What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messing with my forgotten fluff threads while I sip my first coffee of the day.:)

Still in bed of course :rose:

Messing with my forgotten fluff threads while I sip my first coffee of the day.:)

Still in bed of course :rose:

yawns. Then creeps into bed with Yeishia to cuddle her.

Hello my dear. It has been a while since I have seen you. You have been missed.

:kiss:

Thinking about my "so called friends" and where they are in MY time of need smdh.
Bout to lay down for a minute or two.

Packing for my trip.

Actually, I'm over packing for my trip.

Do I really need this much clothes just for ten days?

I may want to wear that shirt. Which means I need it. And those shoes. I can't leave for more than a few days and not have them. I only have two pair of jeans packed, yet like thirty shirts.

God damn it. Why is it so hard to decide what I actually want to take?

Packing for my trip.

I may want to wear that shirt. Which means I need it. And those shoes. I can't leave for more than a few days and not have them. I only have two pair of jeans packed, yet like thirty shirts.

Still getting cold in the evenings, but the days are warming up nicely. We hit the high 70's the other day.

Packing for my trip.

It is VERY hard to pack for a lengthy trip. I try to work off of a check off list and then add a little from there. I give myself basic outfits and then add a few things to off set it should I not want to wear that particular outfit. I still pack too much, but it helps.

I hope you have a really good trip and travel safe! I have seen you've had an obstacle or two.

---

WAIDRN?

Mmmm... drinking and considering calling my guy... I'm still trying to settle into a relationship mode...I always feel like I'm bugging...but if I want to talk to him I should, right? I don't want to smother. I know I'm not smothering. Bah! I am so clumsy.

The weather there is most likely much better than here! I'm remembering a hoodie and stuff :D

Don't forget fuzzy! Packing warm things that are easy to get out of is a good plan. Though it really depends on if you plan on getting moving early. Once 10 am rolls around it is usually warmed up.

It is VERY hard to pack for a lengthy trip. I try to work off of a check off list and then add a little from there. I give myself basic outfits and then add a few things to off set it should I not want to wear that particular outfit. I still pack too much, but it helps.

I hope you have a really good trip and travel safe! I have seen you've had an obstacle or two.

---

WAIDRN?

Mmmm... drinking and considering calling my guy... I'm still trying to settle into a relationship mode...I always feel like I'm bugging...but if I want to talk to him I should, right? I don't want to smother. I know I'm not smothering. Bah! I am so clumsy.

Honey you should talk with him if you want to. As long as he would normally be awake at this time of night. I know I'd totally be thrilled to hear from a beautiful charming woman like you.

It's been difficult, but I'm sure once I'm there it will all pay off! I'm very excited and thank you for the good wishes!

Don't forget fuzzy! Packing warm things that are easy to get out of is a good plan. Though it really depends on if you plan on getting moving early. Once 10 am rolls around it is usually warmed up.

Gah! I can't bring Fuzzy :( it's too big to bring. I wish I could bring it but stupid airport rules. *kicks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back