bi-curious female for same

Curious about getting full on with another girl like alot of girls I play, but dont get in too deep. Would be nice and make a change!! :kiss:

i have been curious for ages now but never seem to meet like minded girls........anyone interested send me a pm

bi curious

I have been bi curious for a while but now I am considering getting over my fears and trying to find a RL opportunity. Good luck to you also! :)
:kiss: Sweetlilnaughty

bad_girl7854 said:
Lady, what part of this great round earth are you from?

A bit north from you, bg ~ about an hour west of Philadelphia. . .

for all of you who are still in the curious stage (or even if you're not) my box is always open. ;)

Same thoughts here...

I have lately been thinking about it so much. I definitely want to try it, just haven't found the right opportunity.

*contemplates a national tour to help all these girls in need*

A married woman, very bicurious and would love to chat and exchange ideas with other Lit. members. Anyone interested in chatting online.?

Last edited:
Happy Hunting

All I have to add to this, ladies, is just make yourselves available.
I'm married but LOVE the form, feel, and taste of another woman.

Had my first experience in my early 20s and have been with...4 women off & on over the years.

There is nothing else like it...yummy...

If anyone's interested in chatting more, let me know...

curiousisjane said:
A married woman from the UK, very bicurious and would love to chat and exchange ideas with other Lit. members. Anyone interested in chatting online.?

pm me anytime!

My Thoughts

I believe all girls are curious about other women, but its the select few that can only act out on it, I myself am 22 and am just now looking to find my first

curiousisjane said:
A married woman from the UK, very bicurious and would love to chat and exchange ideas with other Lit. members. Anyone interested in chatting online.?
Jane, I'm 32yo, married and bi. I've been there and can share my experiences.

PM me if you like.

Hugs

curiousisjane said:

Would love to chat too!!! :kiss:

canagal said:
Are you curious as i am, or perhaps very much into the g-g thing? Allthough i am married i have the desire. Any ladies feel the same as i do? Message me if you wish to compare notes. lol

Very curious as well here and in Canada as well :)

canagal said:
Are you curious as i am, or perhaps very much into the g-g thing? Allthough i am married i have the desire. Any ladies feel the same as i do? Message me if you wish to compare notes. lol

Bi curious here in Northern Nevada as well.. AM married, but have had the desire to experience another woman for quite some time. Please PM me if you would like to chat... xx

phantasi said:

Had my first experience in my early 20s and have been with...4 women off & on over the years.

Pm'd You!

Also happily married and curious/desire/fantasize about being with another woman for a long time. Have not been sure exactly best way to go about it though (?)

phantasi said:

I'd love to chat with you & then some ;)
PM me when you get a chance. I'm in AZ. also & looking for a playmate ;)

Oh MsWest...

MsWet said:
I'd love to chat with you & then some ;)
PM me when you get a chance. I'm in AZ. also & looking for a playmate ;)

You've been PMd. :)

This is a major fantasy (hopefully reality, one day) for me. To feel a woman's tongue pleasing me in my most intimate areas. To lick and tease her nipples. Make her moan with pleasure......

Me too

Hi ladies, just droping by to add that I'm in this number. Am married, and bi-curious in the south (US).

Glad to know I'm not alone, would be willing to talk to others about fears, concerns and how to get over them.
M.

Back