Eating Your Own Cum

Don't Be Ashamed....

Several months ago I was able to put the tip of my cock in my mouth and cum.

It was such a turn on wishing I was with another man but since I was alone, what else could I do?

As I came I hungrily swallowed every drop.

I've eaten my load several times. It's the next best thing if you don't have another guy to share!!!

Wow Mwmbi

Wow! I wish I could put the tip of my cock in my mouth...

How did you prepare yourself to do just that?

Picture of my cock

I want to post a pic of my cock, but can't figure out how.

Can someone help? Clicking on the "manage attchments" button doesn't work.

geilguy said:
I want to post a pic of my cock, but can't figure out how.

Can someone help? Clicking on the "manage attchments" button doesn't work.

You mean like this?

Who Wants to Suck My Cock and Make It CUM?

In my profiile is a picture of my flacid cock.

Who wants to suck it, make it had and then let me cum in your mouth?

PM me....

geilguy said:
Wow! I wish I could put the tip of my cock in my mouth...

How did you prepare yourself to do just that?

Its about flexibility. I'm sure you've seen pics of "self suck". Sometimes I can reach, sometimes I can't. You don't want to force it because you may pull something. It also helps if you have a pillow for your head, it helps add a couple more inches of reach and if your feet are against a wall then that helps push your hips down too.

cleaning out a full pussy

I have sucked cum from a pussy many times. It is so warm and it tastes so good mixed with her juices. After I cum though I really do not desire it any longer so I make sure they cum first. My wife and I swap and she loves to get fucked and have me eat the cum from her pussy.

geilguy said:
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

Try leaning over and aiming for your mouth , warm and if your aim is good you will be filled in no time

Tempting and tasty (I'm sure)

geilguy said:
In my profiile is a picture of my flacid cock.

Who wants to suck it, make it had and then let me cum in your mouth?

PM me....

Very nice pic, sir. I'd love to see it hard, suck it for a good long time, and you could empty those ample balls completely into my mouth.

I ate my entire load!

Just a few days ago, I finally managed to eat an entire load from my balls. I didn't shoot it all at once; rather, I masturbated slowly, fondling my balls, ass, thighs, and everywhere else... just enjoying my body to the fullest, and telling myself how delicious my cum was going to taste.

When I was at last aching to ejaculate, I took things slow, carefully controlling the cum flow with one hand, letting only a little cum out onto the fingers of my other hand. I had been saving my cum for a number of days, so there was quite a lot of it, thick, rich and warm. I licked the first emission into my mouth immediately, then released a little more, licking it up too. I was able to keep doing this six or seven times, each time savoring the taste of my semen in my mouth before swallowing it.

Not having cum completely, it was incredibly easy to keep licking, tasting and swallowing, until finally I had drained my scrotum completely, and eaten every last drop of my sperm-filled essence. Of course, there were the inevitable last drops of oozing cum, which I enjoyed fingering from my dick hole and licking up.

All I can add is, I utterly loved the taste of my own cum, and the feel of it in my throat afterward. It was kind of thick and sticky in there, so I was able to enjoy the sensation for quite some time while driving to work. It was very gratifying to know I had sucked my own dick off, and swallowed every last drop. It was the first breakfast I'd had that morning! Of course, I'm looking forward to doing it again very soon.

This gradual method of milking and eating my own cum works very well for me.

Last edited:
ilike2try said:
Just a few days ago, I finally managed to eat an entire load from my balls. I didn't shoot it all at once; rather, I masturbated slowly, fondling my balls, ass, thighs, and everywhere else... just enjoying my body to the fullest, and telling myself how delicious my cum was going to taste.

When I was at last aching to ejaculate, I took things slow, carefully controlling the cum flow with one hand, letting only a little cum out onto the fingers of my other hand. I had been saving my cum for a number of days, so there was quite a lot of it, thick, rich and warm. I licked the first emission into my mouth immediately, then released a little more, licking it up too. I was able to keep doing this six or seven times, each time savoring the taste of my semen in my mouth before swallowing it.

Not having cum completely, it was incredibly easy to keep licking, tasting and swallowing, until finally I had drained my scrotum completely, and eaten every last drop of my sperm-filled essence. Of course, there were the inevitable last drops of oozing cum, which I enjoyed fingering from my dick hole and licking up.

