Lost a bet

They are all very nice.. love the pigtails...
 
Last edited:
BF said I can stop here if two of you that has posted here before this say 'stop- enough'.
 
BF said I can stop here if two of you that has posted here before this say 'stop- enough'.

If it is up to us, then you won't be stopping for a while :devil:

How far is your BF willing to let you go? Better yet, how far are YOU willing to go on this bet?
 
Ok, I'm not a model, ok?
No 'need a boob job' jokes or else...
 
Last edited:
You don't need any boob job or anything done. Fo' sure.

Awesome.
I have absolutely no idea who Notre Dud or K State are but I'm very grateful to them both for making you aquainted with Lit.

Your boobs are gorgeous (and I am a connisseur) with nips to die for!

Your BF is a lucky guy....
 
Ok, I'm not a model, ok?
No 'need a boob job' jokes or else...

Perky, firm, and topped with oh so delicious nipples! You have lovely breasts. Thanks you for sharing and if this is what comes from a K St lose then I hope there go on a long losing streak.

Sorry to bag on your team but wow it is worth it.
 
Ok, I'm not a model, ok?
No 'need a boob job' jokes or else...

You are wonderful and I think your boobs are sexy! You have great nipples. Don't let anyone talk down about you because they would be full of shit (and possibly jealous)
 
Fantastic

Hey, the pleasure really is ours.....

We love you for showing us your fantastic boobs.

Those nips really are something special......
 
hmm... In my opinion you can lose a few more bets... that would be.... enjoyable...
lovely pictures, great body, love those niples!

Thom
 
Wow! Wish I was a lot closer to Dallas to take you out for dinner and dancing. What an amazing thread.
 
Wow!! are you sexy. Really a great body there young lady. And I love the breasts you have. Thanks for posting. I love to look at beautiful women.
 
Back
Top