Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Posts
9,767
Alan Brown, 42, was getting settled into his new home. He just sold his consulting business in the city and bought this home in the suburbs to get away from the city traffic and congestion. Working in his home office getting organized, he looked out to see his neighbor walking from her garage to the back door of her house.

He'd been here for a few days, and had yet to see a man around next door; she looked to be in her mid-20's and was damned attractive. Will have to get over and meet her soon.
 
jessica,22, lived alone in a nice house she had a nice body 125 5'5 brown hair to shoulders,brown eyes,34C . She had a few guys come and go but done could keep
up with her.

She need a guy moved in Next door but never seen him till Today as she came home
she looked over,Seen him carrying stuff in but she didnt know if there was a woman or not.

She decied to grab a drink and Sat out back a bit,In a Black shirt showed alittle skin,and a jean Skirt went to above her knees.
 
Seeing you sitting out back with a drink, so I grab a beer and walk out my back door and over toward you. "Hi, thought it would be a good time to meet my neighbor. I'm Alan."

Not really waiting for an invitation, I sit down in the chair facing you and immediately get a nice view of your legs under your short skirt.
 
Jessica watched her new neighbor walk over she got to see him better,His body he was goodlooking.

As he sat down she said " I'm Jessica welcome How do you like it so far?"

She knewl where he sat down he could see under her skirt she looked at him and smiled.
 
"Seems like a nice quiet neighborhood. I move out here to get away from the city traffic and congestion, so for that reason, I'm happy. I haven't met any of the other neighbors yet. I'm kind of working from home right now; I just sold my business and I still do a little work for the new owners, but basically, I took an early retirement."

Trying not to stare, but difficult to take my eyes off your cleavage and your legs . . . "I'd better get going, I'm still trying to get organized. Hey, I was thinking about cooking some burgers on the grill tonight. Why don't you and your husband, if there is a Mr. Jessica, come over about 5:30 and join me?"
 
She watched him talk knowing his eyes was on her body.

" Theres Not much traffic here just some comming home and other neighbors work alot during that day some you should be glad you not meet"
She smiled when she asked her over.

"No husband between a boyfriend now but nothing special Ill be glad to come over and join you"
 
"Make it about 5:30 then. That will give me time to finish what I am doing, take a shower and straighten up the place a bit before having company over." As I stand, I look down and get a nice look at your cleavage . . . looks good.

Walking home, the dirtyt old man in me starts to come out . . . she's in between boyfriends, I'd like to be in between those thighs.
 
"Ok Ill see you then"she tells him. she smiles watching him get up and walk away.

She stood up and went in and got a shower,picking what to wear then,putting her hair up

As she stood in shower she was wondering how the night would end her boyfriend didnt pleases her as she wanted but she stayed with him just to get some.

She was dressed in a black dress went above her necks and her hair up out of her face.she looked it was only 5pm she had time .Her phone rang it was guy she was seeing she told him she had plans and hang up

She got her shoes on,Aww glad she was going just next door she thought. It was 5:30 now she close her door and seen him outside cooking as she walked over.
 
Dressed in casual slacks, knit shirt and sandals. I hear your back door close and look up as you walk across the yard . . . holy shit, black dress, can't quite tell if you are wearing a bra or not, but, definitely looking good.

As you get closer, "What can I offer you to drink . .. beer, wine, something stronger. Looking good, Jessica . . . damn good!!"
 
She smiled knowing he was watching me walk over,With this dress i couldnt wear a Bra without it showing so i know he was wondering that.

She walked when he was " Something stronger if You have and Thank You" She sat down on a chair near by.Watch him get drinks.
 
Fixing a drink and bringing it back out to you, "I don't have my deck furniture yet, so we will have to eat inside." Fortunately, for me at least, the chair you sit in causes your skirt to ride up your thighs a bit . . . jesus, nice legs. And once you got closer, it was obvious that your tits are not restricted by a bra under the dress.

"Looks like the burgers are ready," offering you a hand to stand, getting an even better look at those shapely thighs as you take my hand and start to stand. Thong? Couldn't quite see for sure.
 
She smiles taking the drink she liked knowing he was cheacking her out every move she made.

When he offer her hand to stand she kewl her dress ride up he could see she had a black thong on,She walked in front of him.

" Smells good thank you for invite to join you" She says to him taking a drink as she walks in his house with him behind her.
 
