The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

I thought of an idea. "Why don't you pick a couple for me as well." I suggested with a smile.

-Seto blushed as he picked up the following outfits handing them to Serena to try on.-

sexytiger-r.jpg
[Tiger outfit
scoreforsure-ep.jpg
Cheerleader
wolftease2-jec.jpg
red Riding hood
goldenwish-gf.jpg
Genie
timeout-r.jpg
School girl

-Seto blushed watching Serena Take the outfits only wondering what she would think.-

I loved the outfits and went to try them on, then came out so he could see how they looked. "Which one do you want me to wear tonight?" I asked.

-Seto watched her change in to each outfit and he only got more red as she asked him.-"Um...erm......I...."-Seto was so turned on he could not talk.-"How about...the Cheer leader?"-he asked her as he looked to her eyes so turned on to her body Seto was going to explode.-

I smiled. He was seriously going to need some relief. I had him go with me inside of the dressing room. I got on my knees and undid his pants. With it being a sex store, there was not going to be very many objections to what we were going to do. His cock was so hard. I took it into my mouth and started to suck on it. I would at least do this to get him through until we got to another motel.

-Seto blushed as he ran his fingers in to her hair he tried to keep quiet his hands running in her hair showed how much he was enjoying it.-

I sucked harder as he moved it back and forth in my mouth. I was going to swallow the cum before it got on the outfit.

-Serena was doing wonderfully and just wondered how all this sexual tension was coming about did he do this? Either way Seto was silently gasping she was doing a wonderful job and his brain was not functioning correctly.-

I smiled to myself knowing he was pleased with what I was doing. I wanted to make him happy in anyway possible considering the situation that we were in. I moaned causing a vibration against his cock as I sucked on it.

-Seto gasped as he came hard filling her mouth groaning a bit as he held her head and slowly got up as he blushed.-

I licked what got on my lips off and put on my regular clothes, so that we could pay for our stuff and get to the next motel.

-Seto paid for there clothes as they went to the Hairdresser to get Serena's hair color and cut a bit as Seto got his hair cut a bit shorter to spike a bit. Once they were ready they headed back to a Motel renting it for a few days.-

Once we were back at the motel, we began to play. I pretended to be the cheerleader that he wanted in high school. I could see her in my mind and knew that she wanted Seto, but was afraid he would think of her as a whore due to the fact her boyfriend and his friends gang rape her. "I have always wanted you, Seto." I said playing her.

-Seto looked to Serena as she wanted to dress for him.-"Really? OK!"-Seto said as she came out she looked like Lisa and blushed.-"I.......Really? Why?"-he asked as he looked to her eyes.-

I wanted to fulfill his every desire. I had taken on the form of the girl. "I was afraid that you would not like me considering what happened to me..." I said. My voice even sounded like hers.

-Seto was in awe as he smiled.-"I never thought that it wasn't your fault..."-he said and looked to her eyes.-

I got into bed with him and kissed him passionatley as I began to undress him. "I need you, Seto." I moaned.

-Seto blushed this was a bit to real for him and it was so amazing as she undressed him his hands ran up over her body in the outfit.-

"Make love to me." I begged moaning as he caressed my body. I took off the top baring my breasts and left the skirt on to where he could fuck me upskirt.

-Seto sat up with her as he began to suck on her breasts and his fingers dance over her sides to her ass as he played with her as a bit.-

-Seto pleased her ass by rubbing it lightly slapping it and ground against her pussy sucking on her breasts lightly chewing on the nipple.-"Your so Hot Serena."

"Mmmmmmm yes, I need you." I moaned loudly as he sucked on my breasts. I massaged my body against his lovingly.

-Seto laid her back and kissed down her body and began to lick her pussy as he spread her legs lapping at her soft pink flesh feeling her get very wet.-

Back