What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son sitting in the other room and shouting out "I am Zim!" just because he knows it makes me giggle.

Sounds like an awfully cheesy form of dining, though. ;)

A226370A-AD48-496D-9083-CCD706877A48-431-0000003EE9A2BBF1.jpg

So I went to a friends house today. I have known her for about 30 years. She has an older brother I was in love with in high school. Huge huge HUGE crush.

I stood looking at his picture today and smiled thinking about how many years I'd think about this guy when I was younger. Just the chance to speak with him gave me heart palpitations. I still remember once I was still in high school and he ce back from college and we had a one in one conversation. I think my heart left my chest that day.

We laugh about it now. I confessed to him about my crush. Sadly I don't have that same lust for him now. He is just a friend.

Phone conversation with Jounar. It's been ages since we've actually chatted with voice or over the phone and we did both today. Great way to start my morning.

Big meeting let out at noon and my GM said I didn't need to drive the hour to the store, I could just go home.

This has been the best birthday week in ages!

I'm going to give myself kudos for what may be the best interior design idea ever.

I live in a very humid climate, leave my windows open all the time and my curtains used to get all icky from being constantly damp.

Not anymore.

Now I use shower curtains. Lovely sheer white ones in the bedroom. Ones with a print that works perfectly with my decor in the lounge room.

And a simple damp cloth keeps them clean. No more washing, no more mould build up...

Why didn't I think of this years ago??

And yes, you can think it's tacky as all hell if you want, but I can't tell the difference except for the maintenance factor.

Yay me for some effective outside the box thinking.

I'm going to give myself kudos for what may be the best interior design idea ever.

I live in a very humid climate, leave my windows open all the time and my curtains used to get all icky from being constantly damp.

Not anymore.

Now I use shower curtains. Lovely sheer white ones in the bedroom. Ones with a print that works perfectly with my decor in the lounge room.

And a simple damp cloth keeps them clean. No more washing, no more mould build up...

And yes, you can think it's tacky as all hell if you want, but I can't tell the difference except for the maintenance factor.

Tacky, hell. That's brilliant.

Not anymore.

I think this is so great. I think it will feel even more right when it rains. :)

That has to be in England/Wales/Scotland. If it were in Canada, the sign would conclude with,

"Thank you."

ETA: From KGBAnswers.co.uk:

"Am I being wound up? Is there a place named Cocking Fuckborough?"

"There is no real place called Cocking Fuckborough. This myth originated from a famously photoshopped image found on the internet. However, there is a Cocking in Midhurst, West Sussex and a Penistone in Sheffield, Barnsley. There’s also a Condom, France. Scotland’s even got a Boysack, Angus on their map. Japan might be the winner with a town called Gofuku."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back