feet may not be accustomed to these paths in the woods.

As he approached, she mentioned that she might cook dinner. He quickly scoffed at the notion. “My dear, I prefer to cook for myself if you don’t mind. I’ve got a woodchuck stew that’s been in the pot all day long. It should be just the ticket to take the chill off this evening air. It may not be what you are used to, but I assure you that it won’t kill you!” He chuckled yet again, knowing that this was not one of the meats that she was accustomed to consuming.

As he joked, he couldn’t help thinking that there was something about the way she looked at him. He noticed it once or twice back at the hot springs as well. Her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit and then cloud over. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but it was almost as if she was... lusting after him. The idea struck him that, while he had been thinking similar thoughts about her all day, he completely overlooked the fact that she might be sharing those thoughts. So, he decided to put his theory to the test.

Without another moment’s notice, Jack scooped her lithe young body up in his arms and began to carry her back to the cabin. “We will have to address this lack of proper footwear!” He smiled and stared into her soft brown orbs, watching for any indication that she enjoyed his embrace. He hadn’t given much thought to it while he moved her around in the water, but now he was very much aware of how well she took care of herself. She felt as though she weighed nothing at all, but her prominent curves indicated something else entirely.

She was very different that the ladies with whom he spent the night before. They were round and plump and used to eating anything and everything as they indulged themselves and their clients. They didn’t take very good care of their bodies because it was not required of them. No, this woman was physically fit and her body toned from exercise. Perhaps she was not used to hard labor, but as he held her, he knew she did something more than just serve his cousin.

Then, it struck him. Was she trained in the ways of a true submissive? Jack knew his cousin well and they had often shared the training of such slaves back at the university. If this were true, then Maximus must be very serious about his return to the city. His cousin must have known that in the 8 years since Jack left that he had not once had the pleasure of a true submissive to serve him. Furthermore, what angle was Maximus playing? Surely, his cousin had some hidden agenda if he agreed to part with Keri in exchange for Jack’s return. So, while he looked forward to the possibility of making her his own, he now needed to be on the defensive regarding his cousin's intentions.

When they finally entered the cabin, he placed her gently back on her feet. With a playful swat on her bottom, he spoke. “OK, make yourself at home while I go change into something for supper… nothing fancy, mind you.” Then, he turned and headed up the stairs, taking a moment to glance back at her. As their eyes met, he saw that look again and confirmed his suspicions regarding her feelings. It would only be a matter of time now.
 
Last edited:
Keri was delighted that he laughed instead of frowned at her forward words. She nodded her head. She had learned that lesson quickly, but she doubted she would always abide by it. It was ingrained in her whom she was. She turned, took a step, and glanced down. The sticks poked at her feet and though she wouldn't complain it was a different sensation. Painful, yes, but different. She took another step and pulled back slightly as another stick poked the bottom of her feet. As painful as the experience was Keri was determined to walk 'barefoot in the park' sort of speak.

"Woodchuck," Keri questioned before it dawned on her the animal. Her eyes widened slightly, but she didn't say much more. A stew of woodchuck?! Her eyes glanced back over the man who was so wide, so rouge, so ... big as her eyes lowered to that spot that marked him all man even through the towel. She took a step and winced slightly before taking another. "Whatever you make I'm sure I will love. It's not every day the Master cooks for the slave." She smiled impishly relieved she wouldn't have to slave all day in the kitchen especially when she felt so free out here in the woods.

"Oh!" She cried when she was suddenly in his arms again. She closed her eyes a moment trying not to let it known that this was new to her. That and he was everything his cousin and his friends were not. They were wide yes, but Master Jackson was solid. Where they were pampered he was capable. They were wirey and he was masculine. Being in his arms with his natural scent was overpowering to her feminine senses. Or, as she was trying to reason to herself, it had been more than 2 weeks since Master Maximus had came to her. Perhaps when Master Jackson had fallen asleep she could alleviate herself of her passion.

