Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
been a while since I posted a pic. So... before I jet off back to work, here you go.

I hope your day is going alright. Mine is going pretty good. No complaints anyway.


take care.
:rose:
 

Attachments

  • leg and....jpg
    leg and....jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 542
*a sound like wind blowing gently through trees is heard as she lets out a slow breath...as she takes in the sight before her*


~:rose:~
 
...and with her head on my chest I ran my fingers through her hair. It was a beautiful night... humid, and still. In the distance thunder could be heard.

I looked along her naked back, slowly with a gaze that was ment to be felt. I placed a warm hand on the top of her thigh as she placed hers to the inside of mine. Not once did she look back to me or make any kind of sound. She was lost in her own moment of appreciating my body for what it could give her. I slowly slid my hand down till it reached the center curve of her ass and with a single finger I began to feel between where the two halves meet.

with her arm now around my thigh she took a hold of me at the base and squeezed just enough to make me feel it. It was quiet out... quiet and so very still.

I watched her and continued to explore the crack of her ass with the pad of my finger. It was a curiouse feeling... I could feel her soft warm skin on bothsides of my very eager finger... but nothing in the center. It made me want to drive it down deeper... to make the feeling complete. She was watching me grow. With every pump of my heart, my cock got bigger... and her hold on me got tighter. I could sense her anticipation... her desire to feel it inside of her throat, and I am sure she could feel mine. Slowly she brought her lips closer to the head of my cock. She didn't touch it... but I could feel her breath... I could feel her heat, till finally her lips parted and...
 

Attachments

  • leg and... 2.jpg
    leg and... 2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 413
*urging him on with her eyes...no words spoken, merely a look of wanton lust that hits him to the core of his being...she hopes he knows how beautiful and stunning she believes he is*

:kiss:
 
OH MY!! Those pics made my jaw hit my desk. You epitomise sexy in everyway hun :kiss:
 
hi... been a long time since I paid you all a visit here. Here are some pics... nothing really to write about, my brain is taking the summer off from thinking too hard about things I think

:rose:
 

Attachments

  • chainsaw 1.jpg
    chainsaw 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 621
counting is out the window today;)
 

Attachments

  • chainsaw 2.jpg
    chainsaw 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 54
and here is the last one.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and all is going well for you.


:rose:
 

Attachments

  • chainsaw 6.jpg
    chainsaw 6.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 754
Yikes! That could be dangerous. Be careful.

Really sexy pics though. :D
 
:eek:

what a lucky wife you have!!!
and give her my overwhelming thanx for letting you show that bod off!!

those arms!!! *fans self* the veins popping out!! *drools* the shoulders! and those abs!!! *puts tongue back in mouth*

I'm sorry...I generally try not to get so worked up over bodies and whatnot, I usually am attracted to the personality (which I am that with you as well)...but I have found another male Lit body that fits exactly what I love...the kind of upper body that just makes me stare and drool...and I am a BIG upper body type of gal. Give me pix of arms, shoulders, chest and abs any day over cock pix!! And yours....damn!

ok..sorry..I'll stop now :eek:

for you
~:rose:~
 
been a long time since I was last here.
 

Attachments

  • tree 1.jpg
    tree 1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,025
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top