Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me laugh. All I can say. It is kind of arrogant that you would be putting up a list about yourself. But then again most arrogant people I know are really successful. As for saying W. if that is who you are implying has read one of your stories I doubt he would admit to that, even as dumb as he is. Also I wouldn't take that as a compliment either. You could make Millions if you traced back his ISP and went public that is on here on a dirty story site. (Can he read?)

Also as far as ripping on the guy for not capping an I or an L. That's just dumb this is a message board not a story. LMFAO is not a real word either. We get it though and forgive. So he wins the point for you trying to point out the failure in capitalization.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

In association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our nineteenth so honored. And the story also is our first NONHUMAN category story. Which is wonderful!

[size=+2]
Falling Into Darkness Ch. 18
[/size]

Welcome:​

[SIZE=+2]
Elianna
[/SIZE]​

READ IT! I did. Then send your FEEDBACK to this newest member of the club.

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Just checking to see if anyone has located any more 1000 vote stories. Please remember to advise me if you find one.

Thanks,

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L, Gabby the blowup Doll are alternate identities used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the users or owners of this forum.

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable. There is no way to verify who made the comment or how many comments they made.

Scouriesworld is not a real place except in James R Scouries mind.

The only reason for this thread is to inflate James ego and that of his alt Sarahhh and to push their crappy stories down everyone else's throats by associating their name with the real writers here that do not inflate their own scores.

Just checking to see if anyone has located any more 1000 vote stories. Please remember to advise me if you find one.

Thanks,

Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L, Gabby the blowup Doll are alternate identities used by James R Scouries, who is not affiliated with Literotica or its management in any way. His opinions are his own and are not generally shared by the users or owners of this forum.

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable.

The only reason for this thread is to inflate James ego and that of his alt Sarahhh and to push their crappy stories down everyone else's throats by associating their name with the real writers here that do not inflate their own scores.

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another ONE!! The 149th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from the most wonderful man I know. Yes, the boss has done it again:

[SIZE=+2]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

for his true life 2007 story:

[size=+2]
Scouries Family: Chrissies Story
[/size]

Yes the boss has done it again! For the eleventh time!

I’d suggest you read this book immediately. Then read his other work. Then send this genius your comments.

[size=+2] ***** UPDATED March 2009 *****[/SIZE]

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable.

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *
[/size]

We’ve found another new member, our 73rd:

[SIZE=+2]
ANNE240
[/SIZE]​

for her best selling 2004 Incest Category story which becomes the 150th to be so honored:​

[size=+2]
Man of the House
[/size]

Anne, of course is one of LITEROTICA’S most popular authors. This young lady from New Jersey joined the site back in 2002 and has been entertaining readers ever since. She’s produced a huge number of stories over the years and would have been in the club much sooner if she hadn’t removed her classic from the site some time ago. I’d suggest you read some of her other fine stories after you’ve finished her 1000 comment one.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome this woman into our club.

Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!

Please read and comment on this writers stories!

thats a good one oh rumpled one i've heard reports that you, banana boy, oily and other Bushites get together every month for a Scouries reading night...

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST
[/CENTER]

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twentieth so honored. And the story, a ROMANCE, is our thirty-seventh story to achieve 100+ comments.

[size=+2]
To Tempt The Devil Pt. 1
[/size]

Welcome:​

[SIZE=+2]
ms_girl23
[/SIZE]​

Unlike other club member stories I have some difficulty in recommending this one. No, not because it isn’t very good. Nor because it’s long (its 12 LITEROTICA pages!). No the reason is because this wonderfully started story (which was put up on LIT in 2004) was never finished!

Which is one of the reasons it has 110 comments! Although most readers enjoyed the story almost all comments contain a complaint that it was never finished.

I also usually recommend that you send your FEEDBACK to a club member author after you’ve read her work but I can’t even do that this time. The author back in 2005 (on her home page) admitted she hasn’t answered those people who’ve sent her feedback.

So I’ll welcome her to the club but suggest you don’t read the story nor send feedback.

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

Here are the latest comments on his story:

This is why the rules of submission
03/21/09 by Anonymous in AUS
should be changed. The story should be complete before submission is allowed. Even some of those that are finished aren't posted timely allowing weeks and even months before each chapter is posted. One has to go back and re-read the story to remember what it was all about. Maybe readers should start complaining to the staff of Literotica for some change. Since this story was left hanging, I won't comment on it.
If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.
If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.
Stumbled on this from the top rated list. I noticed the title said "Part 1", but then I saw 12 pages, so figured it was a complete story. I loved every page, but like all the other commenters, I am disappointed to not find a story end or continuation. You posted this in 2004, so I suppose there's not much hope you'll finish it. Perhaps you've published the complete story somewhere else??
This story is amazing. I love the storyline and I really wish you would finish it!! I've been waiting for over a year for the ending! I simply don't want to use my imagination as you create a much better story than I do! Please finish this because this is one of my top three favorites on this site!