Too soon and yet not soon enough Master Jackson had put her down. Keri clutched at her towel so it didn't fall. They still hadn't mentioned her room and her things were still in the common area. She watched him walk away as she went through the closets until she found a decent size one. It housed two coats which she pushed to the edge and sat down in. It wasn't much bigger than her and she would have to always sleep curled up, but it was her room until Master Jackson stated otherwise. Keri closed the door and realized there was no light in her new room. It would still suffice. She leaned against the wall and thought on the day as she slowly folded her clothes in the dark; the little bit of light from under the door was weak, but good enough.

Keri had just finished and was wondering if she was allowed to get dress when she heard his steps coming down the stairs. She pulled on a gray shirt dress that went to mid thigh showed every curve if her back was to firelight. She slowly opened the door, stood up, and came out as his feet hit the landing. "I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of finding myself a room. Did you need assistance in the kitchen or may I go back to my room? You may only call me if you need anything sir."
 
Jack made his way up the remainder of the stairs and into the bedroom. Glancing over at his enormous king size bed, he noticed that it had been made up with fresh sheets and the pillows all fluffed. “A man could get used to that I suppose,” he thought out loud. He hung his robe on its hook and turned into the bathroom. Checking his look in the mirror, he realized that he hadn’t shaved in several days, weeks perhaps. So, he lathered up his coarse whiskers and proceeded to shave them off. Once finished, he splashed on a little aftershave and returned to the bedroom. There, he donned a pair of jeans and a fresh flannel shirt. Looking into the mirror once more, he smiled, knowing that he would probably shock Keri for the umpteenth time today.

As Jack made his way back down the steps, he turned and found his lovely slave dressed in a flimsy little dress which made her body come alive to his eyes. Her appearance captivated him. However, his temperament changed dramatically when she spoke. “Found yourself a room?” He looked at her quizzically. “IN THERE?!?!?!” he exclaimed as his finger pointed to the closet door.

As he walked toward her, the furrows in his brow became more and more pronounced. “My dear, there are many things I will tolerate in my home, but having you insult my hospitality by thinking, for one minute, that I would permit you to sleep in a closet is NOT one of them.” These last few words he shouted, clearly displeased. “I wouldn’t punish a dog by forcing him to sleep in there!” He bit his tongue and tried to contain his anger with her. He didn’t understand how anyone could think that this was acceptable behavior. He reached out and lifted her chin softly and looked into her eyes, which were distraught. Then, he continued in a calmer tone. “You may hold the title of slave, but that does not put you below the animals. I would rather burn this house to the ground than to allow a beautiful woman sleep in a closet.”

He walked around her and opened the closet door. Looking at the way she had arranged her things, it saddened him that she held so little regard for her own comfort. Then, he turned to look at her again. “Gather your things and march your pretty little ass up those stairs. There is plenty of space in my closet and the top two drawers on the left side of the dresser have been emptied for you.” His large hand smacked her backside again, although, it was a bit less playful than earlier. “You will share my bed with me.” As he spoke those words, he realized how awkward it must have sounded to her, so he chuckled and added, “And for the record, I meant the dictionary definition of ‘share,’ not in the biblical sense!”

He left her standing there as he made his way over to the fireplace. As he knelt to stoke the fire, he turned back to watch her magnificent form glide up the stairs. “While you take care of that, I will set out two bowls of stew so they have a moment to cool before we eat.” Moving some furniture around, he placed the oak table in front of the fireplace and brought two chairs from the kitchen. He thought that eating in front of the fire would be a nice touch for their first evening together. After making his way to the kitchen, he returned with two piping hot bowls of woodchuck stew, some utensils, butter and bread. Then, he perched himself in one of the chairs and waited for her to return.
 
Keri was surprised. Master Jackson was ... well quite handsome. No wonder Master Maximus was eager to get his cousin into the city. Oh, that man could smile and bills would fly, laws would pass, and many a lady (and maidens) would swoon and whisper into husbands or papas ears for whatever Master Jackson wanted. Having a man with those roguish good looks by your side would help any political means. People hated to admit it, but looks did help with your political party. Have the right look and you were in and Master Jackson had the right looks.

