Teenage runaway becomes live-in slut

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Pitch: A teenage runaway becomes a live-in slut to a rich gentleman and his son, who use her for their every whim. The twist is she eventually inherits his fortune, but she and her new 'brother' continue on, as well as pimp her out to their rich circle of friends.

Anyone willing to take a crack at it?

-CS

Yeah, why would a legal adult have to "run away"?

Perhaps she's finally free to go out on her own, but her naiveté leads to her losing her money and luggage?

maybe she comes from an overbearing family who dictates every move in the name of protecting her?
Helicopter parents were the first thing that sprang to mind.

I've wished I could run away more as an adult than I ever did as a kid.

yeah...just get in the car and Goooooo....or I used to have a recurring dream where I was on a train going across Australia, by myself, knowing no one, seeking a new identity...

I've wished I could run away more as an adult than I ever did as a kid.

yeah...just get in the car and Goooooo....or I used to have a recurring dream where I was on a train going across Australia, by myself, knowing no one, seeking a new identity...

I can certainly relate - have my own imaginings of just "disappearing", wandering, discovering life anew.

Could be an interesting story line in itself...

Cute Starr, I would change your idea around. I would have a woman or maybe a few women, allow a young man live with her or them under certain conditions. One condition is that he takes care of the house work, but also that he obeys their every whim. The first such whim is that he remain nude whenever he is in the home, striping off his clothes whenever he enters the house (a big mansion) no matter whom else is there. Also that he takes care of their various sexual desires and kinks. He is 18 years old and very attractive and the woman or women are divorced and in their 30s or 40s or even older. Also the women are of average attractiveness.

Moonlight and Roses,

I can certainly relate - have my own imaginings of just "disappearing", wandering, discovering life anew.

the protagonist has only had sex with one person, so part of the wandering is new sexual adventures...

We all want to runaway at times for different reasons but mostly there teenagers arnt they,problems at home,cause over 18

Sort of like the old Kung Fu TV show, the main character is wandering the land, searching for something or someone, and finding lots of interesting sexual perversions along the way. Maybe you can call it Kung Fuck.

Going to be a little bit of a killjoy. Runaways are not always under eighteen. Many times the kid runs far enough the cops are not looking for her or him where they are unless said runaway breaks the law. So it is entirely possible to have a story featuring a thirty year old runaway, still a runaway just a legal adult.

Basically a runaway is a runaway until they go home, if they never go home they die a runaway. Home being their parents house. Which means the original idea has no problems, so long as it is mentioned that the runaway is a legal adult.

Back