Enjoying the view as I follow you into the house . . . obviously a thong covering that tight ass, one that looks lie it may need some attention. Hmmm, dessert may be served in teh bedroom tonight . . .either yours or mine.

Getting acquainted over burgers and drinks . . . finding out more about some of the neighbors; another drink or two and you seem to be getting a little more flirty, unbuttoning the top couple of buttons on your dress because it is 'too wafm' in here.
 
She sat down,she liked that hes looking at her maybe this night will end better then she thought.

She talked about some of neighbors being to nosy wanting to know alot then talking about you to others she told him " You better off " She smiled,

She was getting warm as he cleaned up she unbutton a few from top her dress,She had a few drink that she become more into flirty with him more.She was enjoy it,Way he looked at her.She knewl he wanted her. She bend over to fight her shoe know he could see right down her dress.
 
When she bent over to tie her shoe, it was obvious the sole purpose was to give yim a clear view down her dress to her gorgeous tits, nipples already hard. He was imagining that her thong was already starting to collect some moisture from her pussy. This evening was going to end up in somebody's bedroom soon.

Finshing clearing the table and stacking the dishes on teh sink, "I need to go out and make sure the grill is cooling down. You feel like sticking around for a little while? I've got a collection of movies in y the TV . . . pick out something you like."

After saying that, I remembered my collection of porn was in there too, oh, well!
 
She looks up at him

" Sure thanks I have nothing planed tonight" She watched him turn to leave.

Seein movies she got up to look he had alot and also porn of course but was shocked

see some of porn he had.But he was a goodlooking guy she was shocked he had porn at all.
She knee down to look at more movies he had.
 
Walking back in from the grill; see that you are kneeling in front of my movie choices, looks like you are more in front of the porn selections than 'regular' movies. "See anything you like? I'm up for anything." Guess I'll find out if her her teasing was serious or not . . . and what kind of sex she likes if she picks out a porn movie.
 
She looks back at him seeing you look over my back side.Smiling

" Up for some porn? Ive watch some like these but no guys been really into it"

She handed him one called Naughy girls
Had a guy and girl on cover him fucking her and spanking her also
 
"OK, lady's choice tonight." Since she picked out a hot porn movie, might as well see just how far this is going tonight. "You want to watch it in here . . . or, I've got a DVD player and TV back in my bedroom where it's a little more private. Or we can go over to your house and watch it . . . your choice?"

Already have a pretty good idea of what this little girl likes, judging from the cover she handed me.
 
She stood.she knewl she was flirting see how far this goes she has not had cock for awhile but she'll see how tonight goes.how he was.

" Your bedroom is fine " She was so wet in her thong she didn want to walk over.

" Mind if i take off my shoes" But she started taking them off." Lead the way " She smiled
 
"Make yourself at home; you can take off whatever makes you comportable. Down the hall, last door on the left." I was already getting hard, just knowing you wanted to watch this in my bedroom . . . and if I'm not mistaken, you are getting pretty turned on yourself, judging by the aroma in the air.

As we get to the bedroom and you see my king-sized bed, 32" flat-screen on the wall, I walk over to the dvd player and insert the disc. Kicking off my sandals, I also strip off my knit shirt before settling in on the bed beside you, remote in hand . . . "Ready for this?"
 
She walks to his room knowing he just wanted to watch her walk.
she lays on the bed smiling knowing watching porn we both will be
turnon

" Yes lets watch have you watch it?"she looked at him wondering if this how he likes his sex life.
 
"Yeah, I've watched this one before, but never with anyone. What made you choose this one?" The only light on in the room is a small lamp on the dresser; hitting the start button, the movie starts with a guy undressing his girlfriend and asking her to suck him off. When she doesn't, he smacks her on the ass and gives her another chance.

Just watching the opening scene with you lying back on the bed next to me makes me hard enough that I have to rearrange my cock in my slacks. Would love to take them off right now, but better wait a few minutes and make sure you're someshat comfortable.
 
" Ive had aa few guy spank me but not really get into it " She looks over seeing him rearrange his pant he was gettin turnon more she knewl she have a wet spot on his bed

She wanted her panties off she started getting hot watching it.
 
Thinking to myself, this is going to be a fun night. Standing up, I slide my slacks down, standing there in just my boxers. "Let's get that dress of, Jessica . . . we both want this, don't we?"

Now that I know what you want, your sweet ass, is giong to get some attention tonight, as well as the gorgeous tits . . . can't wait to see what is under your thong . . . shaved or not, I want it!!
 
Back
Top