Keri had turned to look at her room when she, for the first time, was truly frightened. She turned back to Master Jackson and through all her years of training, of being beaten, whipped, and yelled at she faltered and took a tiny step back. He was so angry. Did he wish her not to have a space her own? Oh, she should have asked first. She had gotten so lax with him. Her head down, she managed to mumble, "I'm so sorry. I apologize. I never meant to insult."

His hand on her chin lifted it slightly and her eyes followed suit into she was looking at his barely held back blaze of angry eyes. "Yes, sir." He left her presence to go behind her and Keri gingerly turned around. He peered inside what used to be her room and she could tell he was very displeased. The way his muscles tighten, the way he slightly stiffen. "Again I apologize. I have slept in worse and smaller sir." She went to him and stopped herself from touching him when her body begged to lay a hand on his arm to help calm him with her presence. "I wasn't always so happy with my position in life. I have endure worse."

His words were full of command, were deep, and authoritative. No he would have no problem in the city where a back bone was needed against the men who could smile in your face and plot your death at the same time. "Yes, sir. Thank you sir." Keri hurried into the closet and picked up her belongings making sure to grab them all in arm. His palm found her bum and she yelped in surprise before the heat spread through her. She closed her eyes against it and bit one of her shirts to stifle any emotions that may flit across her face. She dare not further his ire, but him realizing he just offered to share his bed with a wanton woman with fantasies of ill perversion.

Her cheeks blushed when he clarified he just meant share and not sex. She was glad her back was to him so he could read the different emotions running through her. She hurried up the stairs and as quickly as possible refolded her things and put everything away. She emptied his water bowl which had suds in it and tidied up a bit more before she fast walked down the stairs and stopped at the landing. "Oh!" It was beautiful. The furniture was in front of the fireplace, the table laid out. It wasn't grand in the sense, but it was perfect for out here. Keri felt like things were on the wrong foot as if she was Mistress and he was servant. Now she understood that feeling her Master got when she was pleasantly surprised him with something delightful.

"I didn't mean for you to wait on me. I should have moved faster. I'm sorry. You must be hungry." Without thinking Keri picked up his plate and started to cut him a piece of bread. She placed butter on his knife and put it beside him. She worked so methodically it was obvious she did this as one of her many duties. She put some soup into his bowl and poured him some ale before standing just slightly off to the side. Than it dawned on her. Was he waiting not to be served by her, but ... to eat with her. Keri blinked in flustered surprise.

"In the house we are to act as though it would be when you move into the city and take your rightful place. I will eat if there are any leftovers while I'm cleaning up." Though Keri hated to admit sometimes when the house was as empty as it was going to get and Master Maximus wife and children were in the country sometimes she would eat with him and he would bounce ideas and thoughts off of her. She would sometimes put a woman's perspective on things and she liked politics. She thought of it as a real life version of the game Risk bringing down opponents, etc. Though no, she should just do as is custom so that they wouldn't have this awkwardness later.

Keri disappeared in the kitchen cleaning up a bit as she did. Her stomach grumbled, but she wouldn't touch any food until he was full. If he ate it all, well it wouldn't be the first time she missed a meal. Besides though she was hungry, she was also very much aware of other things. Like how he kept unintentionally playing on her sensibilities. Any other slave would wave most of what he was doing away, but Keri was trained differently. A smack on the ass especially with that intensity was a warm up to more slappings. A half mast cock was her sign to finish the job. A deep commanding voice was a voice not to obey and usually had some sort of command to get on one's knees. No, he was innocently building her up.

Keri looked over her shoulder where he was still in the other room hopefully eating. She was so hot and she wasn't sure if she could last the night. Oh no! She just realized she would be spending her first night with him. In his bed. Which meant she wouldn't have that alone time to alleviate her ... restlessness. Except she had time now. Keri turned. The kitchen was big. He could come in, but surely she would hear a man that big coming. She went to the ice box and pulled out a lone ice cube. She rubbed it over her body hoping it would cool her off. The shock of the cold only intensify her. She needed cold. Cold air to cool her off. There was a big window. Keri put her head against it. It was cold. She pressed herself against it, the cold soaked through her shirt, her nipples instantly harden, she gave a small moan of pleasure. It wasn't enough, but maybe it would stave off her insanity until she got herself under control.
 
