Unnamed Star Wars adventure.

Sorry for the delay - I forgot how draining a long weekend of LARP can be (worth it though!).

More than happy to have you back, Tertius :)
 
Just a thought - maybe Tertius' character could be a prisoner on the cloner's ship, for the moment? After all, if they have been experimenting with force-using clones...

Gives you a chance to start some RP with your captors whilst waiting for us to hit the ship, rather than awkwardly shoe-horning you in halfway through the planning session.
 
Sorry for the delay - I forgot how draining a long weekend of LARP can be (worth it though!).

More than happy to have you back, Tertius :)

LARP . . . I hate you right now lol

We don't have anything like that here, we don't even have Comicons within 800km from where I live
 
6e35d5472caeb495825071f8857ad42a--darth-sith-jedi-sith.jpg



Name: Soni
Age: 36
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair color: None
Race: Zabrak

Backstory

Soni was born on the planet Iridonia, he showed great promise in the ways of the Force at an early age. Darth Sidius took him on as an apprentice and taught him the ways of the Sith.

After Sidius' demise by the hands of Vader, Soni struck out into the galaxy and completed numerous missions for the Empire. Known to be driven and terribly ruthless, Soni had a bright future in the ranks of the Sith and the Empire.

But something changed in him when he killed a young Jedi Knight. There was a resonance in The Force which shocked him and forced him to see what he had become. Going into exile to either cleanse his soul or drive this new-found humility from himself, Soni ended up captured and fitted with a collar which severed his connection to The Force.
 
Last edited:
LARP . . . I hate you right now lol

We don't have anything like that here, we don't even have Comicons within 800km from where I live

It was great. We set up camp Thursday night and chilled with beer and friends, then Friday and Saturday we became our characters, defended the camp, killed monsters, demons and a giant spider, drank at the tavern and went on adventures (ours was to escort a foreign prince to a boat without him getting murdered by heretics).

On Sunday we had a battle with about 150 people on each side, and then fought a dragon...

*****

Soo, ennyhoo. What do you think of the idea of starting as a prisoner on the cloners ship? If you go that route, I would ask Milkmaiden to add in a scene of Alma or her aide going to check on the prisoners, as she is in charge of those NPCs :)
 
All,
I can only provide small posts for the next week. Moving across the country to a new home.
Thanks for understanding.
 
Being a prisoner will do. I will write up my back story to include this. Will do that Friday though.
 
Sorry for sparsity of posts this week. First full week of term and the levels of paperwork are crazy!

I'll try to get something written when I get back from LARP today.
 
OK if my back story needs anything more, just tell me.

Also what do I need to know before attempting to catch up on the story via reading?
 
Looks good. Nothing not written down except Alma Bol has a few surprises for any attackers... escort fighters, personal body guards
 
Hi Tertius!

Sorry, if I had known you were about to post I'd have let you introduce Soni properly yourself :)

if there is anything you want me to edit, let me know.
 
Nah no worries, I will just roll with it, took me some time to get online otherwise it would have been up Monday
 
Likewise, apologies. Work is being atrocious at the moment and I'm kinda struggling.

I don't want to write a half-assed post :)

Don't feel you have to wait for me, though :) Kolem is happy to take a back seat for the moment, so to speak :)
 
And yet again an apology from me. Work continues to be abugger, as does my mental health, but I think things are improving and I hope to get a post up this week.
 
Back
Top