Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

I know this....call them whatever makes you comfortable with it.

50,000,000 Human Units?

That's no good, it uses the word "human'....

Look bro honestly...abortion should be legal into the 4th grade ok? It's the only way to be sure, amirtie?:cool:

Sorry...until it's capable of staying alive without being plugged into mom....little more than a flesh tag....more like a tumor physiologically speaking.

So no I don't agree with late term abortions at all...first 4 months (which is PLENTY of fucking time for her to make the call) though...cyst/tumor.

Taking a sperm and an egg and utilizing the process of invitro fertilization, human life is conceived and the extraction of embryonic stem cells is then possible ...

...does anyone know why embryonic stem cells are so hopefully prized?

You know...

...compared to adult stem cells?

Look bro honestly...abortion should be legal into the 4th grade ok? It's the only way to be sure, amirtie?:cool:

Sorry...until it's capable of staying alive without being plugged into mom....little more than a flesh tag....more like a tumor physiologically speaking.

So no I don't agree with late term abortions at all...first 4 months (which is PLENTY of fucking time for her to make the call) though...cyst/tumor.

lol.. get'em!

Taking a sperm and an egg and utilizing the process of invitro fertilization, human life is conceived and the extraction of embryonic stem cells is then possible ...

You know...

At least in theory embryonic stem cells are easier to work with. At this point we're pretty far behind though thanks to Republicans and their ignorance.

You know...

Nothing? No one?

If 15-20% of all fertilized eggs are naturally aborted, think how many children have been killed since the beginning of man kind! Oh no!

50,000,000 lives that never happened because a 26 year old lawyer named Sarah won a court case.

Isn't that amazing?

sarah-weddington-0118.jpg

Men discussing pregnancy and abortion. Always good for a laugh.

Is discussion over matters that so drastically effect ones life that unusual? Not all men are complete sociopaths ok? In fact most of us are human.... and as such our partners pregnancy/abortion choices have very real emotional/social/ legal/economic consequences. But then WTF do I know I don't have a uterus how could a pregnancy ever effect my life? :rolleyes:

Oh if it were only true that women could not discuss the things of which they have no experience!

50,000,000 lives that never happened because a 26 year old lawyer named Sarah won a court case.

Isn't that amazing?

sarah-weddington-0118.jpg

You've probably dumped at least 50,000,000 lives that didn't happen down the toilet when masturbating.

You should have a day of morning for your spilt seed.

Back