Nude waitressing

Diana1488

Really Experienced
I'm going to be one of 3 girls waitressing nude at a dinner party tomorrow. Should be fun :)

What time is dinner? Perhaps there is a need for a seasoned, professional chef to insure things go smoothly.

But seriously, that sounds like a lovely party!

I'm going to be one of 3 girls waitressing nude at a dinner party tomorrow. Should be fun :)

Do tell us, how fun was it Diana, and what was your favorite part? And how about a little informal dinner for your admirers here on Literotica? Any space on your calendar for that? We'd love to see how you serve. :)

Hi there, what do you want to know?

She actually belongs in my hubby's collection, but I took the keys, and her gets her back when he gives me the AC Ace he's restoring!

She's a 'Thunderball' replica, Silver Birch with midnight blue Connelly hide, wire wheels and knock-off spinners, 4 litre SU carburettor version with the Zagato ZF All-synchro 5-speed stick, Vantage specification. Aston Martin used to borrow it for inclusion in their heritage display at Newport Pagnell and for photo-shoots, but that stopped in 2007, when they closed the site.
My husband collects and restores classic British sports cars, his pride is a 1930 Mulliner Bentley Speed-Six drop-head that belonged to his grandfather, but he also has a 72 Bora, and a matched pair of rally-modified Alpine Renault A310's in ELF livery. His daily drive, and the car he loves the most, though, is his 1973 British Racing Green MG BGT V6 with chrome bumpers and wires, power bulge and walnut interior. He just got rid of an MG A coupe, to make way for an MGB GT coupe, and he's also in the middle of restoring a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing he found in a barn under some farm equipment, so pretty dinged-up, but he thinks he can get the old girl pretty again! He's also just finished rebuilding a 1952 Jowett Jupiter for his father, but all this takes most of his spare time, as he's just come back (for good!) from working in Afghanistan. I don't complain, because a) the cars are beautiful, and b) there are other, worse habits he could be indulging in!

Wow, sounds amazing Lori. Is there anything any of us could do to help around the house while the restoration work is being done? Sounds like a big commitment and if there are any needs we could help fulfill I'm sure you know that we're a very generous lot, so never hesitate to ask. ;)

Damn, though, those cars sound like they are right up there with sex!

Wow, sounds amazing Lori. Is there anything any of us could do to help around the house while the restoration work is being done? Sounds like a big commitment and if there are any needs we could help fulfill I'm sure you know that we're a very generous lot, so never hesitate to ask. ;)

Damn, though, those cars sound like they are right up there with sex!

??????

Last edited:
Back