Jack listened to her rustling about upstairs and was glad when she finally started to make her way down to join him for dinner. When he heard her audible reaction to the table he had prepared, his smile grew wider still. However, as she began to apologize and butter his bread, he attempted to interject. “Nonsense…” Well, he apparently wasn’t going to be able to finish that thought. So, he sat back in his chair and watched her frantically try to do everything she could to please him, everything except sit down.

Bewildered that she refused to enjoy the meal that he had prepared, he never once touched his utensils or his food. Instead, he listened to her babble on about this and that, apparently talking to the walls, since she never once looked at him. If she had, then she might have noticed that he wasn’t eating. Still, she continued and he could tell that a thousand thoughts were pumping through her brain all at once, until suddenly she fluttered off into the kitchen. Sitting there stunned, he cracked another smile and shook his head.

Hearing the sounds of dishes in the sink, he finally got the impression that she was not going to eat with him. This was followed by the sound of the freezer door closing and he wondered what in the world she could be doing. Slowly, he got up from his chair and moved to the kitchen. In his bare feet, he didn’t make much noise, and when he entered, her back was turned to him. She appeared to be rubbing an ice cube over her skin. Had he stoked the fire to much? It didn’t seem that warm. Then, she pressed her body to the cold window and he heard her moan. His slave was in heat!

“I was really hoping that you would join me for din…” He tried to play it off as if he didn’t see her display. As she spun around, startled by his presence, he noticed her plump nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt and the tiny droplets of moisture from the melted ice cube. “But I can clearly see that your mind is NOT on food at the moment.” In an instant, he closed the distance between them. Her legs were shaking and her face was flushed. Pinning her body to the wall and window with his hips, he reached behind her and grasped a thick handful of hair once more.

As he tugged on her hair gently to raise her eyes to meet his own, he was not angry or displeased. No, this was a much different look he was giving her. “Perhaps I can help,” was all he said before his lips enveloped hers and his tongue quickly claimed her mouth. The fist filled with hair gave him complete control of her, while his free hand worked its way under her dress. His fingers were met with a river of juices flowing from her vulva. When he shifted his hips to the side, he sunk two of his thick fingers into her soft pink flesh. His skilled thumb easily found her swollen clit, and he felt her body begin to surrender to his touch.

When her breathing started to quicken, he broke the kiss and stared lovingly into her eyes. His fingers halted their assault for the moment, and he whispered to her. “I can give you the release that you seek… you only need but ask.” Raising an eyebrow and giving her a wicked grin, he had taken the first step in making her his own. He had no intentions of making her beg for it repeatedly, but this would be the first of many orgasms she would receive at his hands. As such, she simply needed to understand that he was in control.
 
His words caught her by surprise. He moved very quietly for a big man. Keri felt her cheeks go red having been caught. She tried to respond. Her mouth opened, but no noise came out. What do you say to a man like that without him thinking you were perverted. That I need to be spanked, choked, and hurt to feel sexual pleasure. That you had worked me up innocently and I'm trying to cool down. How do you explain these things? Suddenly he was moving; stalking her and if she wasn't already against the wall she would have taken a step back. He was close and she could feel his body heat radiating off him.

"Sir-?" She started to question, but had no real thought. He grabbed a handful of her hair and she closed her eyes as years of training kicked in. He's not Maximus. He doesn't know what he's doing. Calm down. Yet her body wasn't listening. He tugged and her eyes widen in a pleasurable glaze that she was desperately trying to control. She shouldn't have opened her eyes. His were filled with that same intensity as moments before, but she knew this look. She would recognize lust anywhere. Her mouth formed an O of surprise. His voice was deep husky and she wasn't sure she understood until he kissed her. She leaned back, arching into the kiss, her tongue meeting his. Passion rose immediately. Her breath wasn't easily caught as her breasts rubbed against his strong chest as she struggled to breath with her intense emotions surrounding her. She moaned feeling his fingers push into her and she rocked her hips in pleasure. This was good, but not enough; not what she was craving.

