The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail this thread completely but what the hell...
This is every cat I've ever over-snuggled... I mean owned. It even looks like me as a little girl
DAFBA3C0-08AF-4A04-AFEF-48A6846A3436-2795-000002E8203FEE35.jpg

OMG! This is superfantasticcrazycool! Just what I needed - Thanks, Lk! :kiss:

Got my ass beat this morning, right before we're about to go spend all day sitting on the ground at an outdoor concert. Wheee!

I just came back from a SCORE meeting, subject 'business plans.'
I learned some stuff about business plans.

And I learned that I can sell my idea to a couple of unsuspecting retired businessmen who never expected to be listening to a dyke talk about sex toys. :cool:

The guy said; "You know, most of the time, I never see my client a second time. Please, keep me in the loop on this one!" :nana:

(of course it's easy to be enthusiastic about someone else's project when you don't have any responsibility for it)

I just came back from a SCORE meeting, subject 'business plans.'
I learned some stuff about business plans.

And I learned that I can sell my idea to a couple of unsuspecting retired businessmen who never expected to be listening to a dyke talk about sex toys. :cool:

The guy said; "You know, most of the time, I never see my client a second time. Please, keep me in the loop on this one!" :nana:

(of course it's easy to be enthusiastic about someone else's project when you don't have any responsibility for it)

SCORE is an awesome program. I wish we had a chapter around here... And a Toastmasters chapter.

Burned my mouth on hot tea yesterday. :( Pain is good... Not all pain is good.

I wonder if good pain would take my mind off of bad pain, or if it all would just kind of compound into one indecisive mass.

I wonder if good pain would take my mind off of bad pain, or if it all would just kind of compound into one indecisive mass.

In my experience, bad pain cancels out good pain but good pain compounds on bad pain. Your mileage may vary.

The Philip Glass recital was amazing!

The concert was so intimate, I was really surprised. He played my favorite etudes (1 and 6) and Closing, which I love. And Metamorphosis, as was expected. The best bit was Wichita Vortex Sutra, which he used to perform with the poet Allen Ginsberg and after his death with various other people, and now we got to hear Ginsberg recite the poem on a recording. I hadn't heard his newer stuff much at all, and to my surprise the newest etudes (8-10) seemed to have a lot of nods back to romance and even baroque, more so than I expected from him.

In the beginning I was a bit let down by his pedal work. It seemed to mush the music too much, but later on he worked some magic with it and it felt like a very ethereal musical mist floating everywhere.

It was fun to dress up for once, too. And the after-concert beers were quite excellent too, except for Thornbridge Jaipur. Lovely grapefruit-y aroma, but it just wasn't big and bold enough for my tastes. I need stuff that fills my mouth completely and doesn't immediately vanish when I swallow. Ehh...

TL;DR: My weekend was the bestest ever.

The Philip Glass recital was amazing!

The concert was so intimate, I was really surprised. He played my favorite etudes (1 and 6) and Closing, which I love. And Metamorphosis, as was expected. The best bit was Wichita Vortex Sutra, which he used to perform with the poet Allen Ginsberg and after his death with various other people, and now we got to hear Ginsberg recite the poem on a recording. I hadn't heard his newer stuff much at all, and to my surprise the newest etudes (8-10) seemed to have a lot of nods back to romance and even baroque, more so than I expected from him.

In the beginning I was a bit let down by his pedal work. It seemed to mush the music too much, but later on he worked some magic with it and it felt like a very ethereal musical mist floating everywhere.

It was fun to dress up for once, too. And the after-concert beers were quite excellent too, except for Thornbridge Jaipur. Lovely grapefruit-y aroma, but it just wasn't big and bold enough for my tastes. I need stuff that fills my mouth completely and doesn't immediately vanish when I swallow. Ehh...

TL;DR: My weekend was the bestest ever.

Jealousy. And I'm not the only person who loves Hydrogen Jukebox!

Jealousy. And I'm not the only person who loves Hydrogen Jukebox!

No, definitely not the only one! What's not to like anyways?

I really wanted to get a ticket to Koyaanisqatsi with live music, but it sold out in an instant. But at least the yesterday's recital was amazing!

I wasn't really prepared for how lonely it would feel, guiding my son through freshman orientation all by myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back