All I can add is, I utterly loved the taste of my own cum, and the feel of it in my throat afterward. It was kind of thick and sticky in there, so I was able to enjoy the sensation for quite some time while driving to work. It was very gratifying to know I had sucked my own dick off, and swallowed every last drop. It was the first breakfast I'd had that morning! Of course, I'm looking forward to doing it again very soon.

Gradual is the only way that works for me as well.

ilike2try said:
J...
A wonderful technique!

I had almost forgotten how warm fresh cum is!

I was strokin my meat in the shower this morning, and right when I started shooting my first squirt I did it into my hand, and licked it off real quick....it tasted quite good, and I was pleased that I was able to finally get a taste of cum. I have to agree though that nothing beats workin for that big load of warm cum right from another mans big throbing cock!!!

been there, done that

It started when I was "younger". I was on a stretching program for my back, due to some slipped disks. The doc said to bring my legs all the way over my head, and touch my toes to the wall while laying on the bed.

I kept doing this, and got stronger back muscles, and more flexible too. Then one hot summer night, I try it with my BVD's off. Guess what I found!!

I dared myself to stick my tounge out and see if I could reach my dick. Then I got real hard, and bingo, a magic touch.

This led to seeing if I could get closer every night. Then a few weeks later, yep my LIPS could touch! Hot Damm!!

This led to trying in a different manner. Straddling the corner of my bed, I could grab on the springs underneath the mattress, and curl my self up, using my arms to drag my shoulders and head down. This also forced my hips up. Not just lips this time, but the whole head goes in my mouth! And I and bobbing and thrusting as best I can. 3 minutes later, I get a mouthful. I'm not really surprised (I knew what happened when you whack off) but at the suddeness of it. I actually got my first blow job from myself!!! (and 2nd 3rd, etc) Not really knowing what to do, I sat up and swallowed. Wierd texture and taste.

This was an alternate form of masturbation for me for years, through several girlfriends (who marveled at my staying power when they gave me head) and even into early years of marriage. I can't do it now, too stiff.

But I still on accasion whank away and flip over, and aim for my face, and catch part of the load on my tounge. Still undecided about the taste and texture. But it is always a good orgasm.

Great Responses!!!

Thanks for all the great responses!!!

I will work on a pic of my hard cock the next time I'm home alone...

I will show my cum.

It seems that alot of us shoot our loads in parts. That's the only way I can eat my cum. Shoot a quarter size load into my palm and slurp it up.

If anybody wants to send me a pic of their cock....PM me or email me...

I would love to see it.

Just do it quick

I never liked the ending lol, Im a bi woman. I do find the hotter the sex the better the taste lol

ramblings of a cheap chick

nudebeachchick said:
I never liked the ending lol, Im a bi woman. I do find the hotter the sex the better the taste lol

You're just so cheap.. lol :D

I also LOVE pussy!

nudebeachchick said:

I also love pussy Nudebeachchick!!!

I love the taste of pussy juice...I love eating my wife's pussy and making her cum and cum and cum and cum to where she's squeezing my head with her thighs.

I can imagine you have a sweet tasting pussy!!!

A simple trick I use to catch my cum: I come on a small pita bread, that I eat immediately; miam ! just don't forget to brush your teeth afterwards !

I loved it !

Hey everyone still new to this whole scene, but just wanted to share my story. I first tried my own cum about a year ago. I leaned on my back so my legs where up in the air and my dick was close to my mouth. I jerked off and came all over my face and into my mouth. The feeling was amazing and the taste was even better. I do that a lot now and with i could share it with someone.

Cumming on my face

I sometimes jerk off with my cock over my face. It dows feel good seeing that cum fall down on you!!

eating your own

When I was younger I was able to lay on my back, put a pillow underneath my head, and throw my legs over my head and get the tip of my cock into my mouth. My sensitive area is right below the head on the under side but in this position I was never able to lick that area without it hurting.

Every once in a while I came in my mouth but it wasn't that enjoyable due to the position i was in. After I cum and the spasm calmed down, my neck hurt alot and took a while before the pain went away.

I always wanted to lick the cum off of my gfs stomach or eat it out of her pussy but every gf I had thought it was gay or disgusting so I never pursued it again. Finally, I had a gf that allowed me to lick it off of her stomach & tits but cum gets cold very quickly. Once it cools down it doesnt taste that good. Its much better warm.

SInce then I now cum in my hand and then lap it up as fast as I can. Its ok but I can't wait until i get it directly from a cock. I think about it often but due to the weirdos & diseases out there, I am very cautious which is why I am still looking instead of finding a safe partner.

Back