He pulled from her and everything stopped at once. His fingers were still deeply embedded in her body, but they weren't moving. Training had taught her not to rock her hips, but to stay completely still even though she wanted to bounce or do anything to create friction. His whispered made her hesitated. She looked up into his playful eyes, his smart ass grin. She wrapped one hand around his wrist and gently pulled down so that he wasn't so deep inside and she could think a bit easier. "I don't think you can. I mean no disrespect. I'm sure if I was a normal female I would cum many a times from what you have to offer, but I'm made of darker stuff. And I don't mean skin tone. I need ..." Keri trailed off.

How do you explain? What do you say? How do you make someone understand that pain can be pleasure when you're in that right head space? How do you explain that though his fingers feel great you want him to clench his fists tighter in your hair so you can feel that famillar tug of pain there. That you ache for him to shove himself into you; to be rough and hard when females were supposed to be sweet and gentle. How do you tell him you want him to use his teeth? Keri decided you couldn't. "...to finish cleaning. I apologize if I disturbed you, sir."
 
He laughed. It started slow, almost inaudible, but built up to a maniacal, faintly evil laugh. In her words, all his suspicions regarding her training were confirmed. She was a true submissive and apparently a bit of a pain slut. His grin grew devilishly wide as his gaze pierced straight through her eyes and into her soul.

He took a step back and withdrew his fingers from her. Giving a sharp tug on her hair, he pulled her body away from the window and tight to his chest. “I can’t give you what you want, huh?” He snickered again. She thought she knew him, but just as before, she didn’t have the slightest idea who he really was. Then, he brought his fingers under her nose, still slick with her juices. Rubbing his thumb over the secretions on his middle two fingers, he made sure she could smell the scent of her passion. “But I almost forgot… Keri is always right! Isn’t she?” As he uttered those words softly into her ear, she could tell that the phrase was lathered in sarcasm.

Continuing to use her hair to control her, he spun around and paraded her back towards the living area. “You are done in the kitchen, my dear. This is the second time today that you have insulted my hospitality. And you had better pray my food has not gone cold.” He pushed her across the room, his fist wrenching her hair tightly. Without a word, he plopped her gorgeous ass down in the chair across from where he previously sat. “Since I don’t have the ability to bring on your release, you will sit there and eat the dinner I cooked for us.” He sneered at her as he released his grip on her flowing locks and returned to his seat. Picking up his utensils, he issued a stern warning. “And if you try to get out of that chair before I finish eating, I will tie you to it and leave you there until morning.”

Then, he dug in. The food had cooled slightly, but it was still warm enough to eat. After stewing all day, the meat was tender and, combined with the vegetables, it made a tasty broth. Looking up at his stunned slave, he tried to read her emotions. He had just flung everything she thought she knew of him out the window and her mind seemed busy trying to process it all. As he continued to eat, he got another wicked idea. He was about to throw another monkey wrench into her rapidly spinning cogs.

Sliding his chair back, he paused from eating and wiped his mouth. “Excuse me for a moment, my dear. I’ll be right back.” He got up and walked to a small closet in the back corner of the room. Opening the door, he disappeared from view and began fumbling about for a bit. He soon returned with a familiar object in hand. It had been more than eight years since he used it, but it still felt like an extension of his own arm. As he sat back down and began eating again, he placed a thin, three foot long bamboo cane on the edge of the table. As her eyes widened, he looked up at her with a smile. “So, did my cousin ever tell you who turned his sniveling little ass into the sexual deviant that he is today?”
 
Last edited:
Keri was trying to control herself when he started laughing. It was a low laugh and at first she thought he was being like all men too sure with himself and his prowess in the bedroom, but than the laugh turned dark. It gave her chills and she realized something was amiss. He pulled away from her and Keri was grateful for the space. She was trying to figure out what had just come over him when he pulled on her hair again. She closed her eyes at the sudden flare of pain that spread pleasure through her body. His words had her eyes snapping open. Was he angry that she assumed he couldn't give her the release she needed? She stared at him confused and with wary much as she would act around a coiled snake. He brought his fingers under her nose and she could smell her own scent; her own juices, and she felt more gather between the junction in her legs.