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty-first so honored. And the story, our first MATURE category one, is our thirty-eighth story to achieve 100+ comments. This story is also one of the top 10 vote receivers of all time with over 4000 votes.

[size=+2]
Laura’s Vineyard
[/size]

We welcome one of the greatest LITEROTICANS of all time:​

[SIZE=+2]
ronde
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this man has provided the site and all of us.

Welcome sir!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]

to repeat the bosses words...

Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

james r scouries

p.s. this list in future will be maintained and administered by my capable assistant, the lovely Gabrielle L. If you wish any information about the list, have any suggestions, or find any errors or omissions on the list please contact her directly.

p.s.s. we’d like to thank miss serena kitt and miss sarahhh for their help in preparing this list. Thanks ladies!

[size=+2]Sunday, March 22, 2009
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida[/size]

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

presents:

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

38 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

12 CATEGORIES
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
ROMANCE
NON CONSENT

21 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 2
2003 – 1
2004 – 3
2005 – 13
2006 – 9
2007 – 3
2008 - 7​

466 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
259 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
206 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
171 Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh :rose:
164 Laura’s Vineyard ronde*
164 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
160 Service TryAnything
152 Zoea DG Hear
149 A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh
148 Hunted furrybert

143 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
142 Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
131 All These Years selenakitten
115 My Husband Sucks sarahhh
114 Seven Days Ch. 6 soular
114 A Benign Something jtmalone70
111 Romancing The Ravishing Redhead*** sarahhh
111 Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight *
110 Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
110 Unfaithful Wife Charleybear

110 The Worst Week of My Life ohio
110 To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23*
109 My Virgin Sister samslam
107 How To Play Puck sarahhh
106 Sara’s Panties youbadboy
105 A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
105 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna*
105 Commando Caper sarahhh
104 Yesterday Harddaysknight
103 Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh

103 How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
102 Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight*
102 But Love is Blind Blue88
101 I Love Dick sarahhh
101 Till Dawn 1313
101 Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
101 Leave it to Beaver sarahhh*
100 King Size Bed strickland83​

List updated last week of February 2009
*new addition March 2009
*** a story inspired by j. r. scouries

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]1313
Blue88
CharleyBear
DGHear
Elianna
Furrybert
Harddaysknight
Jtmalone70
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica

Ohio
Rgjohn
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
Selenakitten

scouries
soular
strickland83
TryAnything

youbadboy
[/size]​

The above list is not an official Literotica list and is neither accurate nor verifiable. There is no way to verify who made the comment or how many comments they made.

Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

james r scouries

p.s. this list in future will be maintained and administered by my capable assistant, the lovely Gabrielle L. If you wish any information about the list, have any suggestions, or find any errors or omissions on the list please contact her directly.

p.s.s. we’d like to thank miss serena kitt and miss sarahhh for their help in preparing this list. Thanks ladies!

[size=+2]Sunday, March 22, 2009
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida[/size]

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

presents:

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

38 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

12 CATEGORIES
FIRST TIME
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
ROMANCE
NON CONSENT

21 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 –
2001 –
2002 – 2
2003 – 1
2004 – 3
2005 – 13
2006 – 9
2007 – 3
2008 - 7​

466 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
259 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
206 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
171 Pound Yon Virgin sarahhh :rose:
164 Laura’s Vineyard ronde*
164 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh
160 Service TryAnything
152 Zoea DG Hear
149 A Boo-boo for Daddy sarahhh
148 Hunted furrybert

143 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
142 Daddy, I’m Naked sarahhh
131 All These Years selenakitten
115 My Husband Sucks sarahhh
114 Seven Days Ch. 6 soular
114 A Benign Something jtmalone70
111 Romancing The Ravishing Redhead*** sarahhh
111 Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath Harddaysknight *
110 Stuffing or Muffing sarahhh
110 Unfaithful Wife Charleybear

110 The Worst Week of My Life ohio
110 To Tempt The Devil Ch.1 ms_girl23*
109 My Virgin Sister samslam
107 How To Play Puck sarahhh
106 Sara’s Panties youbadboy
105 A Bitch in Heat sarahhh
105 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna*
105 Commando Caper sarahhh
104 Yesterday Harddaysknight
103 Buy Me for a Naked Pet sarahhh

