BFG's Sexy Accent Thread! (CLICK HERE)

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Step right up, folks! Don't be shy! Brits, Aussies, those slow-talking folks in the south; we love to hear your accents!

Come on, now, give it your best shot and make us *swoon* :eek:

Step right up, folks! Don't be shy! Brits, Aussies, those slow-talking folks in the south; we love to hear your accents!

:eek:
You are something else, Honey! :D
These will be the only two posts! ;)

Denny

Dd ya say purdy please with sugar on it?

Well shucks, we moved as far south as ya'al kin git but were born n' raised in the midwest so we don't have no accent sugga.
Ceptin what wore off from those rednecks next door.
I love how when we go to town and the clerks call my wife MsDollie.

Dd ya say purdy please with sugar on it?

Well shucks, we moved as far south as ya'al kin git but were born n' raised in the midwest so we don't have no accent sugga.
Ceptin what wore off from those rednecks next door.
I love how when we go to town and the clerks call my wife MsDollie.

Wellll... y'all have an accent to somebody! Post yer voice and get in on the fun if ya wanna. :)

Denny

Wellll... y'all have an accent to somebody! Post yer voice and get in on the fun if ya wanna. :)
We don't have a voice thing or a video thing.;)

But we do realize when we travel people say we have an accent. Not like I wrote but we are all different in different locations.

I love your new old avatar.:)

We don't have a voice thing or a video thing.;)

But we do realize when we travel people say we have an accent. Not like I wrote but we are all different in different locations.

I love your new old avatar.:)

Then I will just have to imagine that your voices are every bit as warm and friendly as your posts.:rose:

And thanks! It's one of my faves. :heart:

Well I guess as no one has actually posted their voice I will have to be the first. Never done anything like this before so I hope it is okay.

Aussie

Delighted to meet both of your approvals ladies! Pleased to assist with your swooning :p

Hi Honey, very nice to meet you!

Gee if no more guys post I am going to have to start to do accent's. Or maybe impressions. :D

Back