"Sir," Keri started realizing he was angry. He was throwing her own words back at her and she wasn't sure how to diffuse the situation. She wasn't saying she wouldn't lay with him that she was here for his gratification and he shouldn't expect to make her cum is all. Keri was just about to speak these words when he turned on his heel and walked out. He still had her hair in his hands and she was forced to bend at the waist and walk behind him. Now Keri's body was on fire. She remembered this. Her body ached for this. The humiliation, the force, the control. Did he know what he was doing to her? No, he couldn't. This was just his way of trying to control her and boy was his guesses correct.

"Yes, sir," Keri responded when he told her to sit and eat. She knew there would be no social protocols tonight. "I didn't mean to insult. I'm truly sorry." She managed to get out just as he released her hair. Keri smooth the strands back into place even as her mind wondered if he would really tie her to the chair. She hadn't been restrained or bound to anything in almost 3 weeks. Master Maximus had been too busy and Keri understood he would come to her when he needed, but he had sent her away to guide his wayward cousin back to civilization. A honor she treasured, but had wished Master Maximus had told her while pounding into her from behind.

He started eating and Keri sat there staring at him. He was doing so many things to her that it couldn't all be coincidence could it. She picked up a fork and held it there her brow furrowed as she recanted every time he touched her or came close to her that set her senses flaring. No, she was just wound up tight and probably needed to beg him to let her take a cold shower. The chair sliding against the floor made Keri jump and she dropped her fork in the bowl. She watched him walk away her eyes taking in every movement of his as he went to one of the many closets he had in the home. When he came back Keri's eyes were wide and she couldn't looking from the cane to him to the cane and back again.

What the fuck?! It was a very unladly like thought. "Did ... Ma-Master Ma-Ma-Maximus tell me ..." she couldn't finish the thought. He did know? Keri started to blush. When did he know? Did he know all along? The scene in the kitchen, now .. he had to have know then. Did he know in the hot springs? Could he tell how perverse she was as soon as she walked in? Oh by the gods.

Keri fished her forked out of the bowl and licked her fingers clean. Her mind stopped and focused on the food. This was delicious. Better than delicious this was simply wonderful. Her eyes went to his this time for a different reason. The meat was so tender it melted in your mouth and the broth wasn't bitter or sweet and it complimented everything nicely. "Oh my this is very good. I understand why you were displeased I haven't tried it. Thank you," she brought her eyes down and found them lingering on the cane. The cane would leave marks, welts, bruises, and pleasure that she could barely take. Within 3 smacks she was a sniveling mess. She could never take the cane very well or a whip. A flogger, paddle, and some sort of electric device ...those seem she was more tolerable of. But right now with her body so hot, with her mind half way already in sub space, she wanted him to strike her so bad.

"Um, Mas- Sir. Will you tell me the story?" Her eyes went up and held his. They were full of a fiery challenge and lust. This was the strong, confident, slut Master Maximus played with. "Of how you turned my Master into my Master."
 
“You are welcome! I’m glad you like it.” He couldn’t help but notice that the presence of the cane had changed her entire demeanor. No longer was she the chatty little know-it-all who foolishly made assumptions about him. Now, she was stumbling over her words and struggling to make sense of things. Little did she know that this was one of his gifts. “No one is watching us here. When I cook a meal, I expect it to be eaten while it’s still hot, not when it’s cold and devoid of flavor.”

He returned to eating with her and noticed that her attention was continuously drawn back to the cane. It was the elephant in the room and she dared not speak of it. As much as she tried to talk or focus on other things, she was the moth and it, her flame. Toying with her further, he laid his fingers on it once he had finished his bowl. Knowing this small act would heighten her senses even further, he began rolling it back and forth under his finger tips.

Maybe it was the fire light, but he swore that she was blushing. It was difficult to tell with her complexion, but it was there. His thoughts drifted to how wet she was in the kitchen and he recalled her scent which was still on his fingers… the same fingers which were now touching the cane. By now, he figured that she must be sitting in a puddle. The poor girl was in dire need of relief, yet she almost refused to acknowledge it. Soon, the frustration and nervousness in her eyes had given way to a look of wanton desire as she asked about Maximus’s past.