103 How To F*** Your Daddy sarahhh
102 Eleanoe Rigby Harddaysknight*
102 But Love is Blind Blue88
101 I Love Dick sarahhh
101 Till Dawn 1313
101 Strap-On Sex and the Single Girl sarahhh
101 Leave it to Beaver sarahhh*
100 King Size Bed strickland83​

List updated last week of February 2009
*new addition March 2009
*** a story inspired by j. r. scouries

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]1313
Blue88
CharleyBear
DGHear
Elianna
Furrybert
Harddaysknight
Jtmalone70
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica

Ohio
Rgjohn
ronde

Sarahhh
samslam
Selenakitten

scouries
soular
strickland83
TryAnything

youbadboy
[/size]​

The top story on the list deserves a cover.

1DADDYIWHISPERED.jpg

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 74th:

[SIZE=+2]
inwardbound
[/SIZE]​

for his best selling 2002 Gay Male Category story which becomes the 151st story to be so honored:​

[size=+2]
We’re Not Gay
[/size]

This is our first Gay Male Category story and it’s always a pleasure to welcome a new category into our club. There are many critics of our little club who claim that its impossible to get into the club unless you write in certain categories. Well, we’re up to 16 categories and more are approaching the magic 1000.

Which disproves our naysayers.

FYI inwardbound is a bisexual male Canadian who has submitted four wonderful stories to the site. He is not an alt of the pilot!

It is with great pleasure that we welcome this man into our club.

Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!

Please read and comment on this writers stories!

thanks [size=+2]sarahhh!!![/size]

You're the best!

1DADDYIWHISPERED.jpg

Scouries has no books, so how can he have book covers? Anything can happen in fantasy land I guess. :rolleyes:

Hey Scouries, (Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L, Gabby the blowup Doll are alternate identities used by James R Scouries) ya need a book before ya need a cover. Short stories don't count unless you group them together.

Scouries has no books, so how can he have book covers? Anything can happen in fantasy land I guess. :rolleyes:

Shouldn’t you have been drilling for oil on a week day afternoon instead of adding to your 10,000 plus post total on a bulletin board? You know, you seem quite immature for age 61.

Scouries has merely expanded the scope of the “official” Feedback Portal lists (currently for 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days) to be for a longer period of time.

Other authors have covers for their stories, like Darniciad. Why, she has even recently been seen over on the most popular “The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars” thread giving advice on creating story covers.

Instead of bitching like an obsessive-compulsive-posting internet whore, go make some covers for your stories and maybe you’ll get on this list.

Shouldn’t you have been drilling for oil on a week day afternoon instead of adding to your 10,000 plus post total on a bulletin board? You know, you seem quite immature for age 61.

Scouries has merely expanded the scope of the “official” Feedback Portal lists (currently for 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days) to be for a longer period of time.

Other authors have covers for their stories, like Darniciad. Why, she has even recently been seen over on the most popular “The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars” thread giving advice on creating story covers.

Instead of bitching like an obsessive-compulsive-posting internet whore, go make some covers for your stories and maybe you’ll get on this list.

90% of the drilling in the US is for natural gas. All of the oil fields are known and drilled. At least the ones that aren't blocked to drilling. I hadn't noticed i went over 10k. I do look younger than my 62 years but i'm nowhere as Immature as you act. At least I present the real me and not some dream you're trying to sell. How's that working by the way?

Yes, other authors have covers for their stories but only you and scouries are trying to pass them off as books.

Internet whore? who me? At least i don't trade someone else's tit pictures for votes and such. If you were a woman then some would call you a whore but since you ain't, well, there is another name for that also.

Keep trying, you might actually come up with an insult one of these days that not funny. As for being on scouries fake lists, who cares. I'd rather be on the real Literotica lists I'm already on.

have a nice day now ya hear.

90% of the drilling in the US is for natural gas. All of the oil fields are known and drilled. real Literotica lists I'm already on.

Hey, well you are the one whose profile says, "61 year old guy that works in the oil fields of Texas." No wonder you have time to make 10,000 plus mindless drivel posts if there is nothing else to do.

Incidentally, I think "that" should be "who" if you're human. Oh, never mind.

I made you a cover for your story "Sissy" to get you started on the road to getting 100 comments. Now you do the rest, girlfriend.

1TAMPAXRADSISSY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back