Well, Trump has finally and overtly committed treason

People sure made a fuss over Hillary’s emails for no reason.
Which is funny considering that Trump has been shreding documents in clear violation of federal records retention laws.

Luckily some of his staff know the law and have been reconstructing them.

Which is funny considering that Trump has been shreding documents in clear violation of federal records retention laws.

He and other Republicans have also been using their personal cell phones to conduct official business. It seems to only bother them when a Democrat is using far more guarded systems.

He and other Republicans have also been using their personal cell phones to conduct official business. It seems to only bother them when a Democrat is using far more guarded systems.
I knew Trump had been, I posted about it and was shocked at the silence here.

shhh...

I knew Trump had been, I posted about it and was shocked at the silence here.

ikr. President should only conduct business on the official phone.

Maybe President Trump will need a couple hammers?

4a5a44eaf770cc072b8c1b0cb38da97c.jpg

1akb4l.jpg

loud enough for you

Last edited:

lol

I mean the hypocrisy here between the way Secretary Clinton handled government records and the passionate defenses of her actions and now the outrage over whatever Trump is, or is not, doing, I'm sorry, but if this were a Hollywood script, it would as destroyed as a Trump star on the sidewalk.

lol

I mean the hypocrisy here between the way Secretary Clinton handled government records and the passionate defenses of her actions and now the outrage over whatever Trump is, or is not, doing, I'm sorry, but if this were a Hollywood script, it would as destroyed as a Trump star on the sidewalk.
You're full of shit.
Quote where I ever defended Clinton's use of a personal email server.

The closest I ever came to "defending" it is asking if it's plausible that she never sent a single email to a republican member of congress or one of her emails was never forwarded.

@sirDukeDevin:

The child reunification deadline was today, as you know.

Old news, right?

As each day passes, I see fewer retweets, fewer likes, fewer tweets about children sitting alone, horrified without their parents.

Trump's normalization of failure is affecting us all in very bad ways.

@sirDukeDevin:

The child reunification deadline was today, as you know.

Old news, right?

As each day passes, I see fewer retweets, fewer likes, fewer tweets about children sitting alone, horrified without their parents.
tru
Trump's normalization of failure is affecting us all in very bad ways.

It's good that you care about small children being separated from their parent. I'm confident that Pres Trump is attempting to end the suffering. d i v o r c e does it too.

Very few people are swallowing your "blame Trump" pill.

Gulags also separated parents and children.

Siberia sounds fun in the winter.

:cool:

Back