He sat back in his chair and picked up the cane. Holding it to the fire light, he spoke to it as he replied to her. “You may find this difficult to believe, but Maximus used to be very awkward and shy around the ladies. Most of them rejected his advances because he simply lacked confidence.” As he spoke, Jack brought the cane down into his other hand and tested its flexibility. “So, he came to me for help. I introduced him to a young girl whom I had been training and he was hooked! It wasn’t long before I was teaching him how to train girls of his own. The domination side of it also gave him the confidence he needed in other areas. So, in more ways that one, I made him the man that he is.”

He stopped and looked along the shaft of the cane, examining it for straightness. “The only problem I had was that he seemed to take out the anger from all his previous rejections on his slaves. It was always about his release, whether it was anger or sexual or both.” With a flick of his wrist, the instrument whistled through the air and that sound brought a wide smile to his face. “I’m not trying to be critical, but ask yourself this: Does he come to you when you need him, or does he only come when he needs you? For instance, when his business dealings have gone bad or his wife is away?”

His head tilted and his eyes returned to Keri. She had watched him regain his familiarity with the tool and she seemed even more edgy than before. “Which brings us back to you, my dear. Now that we are no longer laboring under false pretenses, and you know WHAT I am. I will re-issue my offer from the kitchen. If you are still suffering, and…” He stopped to sniff the air. “I expect that you are. Then, you only need to ask. It doesn’t even need to be verbal. You could simply get up, walk over to the sofa, and present yourself to me.” His smile told her everything. The thought of using her talents sent a surge of energy though his groin and he waited for her response.
 
"Yes, sir, but I was under assumption that in this house we would act as though it was your home in the big city. I apologize for my confusion. " She bent her head to hide the slight amusement in her eyes lest he think she wasn't genuine in her apologies. She bent forward and continued eating giving slight gasps of appreciation. This meal was delicious beyond anything that any of the chefs had made. And these chefs were supposed to be of the highest quality, coming from the highest background, and the highest schooling. Keri just had to tell him and as she spoke she hoped she sounded sincere instead of apologetic for not wanting to taste it when it was piping hot.

As she ate and he told his story she felt the room get hotter and hotter. The food was tasty, but kept getting stuck in her throat. "Master Maximus wasn't always confident?" Her voice was tiny with trepidation as she spoke. She listened more and found she wasn't as hungry anymore. Still she sipped at the broth as he spoke. The room now unbelievably hot as he spoke more and more.

Keri's eyes rolled upward and she caught Master Jackson looking down his cane. His words shocked her because she had thought the same thing. Sometimes in anger for wanting, no needing to be with him and wasn't permitted to do so. Master Jackson was right. Master Maximus used her when he needed so, but ...wasn't that the way it was to be? It was her body to be used whenever he deemed. She shouldn't be frustrated or angry when she wasn't used. It was to help teach her self control which she always seemed to fail at, especially now.

"I am his slave. I am to be used by him whenever he needs. I do not make demands on him. I shouldn't be so selfish and beg his attention when he is busy with other things." The words started out strong, but ended lamely. She knew that she truly didn't believe what she was saying, but she didn't want to make her Master looked bad in front of his cousin.

Keri sat very straight when Master Jackson brought the conversation back around to her. She listened and blushed when he seemed to sniff the air and could smell her sexuality. She was also slightly ashamed that it was so obvious. She paused, hesitated, unsure of the man in front of her. This took trust. Did she trust the man in front of her not to hurt her and she didn't mean in the good way. At this point Keri was so into sub frenzy she didn't care. She knew this was bad and she should go, but she was dying here. She needed this so badly. She pushed herself back in the chair and stood up. She walked over to the sofa and with legs straight bent over it causing her dripping sex to be exposed.

As embarrassing as this position was it was also thrilling and she felt more of her womanly juices seeping from her. Her hands were planted firmly on the couch to give her stability if he chose to whack her with the cane or fuck her. Keri moaned thinking of that huge thing she had seen in the springs invading her. She bit her lips and kept her body from moving even though she was shaking; small tremors coursing up and down her body in great need. Only another in this would understand what she was going through at this very moment.
 
Back
Top